mindtooloud

Do you believe in telepathy?

It does exist. More than anything it is like picking up on someone else's reception. You tend to think peoples thoughts before they say them, things like that. When you know with detail it tends to weird them out.

I would sometimes in the past finish peoples sentences and they'd ask how I knew what they were going to say. I actually would never realize what I'd be doing till they said something.

• Like 2

in order to present my thoughts and feelings aside from other activities that I am not sure about I use words.

I am sure that I am wrong and deceptive on many occasions. I would like to make an official announcement that I am more than apologetic for moods and energy that are just so crappy.

at times a step back or even miles is needed....maybe that is deception right there cause I really want to hug. :blush:

I would like to express myself. mostly by responding to certain posts.

I like how you spelled segal....

HUG!

looks like you need a crash "coarse" in English--of course!

Do you speaka my language?

I will just smile and give you a vegimite sandwich! :D

off to work----lots of sanding crystalline silica......drywall compound...

my favorite martial arts.....wax on wax off.....pattern of motion.....

• Like 1

HUG!

Why is this allowed here but not in chat?

It is allowed because she is not doing energy practices. Saying, "HUGS!" is just another way

of saying thank you or empathizing with a person who has just apologized and shared a piece of themselves. 

Not every hug has energetic intent behind it.

• Like 5

To me, every single word (printed or spoken), every gesture, every non-verbal, every facial expression, thought, idea and unspoken intent has an energetic projection or compression to it... but that's me and where I am currently.  Empathy and introspection and the teachings shared with me by my many many teachers seem to have inevitably led to this...  I oscillate between extreme gratitude for it and gnashing my teeth against the pain of it.

Any longer, I can't distinguish the demarcation line of my practice and my non practice.  It's all one ocean and each wave is as much the rest of the ocean as any other.

I've been communicating without words to animals, trees and similarly vibrating humans all of my life.  When I was a child it was natural.  When I was adultified, culture and materialists tried to convince me it was an oddity.  (shrug-fail)  :)

Life just is...

• Like 6

I've experienced (or at least i think i did) telepathy a few times, and every time it felt so natural and smooth.I was just wondering if i am the only one who believes telepathy is real or if any of you share this commonality with me.

It is real. For me it initially works in form of feeling the intentions of other people. Whether their intentions are positive or negative (for me of course). Empirical evidence shows that I am usually right...

More definitive telepathy is in the form of being able to send information back and forth between two people. I tried with my Taiji brother recently...sending sounds and then imagery. He was close enough to warrant that it worked. 

• Like 5

I do not know what telepathy really is/means. there for I must not believe it. doesn't mean that I have not experienced it-maybe I do not recognize it as said name?

and....oddly enough why would this not be mentioned in ddj? I have read though it close to 2x now and do not see any mention of things.....

or the bible?

is this considered a siddhi? or the illusion of separate selves that are really not so separate.......

nonetheless...these extracurricular activities, abilities, seem perplexing.

even my dreams last night were so odd....just a familiar street and watching a helicopter loose control and decimate....

maybe not the correct word to use...but it went out of control,,,and the recognition of it out of control..

I have not read the 4 pages previously...but felt like I wanted to offer my thoughts to the chopping block.

Telepathy exists.

It is not intuition nor vague feelings and the ability to clearly feel others - we tend to muddle this up with other vague notions.

It is "clear hearing" and it is most strikingly when you hear in complete sentences what someone is about to say - you hear the formulation of their thought - it comes across as them talking to you exactly as you speak with anyone - just without physical verbal sound waves.

Cats and horses are able to do this with you as well. Though they generally only "speak" in short sentences or single words - in perfect clear English if that is the language they know. (I cannot answer if we/they have a sort of universal translator going on but telepathy with them is as crystal clear as with humans).

In telepathic communication (exchanges) it is as though the other person or being is talking into the center of your head. It sounds just like you hear normally except with perfect clarity regardless of outside noise or your physical hearing abilities.

This is also true of other "clear hearing" abilities - beautiful elegant sounds - the sounds of the animal bodies - male and female - the different racial vibrations.

Could you make mention of what the different sounds are like?

I guess everything has it's own sounds/ frequency, like fingerprints, every voice is unique.

101bc43adbeec8a11b3cf80638094f5f.jpg

Edited by Sionnach

yes telepathy is real an actually has a lot of history and research behind it, the most profound information you can find is by dr Rupert sheldrake. he did a lot of experiments on telepathy and does still today, in the cold war the soviet union did a lot of psychic experiments and used it in the cold war, on submarines they would have both a receiver and a sender to communicate with one another without having people hear in or decode the messages they sent to one another, they did this a lot too, its amazing what you can find out these days with all the above top secret files being released lol.

In my experience the more spontaneous telepathy is more strong than when you learn it, also you can work with it by looking into someone's pupils and asking them questions, the information of thought is just a frequency and being humans we can subconsciously detect such frequencies and like i always say, if we can subconsciously detect something it can be learned to do it on a conscious level. 

iv had a lot of experiences with it both spontaneous and controlled but always controlled is not as strong for picking stuff up.

i feel the issue with such things as telepathy is the research is not taken seriously because our understanding in science and physics is so premature that anything that goes against the so called laws or science and physics or simply could not be explained is purposely thrown out so that all our so called understanding doesn't become invalid, shows like randi challenge also take a huge effect on this stuff because people think that he is a valid verification of proving this stuff as real when he's nothing more than a scam and an illusionist, another major factor is to prove this as real we need far much more than other things require to be proven real, so drastic that it pretty mich makes it impossible to prove

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

With reading texts too, I read say Osho's work there is a lightness and good pace to it, even though he spoke slowly often in interviews?

Other texts feel very slow, it can be difficult to read them. Something of the person is in the text.

This feeling I think gives an indication to the merit of a text.

Edited by Sionnach