roger

how to easily maximize your sex appeal

This is very easy and simple, and works incredibly well.

Just repeat the affirmation, "I am beautiful and worthy," a minute or so every day. It's unnecessary to do so for long periods of time.

Basically, you're getting in touch with and manifesting the beauty (both spiritual and sexual) and worthiness of your divine nature.

It will change how you see yourself and how others see you.

• Like 1

hmnn, confidence can be a kind of charisma.   

and charisma will often trump beauty.

• Like 3

This works only when you are not ugly. 

Don´t be so sure. You´d be surprised at the creatures some people are attracted to.  I used to wonder what my boyfriend saw in me looks-wise until I asked him to point out other guys he found attractive.  Lo and behold they all looked like me.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

Don´t be so sure. You´d be surprised at the creatures some people are attracted to.  I used to wonder what my boyfriend saw in me looks-wise until I asked him to point out other guys he found attractive.  Lo and behold they all looked like me.

Man, you are gay so obviously gay people are just sick people who to satisfy sexual urge even with old ugly guys as their fetish. I'm talking people who have not deteriorated from their hormonal balance and are sane to look at people the way they are. 

I'm talking women here. And they did not found you attractive but just easy to get, obviously those who lower their standards want just release or someone easy to have as they do not have self worth.

You do not know what you talking about and you gay. lol

Edited by CelibacySeeker

I've yet to read a post of you that is not insulting.

In this case you're not only insulting a fellow daobum whose contributions to this forum I value.

Man, you are gay so obviously gay people are just sick people

but a whole group of people, who are not sick as you seem to think,

who to satisfy sexual urge even with old ugly guys as their fetish.

all humans are able of sexual habits that may be displeasing to you, when sexuality is rooted in love, none of it is disgusting.

I'm talking people who have not deteriorated from their hormonal balance and are sane to look at people the way they are. 

repeater here, people with different sexual preferences than yours have a different hormonal balance, just as woman and men have different hormonal balance. older people have different hormonal balance than children and young snots.

I'm talking women here. And they did not found you attractive but just easy to get, obviously those who lower their standards what just release or someone easy to have as they do not have self worth.

here you are insulting half of earths population, one of them your mother. Seeing how hard you try to belittle other people, I wonder about your sense of self-worth though.

You do not know what you talking about and you gay.

Liminal does know very well what he's talking about, i expect him to be mature enough to see your insult for what it is, the spitting of a young snot.

lol

not funny at all, it's sad really, to see how warped your opinions are.

when you joined our community you agreed to a short set of commonsense rules, following quote is part of it.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, spam, obscene, profane, threatens or incites violence, invasive of a person's privacy, nor of denigrating and/or erotically suggestive avatars, signatures, links and pictures, or otherwise violative of any law.

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 5

Delusional faget. Yeah I bet it's romantic when boyfriend spread shit-dick on your lips saying how much he loves you. There is no love, love is just a trick for you to not see beyond your biological urges which is masked. You are just hijacked by hormones, there is no love at all. There is just compassion - of course which is not sexual and virtues, but there is no love at all without biological urges and evolutionary compulsiveness which drives you constantly. 

Sexuality rooted in so called biological hormonal poison called love is just easier sexuality, not "truer" or "real" at all. People make such stories to get laid and to cheat other and themselves to do something. That's the truth you can't really argue so stop bitching around. 

Edited by CelibacySeeker

Delusional faget. Yeah I bet it's romantic when boyfriend spread shit-dick on your lips saying how much he loves you. There is no love, love is just a trick for you to not see beyond your biological urges which is masked. You are just hijacked by hormones, there is no love at all. There is just compassion - of course which is not sexual and virtues, but there is no love at all without biological urges and evolutionary compulsiveness which drives you constantly. 

Sexuality rooted in so called biological hormonal poison called love is just easier sexuality, not "truer" or "real" at all. People make such stories to get laid and to cheat other and themselves to do something. That's the truth you can't really argue so stop bitching around. 

Here's one who somehow managed to slip the net. 

• Like 4

I agree.  We get so lost in tv and movie representations of 'good looking' that we downgrade ourselves.  When the best thing we can do is ask people we love 'What's so good about us' and find our eyes, our smile, the way we move, our hips, our lips, our spirit.. we've got some good things going on.

side note: I hit the  Report button on CelibacySeeker for  insults to a group and a member. 

• Like 2

People make such stories to get laid and to cheat other and themselves to do something. That's the truth you can't really argue so stop bitching around. 

This bit is true, even if the rest was pretty poisonous.

The title of the thread is to 'maximise sex appeal' and the only purpose of that exercise is to make one more sexually appealing than that which they really are. It is of course a hopeless fantasy in which people are attempting to cheat reality in order to obtain a value by deception. This is the immoral art of the confidence trickster and fraudster. It is also based around physical sexuality and hedonistic gratification. It is the act of stealing of sweets from the jar to make you feel pleasure, when it's actual doing a great deal of harm.

• Like 1

The title of the thread is to 'maximise sex appeal' and the only purpose of that exercise is to make one more sexually appealing than that which they really are. It is of course a hopeless fantasy in which people are attempting to cheat reality.. when it's actual doing a great deal of harm.

Maximize sex appeal- lip stick, make up, shine your shoes and dress to kill

.. birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. 

I could also have picked A Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast

or Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top

It's part of the mating game unless your living amongst the Amish or extreme prudes.  After that its a point of self pride for many.  Few do it better then the French who (often) have impeccable taste and consider looking great and sexy part of life's savoir faire.

How we dress and look is part of human communication.  It's not my thing, but I admire those who put work into there style.  Whether its ballgowns or blue mohawks, it adds to lifes color and adventure. 

• Like 2

How we dress and look is part of human communication.  It's not my thing, but I admire those who put work into there style.  Whether its ballgowns or blue mohawks, it adds to lifes color and adventure. 

Nobody has ever accused me of paying too much attention to fashion, but I admire people who care about how they look and try to look their best.  It´s more than just vanity and sex appeal.  It´s a mode of self-expression and creativity.  Making the effort to look nice is a way of saying that you care about other people, and want to make them comfortable.  It´s about respect.  For many people, making the world a more beautiful place start with deciding what to wear in the morning.

• Like 1

Good lord Karl loosen the corset a little lol. I sorta get where you're coming from but I think you've taken things way out of the context of the original spirit the thread was made in. As the learner said this is something that is pretty much part and parcel of being a human being, and I'd say everyone does it to some extent wether they realize it or not.

• Like 2

Maximize sex appeal- lip stick, make up, shine your shoes and dress to kill

.. birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RPerSEvP4Y

I could also have picked A Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast

or Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top

It's part of the mating game unless your living amongst the Amish or extreme prudes.  After that its a point of self pride for many.  Few do it better then the French who (often) have impeccable taste and consider looking great and sexy part of life's savoir faire.

You either are or you aren't. If you look sharp then you always do, but if you pretend to be sharp then what ?

Rather than just reciting endless mantras to try and convince yourself you are deserving, why not actually do the cognitive work. Instead of imagining yourself as mentally fit and toned, go to the mind gym and actually get fit and toned.

Those that dress well do so because they enjoy doing so, they aren't pretending, it isn't a chore to get dressed beautifully. If it isn't a natural thing to do then it will require effort to keep up the pretense that this is the way you always look. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make an effort, but you can only go so far with it.

I've always wanted to pull long wheelies on the bike and get a knee down on every bend, but it isn't going to happen. I like being in control of the bike and minimising risk. As it happens my wife likes that I don't ride like that ;-)

Good lord Karl loosen the corset a little lol. I sorta get where you're coming from but I think you've taken things way out of the context of the original spirit the thread was made in. As the learner said this is something that is pretty much part and parcel of being a human being, and I'd say everyone does it to some extent wether they realize it or not.

Nah, be honest with yourself and everyone else. It really is the best policy. I'm not talking about putting on a suit at work or having a shave before going on a date, there are social mores that are about respect and politeness. Same reason you don't point at an ugly person and make an inappropriate comment. I'm talking about trying to hynotism yourself into being a love God instead of figuring out what you want and going putting in the effort to go get it.

I don't do loose corsets.

Nah, be honest with yourself and everyone else. It really is the best policy. I'm not talking about putting on a suit at work or having a shave before going on a date, there are social mores that are about respect and politeness. Same reason you don't point at an ugly person and make an inappropriate comment. I'm talking about trying to hynotism yourself into being a love God instead of figuring out what you want and going putting in the effort to go get it. I don't do loose corsets.

Yeah I think you're being a bit of a tight ass in This instance, no offense.(you wanted honesty haha) . Seriously what's the harm in having positive self talk? That's really all the thread is about. You're projecting a lot of other things onto it and making it a tad more serious than was intended. Just my opinion:)

• Like 2

Yeah I think you're being a bit of a tight ass in This instance, no offense.(you wanted honesty haha) . Seriously what's the harm in having positive self talk? That's really all the thread is about. You're projecting a lot of other things onto it and making it a tad more serious than was intended. Just my opinion:)

I'm always a tight arse so no offence taken :-)

Positive self talk is just that. It's useful if it's connected to reality but no more than wishes if it isn't. It's important to be able to discriminate between the two. I self talk all the time at the beginning of the riding season, but they aren't empty platitudes, they are observations on the mistakes I'm making-it's more self coaching. I'm not trying to get the value of riding well by telling myself I'm a riding God, instead I'm reasoning and judging my performance. This definitely helps to correct error by exposing the errors in my riding. If I just kept repeating a mantra of riding brilliance and then got on the bike at the beginning of the season and tried to ride as fast as could at the end of the season, then it would likely be blue lights and ambulances. I cannot beat reality, I'm not going to be what I'm not by repeating a mantra. That's OK with me as I have no intention of breaking my body in the belief I can trick myself into over riding my own fears/skills.

I do think it can be dangerous to believe these things. They are lucky charms and should not be regarded as anything else. Of course you don't run into that kind of danger in relationships, but you are kidding yourself just as much. I'm just suggesting that you be who you are, be honest with yourself and then go to work to sort out the knots. Find out why you don't feel confident and correct it by doing the hard work necessary to figure yourself out. Clutching a shamrock is a very poor imitation of real confidence.

That's my two penneth tight arsed or not, but then I'm not a young guy and I know young guys don't like being lectured to when they just want to party. So, the OP will find these things out for himself :-)

You either are or you aren't. If you look sharp then you always do, but if you pretend to be sharp then what ?

Maybe I'm not a natural, but I've found it takes work.  Usually its not worth the effort, but sometimes it is.  Fashion may be pretend, but I like pretend.  Sometimes you don't know the real person until you can play pretend with them.  Strangely, then you get to know a person much deeper.  

Perhaps I like bars, drinking til I'm tipsy but not drunk; you meet people and at a certain point of inebriation, pretend.. stops.  You're just hanging out, shooting the shit.  You've stopped editing yourself, which can be hard to do.  Kind of Brothers (or at times partners) for a night. 

And in the real world, good luck with a 'no make up' rule with your wife and daughter.  You'll probably need it. 

• Like 2

Perhaps I like bars, drinking til I'm tipsy but not drunk; you meet people and at a certain point of inebriation, pretend.. stops.  You're just hanging out, shooting the shit.  You've stopped editing yourself, which can be hard to do.  Kind of Brothers (or at times partners) for a night. 

Thanks for this.  You´ve helped me see hanging out in bars in a new light.  Guess I´d swallowed the conventional view that hanging out in bars is a shallow thing to do, and you´ve helped me realize that sometimes it´s just the opposite.

Cool.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Maybe I'm not a natural, but I've found it takes work.  Usually its not worth the effort, but sometimes it is.  Fashion may be pretend, but I like pretend.  Sometimes you don't know the real person until you can play pretend with them.  Strangely, then you get to know a person much deeper.  

And in the real world, good luck with a 'no make up' rule with your wife and daughter.  You'll probably need it. 

No make up rule ? I certainly didn't say 'don't make the best of yourself' or 'act with unvarnished honesty no matter what the situation'. I've noticed this tendency to take this strawman approach around here.

The OP was maximising sexuality by chanting. This is the equivalent of prayer, or wishing. It is magical thinking and creates the idea 'I deserve those things because I wish for those things very hard'.

Many have cited 'the mating game' as if human sex was a pure anamalistic act. Seriously chaps, thinking with your cocks might get you laid, but it won't bring you any other kind of value. It's suprising that this is seen as an aim on a spiritual forum. If your aim is just to attract sexual partners and you believe those Linx adverts I get it. Sow your oats, get it over with, one port is very much like another if your aim is just sex-hey, why not just junk the false pride, be honest and pay for it. However, I can't count the number of blokes who have told me they just wanted uncomplicated sex, then a few weeks later they were 'trying to figure out what she wants from them' and had already advanced to flowers and chocolates. The uncomplicated sex had miraculously morphed into a need for a more intimate relationship.

Anyway, that's the context I which I'm saying it. The one which was common in boys comics at one time "buy this and stop the sand getting kicked in your face" "buy these and see through girls clothes" "$3 gets you instant female admirers with this pheromone spray". That's what this looks like to me. Say this prayer over and over to get instant gratification. Seriously ??

Just back from New Orleans, where bar hopping with the food and music was amazing.  For centuries, bars were places where guys got together in community.  Its still there, at good bars, where conversations are struck up, hair is let down, and talk and connection flow.. drinking is secondary, though perhaps a lubricant.  You don't always get a good connection, but sometimes you do.  

Sports.. your team heading into the finals, can make for a camaraderie of bar mates that is too often missing in our lives.  A group cheering, as one.  Sharing the ups and downs of a game.  It can feel good.  

Just had a graduation party for my daughter in our backyard.  Good food, good people, cheap drinks- Trader Joe $12 Shiraz in a box.  Good times, hours of good conversation.  Perhaps liquor helped.. extended the reverie.

• Like 1

Fine, but saying '.. to make one more sexually appealing than that which they really are. It is of course a hopeless fantasy in which people are attempting to cheat reality in order to obtain a value by deception..' seems close to saying no make up or enhancements.  Though I give you the point it was aimed at wishful thinking.  And I'll agree with you that its not easy and that in my book wishful thinking and chants aren't the way. 

Spirituality need not be devoid of sexuality.  Let's drop the deception that we're not sexual beings.  Imo, its not a bad thing that sexual encounters develop into deeper relationships.  For many of us, its the reason we're here.  I'm stating this from the householders path not the monk one. 

• Like 4

Nice, the way this thread has developed after an unsavoury interlude

I'll add the perspective of a somewhat older female  :P

the OP said:

This is very easy and simple, and works incredibly well.

Just repeat the affirmation, "I am beautiful and worthy," a minute or so every day. It's unnecessary to do so for long periods of time.

Basically, you're getting in touch with and manifesting the beauty (both spiritual and sexual) and worthiness of your divine nature.

It will change how you see yourself and how others see you.

when I was just in my forties, I was writing my master thesis and at the same time divorcing my husband. our child was 18, we'd staid together to rear him, son being special needs kid that needed far more personal attention from mum then a normally developing child would have.

But this ' marriage' had left me with low selfworth regarding me as a female.

Then one day my professor on one of our twoweekly teasessions, nice guy, close to his retirement, told me: Bes, I'm too old for you, but isn't it time to go hunting   :o  :D .

that was the best advise he could have given me, By advising me that, he was in effect, telling me I'm beautiful and worthy. I've enjoyed very much the funyears I had after that, sort of being young again. I've never liked bars much, but I do like sailing and have been to several singletrips. The camaraderie of being together, the flow of it, lightly lubricated by a little alcohol (only after 'sails down'  that is) . Is the same as how the lerner describes visiting bars. Humans are in essence ' grouppeople' something that is sorely missed in this society of nuclear families.

And being attractive for the other sexe, well, i'm not the one for dressing up much ( neither is a sailingtrip a suitable occasion for that  :D .)  But I found it lies in the feeling of being beautiful and worthy, of being happy and free, of just enjoying life as it is. I had no shortage of interested guys and my was I choosy. Happy times which lasted for as long as I wanted it and chose a different path.

accidentaly, several of these smart and highly educated guys wanted me to make fleeting relationships into more stable ' real' relationships, not the other way round ( causing me to end it, being honest, as I had told them from the start that I was not looking for a long term ' real' relationship but for loving fun in deep friendship)

• Like 4