mindtooloud

Do you believe in telepathy?

i disagree, itis quite an amazing power if you learn to control it, if you do it with someone who is in control of their thoughts all the fears and anger wont be as apparent. if two people are doing it, its not really any different from a conversation, except instead of mouth words you use mind words. and just like you chose what words will leave your mind you chose what words or images will leave your mind. if used properly it is very beneficial. no offense

Yes it is,

maybe I should not have used the word 'controlling' Currently i'm trying to flow with un-control, with getting easy in my life that i have no control whatsoever, I suspect btw that this is part of what is needed to be able to hear/be aware of the other.

and I can block it when it happens, by sort of 'thinking' ( there's more to it but can't explain it really) that I do not want it. But it would be nice to learn how to not invade someone's brain without permission.

I'm interested in what happens when i get my vitality back and start practicing again....

• Like 1

Telepathy exists.

It is not intuition nor vague feelings and the ability to clearly feel others - we tend to muddle this up with other vague notions.

It is "clear hearing" and it is most strikingly when you hear in complete sentences what someone is about to say - you hear the formulation of their thought - it comes across as them talking to you exactly as you speak with anyone - just without physical verbal sound waves.

Cats and horses are able to do this with you as well. Though they generally only "speak" in short sentences or single words - in perfect clear English if that is the language they know. (I cannot answer if we/they have a sort of universal translator going on but telepathy with them is as crystal clear as with humans).

In telepathic communication (exchanges) it is as though the other person or being is talking into the center of your head. It sounds just like you hear normally except with perfect clarity regardless of outside noise or your physical hearing abilities.

This is also true of other "clear hearing" abilities - beautiful elegant sounds - the sounds of the animal bodies - male and female - the different racial vibrations.

It is "clear hearing" and it is most strikingly when you hear in complete sentences what someone is about to say - you hear the formulation of their thought 

that's nice,

this is an exact description of the way my teacher sometimes communicates with me, but I suspect that that is more of his doing than mine

• Like 1

"It is "clear hearing" and it is most strikingly when you hear in complete sentences what someone is about to say - you hear the formulation of their thought" by Spotless

that's nice,

this is an exact description of the way my teacher sometimes communicates with me, but I suspect that that is more of his doing than mine

If you are hearing it just as though he spoke it clearly in the middle of your head it is not anymore his doing than yours - he is probably thinking to you but repressing the actual saying of it because he does not want to appear to be riding you - it is just an inner dialog he is having - and you are hearing it telepathically.

I do want to make it clear - i am not speaking of intuitive understanding of what someone is thinking - I am talking about hearing someone's thinking as though their voice is loud and clear inside the middle of your head but without their lips moving.

Edited by Spotless

If you are hearing it just as though he spoke it clearly in the middle of your head it is not anymore his doing than yours

yes, that is an exact description of what happens, that's the reason I reacted on your post.

- he is probably thinking to you but repressing the actual saying of it because he does not want to appear to be riding you - it is just an inner dialog he is having - and you are hearing it telepathically.

that's  a way of looking at it that I had not yet thought of, but he knows I sometimes can hear him, that was almost right from the beginning. 

But later he started to answer questions of mine, questions that were only in my head. Talking to the group, then looking at me and answering my question, and i then hear it, in my head.

I do want to make it clear - i am not speaking of intuitive understanding of what someone is thinking - I am talking about hearing someone's thinking as though their voice is loud and clear inside the middle of your head but without their lips moving.

• Like 1

I don't know how to put the actual clip here, but this is a two minute Australian comedy that captures the spirit of things... 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 3

I have never experienced chatter as in the video from the clip above - it has always been direct interchange in a sense. Either the person is reacting to a question I have posed or they have asked me a question. Most of the chatter as shown in the video clip Bindi posted above comes across as minor thoughtforms or static because they are not actually thinking - they are buzzing unconsciously - typically minor reactionary judgements or what is known as "I".

The sounds/voices in the head are very much what it is like.

Edited by Spotless

I have never experienced chatter as in the video from the clip above - it has always been direct interchange in a sense. Either the person is reacting to a question I have posed or they have asked me a question. Most of the chatter as shown in the video clip Bindi posted above comes across as minor thoughtforms or static because they are not actually thinking - they are buzzing unconsciously - typically minor reactionary judgements or what is known as "I".

The sounds/voices in the head are very much what it is like.

Hi Spotless, I edited my previous post and put in the longer version of the clip, funnily enough it does go into direct interchange in the second half  :)

• Like 1

I have experience with this "telepathy".

Personally, I do not hear sounds or see visions as telepathy.

I simply "know".

Vast majority of information does not seem to be english or any language.

Although many or most people today are thinking in language.

It's not that things or real events are made of language, so much as that people are attempting to translate their actual experiences into language for themselves, as they have been trained.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 9

I have experience with this "telepathy".

Personally, I do not hear sounds or see visions as telepathy.

I simply "know".

Vast majority of information does not seem to be english or any language.

Although many or most people today are thinking in language.

It's not that things or real events are made of language, so much as that people are attempting to translate their actual experiences into language for themselves, as they have been trained.

-VonKrankenhaus

^^^This.

The clarity of hearing is dependent upon the body being relationship.

Clear hearing is startling to most bodies - as is actually seeing a spirit without a body.

Intuition, knowing are forms that can be very effective and they can be forms of telepathy but the actual clarity of voice is enabled when certain walls have been diminished and embodiment is more comfortable.

Also if ones practice has been mainly in trance then this type of clarity will be less likely.

• Like 4

When I first met my wife, I had a dream that I'd never had before. The next day, she told me that she had the same dream that night, and it is a recurring dream of hers.

• Like 5

About 25 years ago I trained kungfu with a guy that could demonstrate some inexplicable skills. We were sitting in a restaurant and he would tell us stories of his teacher back in China about 30 years prior - he mentioned how his teacher could sense your thoughts by the way your energy changed (not exactly reading your mind in this example). He said you couldn't strike his teacher because he would feel your intent before you attacked. At that moment I was wondering if it were possible to kick my teacher under the table.... I got as far as formulating "I wond--" in my head and I felt his foot tapping against my leg... I looked across the table at him (there were 4 of us in a booth) and he was looking right at me shaking his head "no" at me.

Same teacher, different instance (probably a few months later), he bet us that we couldn't attack him from behind, and gave us permission to try it any time. Months passed after this and one day I'm standing chatting with him, when I see his facial expression change to surprise, then he suddenly drops low, turning around and striking my classmate in the groin, sending him flying back and landing on his butt. "Why'd you try to hit me??" he asked the student. "Because you said we could try to attack you any time" he answered. Once our teacher realized what it was about, he relaxed and laughed a bit. He said he could feel my classmate's presence behind him and suddenly "felt the Yang energy change" and knew he was about to be attacked. The student said he simply stood behind our teacher and the moment he wound up to push him from behind, the next thing he knew he was landing on his butt.

So not exactly reading thoughts, but definitely having a similar result .... 

with this teacher by the way, I could write a book based on all the crazy energy skills he had that I personally witnessed during the 6 years I trained with him....

• Like 5

I had a friend from highschool back in Arizona that I hadn't seen in about 5 years. Often wanted to call and say Hi but I couldn't remember his family's phone number (plus I knew he'd moved in with a girlfriend last time I saw him) and I was living in a different country now. One morning I woke up with a start thinking to myself "Call him before it's too late" and his family's phone number was clear as a bell in my head. I got to work and it kept eating at me (I felt something was terribly wrong) so I called and left a message at his parents' place. Next morning I still felt the same way so I called and left another message with my phone number. 

2 days later he calls me back - he had overdosed on drugs the same night that I woke up in the morning, 2,000 miles away, knowing something was terribly wrong. He had just returned home from the hospital the day he called me back.

• Like 3

recently, i got high, and experienced telepathy, it restored my faith in cultivation. 

dude was smoking our joint, and he forgot that it was in his hand so it went out, i pictured him lighting the joint and sent him that image, next thing i know he's lighting the joint, then he forgot about it again so i picture him passing the joint and he passes it.

next day we're smoking again and he lights up the joint twice, and that pisses me off because i wanted to light it up too, so im sitting there thinking about what happened all pissed and sad, and he shouts out "shotgun!!" and then he goes on to say, wtf why did i just say shotgun?

I've had (many times) pre-cognitive experiences. Once back in the 1980's, when I lived out in New Mexico, I tried a kind of 'peyote tea', I spent HOURS throwing up, which I hated. But after the stomach upset was over, I was extremely telepathic for probably 4 or 5 days.

It was easier to speak to some one in their mind, then it was to have an actual conversation with them.

It was extremely simple to see what I'll call 'thought patterns' of others, for several days time.

I honestly believe that most of us are 'telepathic', but we live in such a busy society that we most of the time fail to 'listen' as we should.

And to *believe* in our seeings, when we have them.

In most cities life moves at a very fast rate, I think that most of California is especially this way.

I know, I lived there.

This kind of fastness, this busyness, complicates us listening and *hearing* even our own thoughts.

Much less those of others.

I say this to you in Peace, I wish no arguments to come from this, and if they do, I will NOT participate in them.

Thank you for your understanding.  Peace,  Differently Abled Daoist

• Like 2

I've had (many times) pre-cognitive experiences. Once back in the 1980's, when I lived out in New Mexico, I tried a kind of 'peyote tea', I spent HOURS throwing up, which I hated. But after the stomach upset was over, I was extremely telepathic for probably 4 or 5 days.

It was easier to speak to some one in their mind, then it was to have an actual conversation with them.

It was extremely simple to see what I'll call 'thought patterns' of others, for several days time.

I honestly believe that most of us are 'telepathic', but we live in such a busy society that we most of the time fail to 'listen' as we should.

And to *believe* in our seeings, when we have them.

In most cities life moves at a very fast rate, I think that most of California is especially this way.

I know, I lived there.

This kind of fastness, this busyness, complicates us listening and *hearing* even our own thoughts.

Much less those of others.

I say this to you in Peace, I wish no arguments to come from this, and if they do, I will NOT participate in them.

Thank you for your understanding.  Peace,  Differently Abled Daoist

this is most interesting, i do wish i coudl've had a long lengths telepathy experience too, mines are usually short and happen rarely, the longest was with the same person for about an hour or so. similarly my experiences are too when im under the influence of a drug.

i am hoping soon after lots and lots of practice i will be able to commence telepathy at will.

a question for you, when you were telepathically communicating with others, were they aware of this? were they surprised? or confused?

• Like 1

Mind Too Loud asked:

this is most interesting, i do wish i coudl've had a long lengths telepathy experience too, mines are usually short and happen rarely, the longest was with the same person for about an hour or so. similarly my experiences are too when im under the influence of a drug.

i am hoping soon after lots and lots of practice i will be able to commence telepathy at will.

a question for you, when you were telepathically communicating with others, were they aware of this? were they surprised? or confused?

Yes, my ex-wife pretty much had the same experience.

You DON'T need a drug. I've been sober for 29 years now.

Telepathy has LITERALLY saved my life twice. Which I will not go into, on a public e-list.

Peace,  Differently Abled Daoist

Telepathy has LITERALLY saved my life twice. Which I will not go into, on a public e-list.

Peace,  Differently Abled Daoist

i would love to hear about this if you wouldn't mind sharing it with me through personal message.

I believe we all use telepathy in some fashion or another and it should be trained, 

Intent is the root, Listening skills are the ability to "hear" without the ears to know others intent. Great story above demonstrating this ability.

Words are very deceptive as well as faints or fake movements visually.

We practice sensing skills, one is blind folded, place hands in front of you, palms facing and let your partner pass a hand between them a catch their hand with a clap.

Another is standing facing a wall with a partner throwing tennis balls at your back and dodge the balls.  

I think animals are another great way to train energetic communications.

• Like 2

I grew up on a  family farm with lots of animals  Animals seem to know how we are feeling, our intent has a feeling.

If you have a pet you may have experienced doing something like going outside to play and  they get excited and ready to go without a sound or word.

It is just something to play with there are positive and negative reactions depending on our feeling/vibration.

Once a boy would go swimming in the ocean and all the seagulls would land near him and play. One day a man on the beach asked the boy to catch a bird for him. When the boy went into the water that day not a single segal came near.

I believe all our senses plus a few more  are actually one.  telepathy seems like an older, more honest and more efficient communication that was latter replaced by words, deception needs words to work. 

• Like 5

I grew up on a  family farm with lots of animals  Animals seem to know how we are feeling, our intent has a feeling.

If you have a pet you may have experienced doing something like going outside to play and  they get excited and ready to go without a sound or word.

It is just something to play with there are positive and negative reactions depending on our feeling/vibration.

Once a boy would go swimming in the ocean and all the seagulls would land near him and play. One day a man on the beach asked the boy to catch a bird for him. When the boy went into the water that day not a single segal came near.

I believe all our senses plus a few more  are actually one.  telepathy seems like an older, more honest and more efficient communication that was latter replaced by words, deception needs words to work. 

ultra wisdom /\

• Like 1

in order to present my thoughts and feelings aside from other activities that I am not sure about I use words.

I am sure that I am wrong and deceptive on many occasions. I would like to make an official announcement that I am more than apologetic for moods and energy that are just so crappy.

at times a step back or even miles is needed....maybe that is deception right there cause I really want to hug. :blush:

I would like to express myself. mostly by responding to certain posts.

I like how you spelled segal....

• Like 4