Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Micro cosmic orbit

Guys,

Any of you completed the micro cosmic orbit and if you have what did you feel or understand of it?

What or where can i get the best information on this subject? Mantak???

WYG

Hello, if you want to study Mantak's system please always remember a fiew pointers:

1. You need to study the material from a teacher who is really dedicated in finding out what his system is REALLY about

2. You need to keep in mind that the system itsef has multiple layers of understanding, much like the proverbial iceberg's tip...

3. To really understand what he means, you should understand how to shape your mind so that the teachings will fit and produce... some sort of biological mechanism, able to digest and convert the information into something living.

Two thirds of Mantak's system is focused on becoming a fully developed human being, before you could try and surpass human condition. The human destiny is important, as by itself can give you the necessary tools to stand up on your spiritual path.

It's my own understanding that when people say Mantak modified and simplified the practice for westerners, it's not really like that. Although the system is very vast, it only gives you a very decent surviving kit, to start looking for the real meaning behind the teachings. Mantak himself is constantly learning and improving his own understanding of One Cloud's formulas. Behind this, there is also a big part, at which Chinese were pretty good, called logistics and strategy, at how, when and where to do things, properly for yourself. There is much that is not seen in his system, because people take it too literally...

Some call me Mantak's pet and so on, I don't mind, I have my own ton of ignorance to deal with. What I want to share is another view on something that most of the people thought they fully understood. Maybe there is more to it...

Sign in to follow this