4bsolute

Who here has experienced the Self again?

Long time that I left some words here...

Has anyone meanwhile experienced our Self again?

Free from personality, pure being. With or without bliss, still perceiving this world or completely absorbed, whatever way it appeared to you please share it

• Like 2

One time I was meditating with my eyes open, and I became very solemn, I felt very dignified. What I was looking at started to sort of disappear and reappear, I feel that I was basically transcending time, and then it disappeared completely. Then something divine appeared, perhaps the "Void," it seemed immense and very holy.

I left the experience quickly because it scared me. It lasted a few moments and I deliberately ended it.

That has only happened to me once, but I've experienced the Self many times as extreme love. It used to happen more often than it does these days. I used to frequently feel explosions of intense love for other people, which I feel was the love of my divine nature or Self.

• Like 1

One time I was meditating with my eyes open, and I became very solemn, I felt very dignified. What I was looking at started to sort of disappear and reappear, I feel that I was basically transcending time, and then it disappeared completely. Then something divine appeared, perhaps the "Void," it seemed immense and very holy.

I left the experience quickly because it scared me. It lasted a few moments and I deliberately ended it.

That has only happened to me once, but I've experienced the Self many times as extreme love. It used to happen more often than it does these days. I used to frequently feel explosions of intense love for other people, which I feel was the love of my divine nature or Self.

Your Self. The recognition of who you are. Not energies, not dimensions. I mean pure being. One being. That there is nothing else but you. Only you.

Reading the word "you" might confuse it. From your perspective only "I", only "my Self" - my essence that I see when I look into the mirror and see me, identified with this body. This me, in everything.

Edited by 4bsolute

Long time that I left some words here...

Has anyone meanwhile experienced our Self again?

Free from personality, pure being. With or without bliss, still perceiving this world or completely absorbed, whatever way it appeared to you please share it

Yes

Missed the part about sharing. Hard to explain, but basically Self is experience itself. Not an experience, but raw experience. In such a manner that if "I" stopped existing, I'd still exist wherever experience itself was being had.