I would suggest you find out about Stillness-Movement, make a search on the forum. It's gentle and powerful, a complete and balanced lineage system, with no self-torture involved. :D

• Like 1

I would suggest you find out about Stillness-Movement, make a search on the forum. It's gentle and powerful, a complete and balanced lineage system, with no self-torture involved. :D

thanks bud

Internal Martial Arts to shake, heal, purify and refine the whole system.

coupled with seated meditation (50/50). Slowy and gradually build up the length of your routine.

Good luck!

My teacher's teacher,

from Beijing, Liang style Baguaquan:

61 years when the video was filmed and moving like a dragon, fluid and well rooted (watch from 8:15).

Master Liu JIngru, Cheng style Baguaquan, in his late 60s when the video was filmed, moving like a snake.

Spend your entire life working on a art that will completely transform you (squeezing, twisting meridians of energy, massaging internal organs, opening all your joints, from head to toes...in other words opening your HEART to the TAO) instead of doing stuff taught online, which will give you very little benefit.

Also, work most diligently on Foundation work. Master He Jinghan has put kindly numerous videos in his YT channel and his website (foundation videos).

Lots and lots and lots of work, but in the end the journey is well worth it. :)

Good luck!

• Like 2

Lonemanpai.com

Totally free and amazingly effective. SaToGa/SonOfTheGods is the real deal and his system works. It does require 1-2 hours a day of cultivating. So if you are willing to work you'll get results.

Lonemanpai.com

Totally free and amazingly effective. SaToGa/SonOfTheGods is the real deal and his system works. It does require 1-2 hours a day of cultivating. So if you are willing to work you'll get results.

This is BS, not amazing. And it's not free because you losing your time with BS. 

This is BS, not amazing. And it's not free because you losing your time with BS.

Completely free.

Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions. I'd be more than happy to answer what I'm able. And you're right that it isn't amazing. It's way better. :)

My teacher's teacher, master Wang Tong from Beijing, Liang style Baguaquan:

61 years when the video was filmed and moving like a dragon, fluid and well rooted (watch from 8:15).

Master Liu JIngru, Cheng style Baguaquan, in his late 60s when the video was filmed, moving like a snake.

Spend your entire life working on a art that will completely transform you (squeezing, twisting meridians of energy, massaging internal organs, opening all your joints, from head to toes...in other words opening your HEART to the TAO) instead of doing stuff taught online, which will give you very little benefit.

Also, work most diligently on Foundation work. Master He Jinghan has put kindly numerous videos in his YT channel and his website (foundation videos).

Lots and lots and lots of work, but in the end the journey is well worth it. :)

Good luck!

Nice, thats what i plan to do, spend my entire life time practicing, i jusy don't know what to practive yet, i even cleared up my future by quitting college, now i jusyt need a practice.

Completely free.

Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions. I'd be more than happy to answer what I'm able. And you're right that it isn't amazing. It's way better. :)

The website you directed me to is a forum?

You say that about everything :lol:

He will not be saying that here any longer, he has been banned ;)

The website you directed me to is a forum?

Yes, it is a forum. SonOfTheGods has his system laid out in a way where you've gotta dig a bit on your own and so it seems like way too much upfront to digest. But he lays out where you begin, and as you progress through the first few months it all starts making sense. After the first couple of months you'll start feeling the powerful effects anyways, so you won't need much convincing to see the benefits of what he does. Usually much much sooner than a couple of months... Sometimes a couple of days. :P

Edited by Forwards