mantis

sex - the secret gate to eden

this is a movie i found while messing around on youtube. from my understanding it is that the kundalini can only be risen when a man and women are together in coitus that does not include orgasm (ejaculating). according to this film it is recommended to never spill the seed.

yQoJRhqAWQo

64h5PDpL1b8

8P8_ZWUE0JQ

LTWAw1PWZyg

HDEwsW5M6qs

_ArwOLu5W4Y

qFvmY5d6rqk

pyq4tTNlkuE

AbL4333LbU0

Edited by mantis

100+ views and only 1 reply. this is either really really good or really really bad.

regardles of the number of the replies it is pretty lame

regardles of the number of the replies it is pretty lame

:rolleyes: myopic...

I agree with grasshoppa :)

how is it pretty lame? it covers something which is to be quite honest all over the forum.

i agree with you. this same lame newagee yakking is all over this forum. i guess i dont need to spell out what i think about this forum dont i? :D

Hey guys,

I don't think this post or exploration of this thesis is lame; that is a bit harsh. I don't think there is any truth to it, but it need not be dismissed out right. It's not really new agey, it is a thesis put forward and argued for by western occultists of the OTO, the Ordo Templi Oriantis, if I remember correctly. They were popular in the 19th and 20th century; western occultists who practiced sex magic as a path to affecting the world and gnosis, or enlightenment - Crowley was part of it, a head of the Order one point, and it continues with his line of followers. I personally think the premise is flawed and false, but then so are most of the premises underlying most philosophies. It seems a little arrogant and dismissive on the intellectual plane to prima facie dismiss out right, these kinds of discussions - rather prejudicial and inconsistent in my view. As we can usually turn around the same reasoning and just as easily - and weakly - dismiss our own favorite position, thesis, cosmology, philosophy etc.

It is clear to me, very few, if any people throughout history have ever been enlightened through sexual practice. Yet, there is a high correlation between enlightenment and meditation - assuming we can say anyone has ever been or is enlightened. Evidently, we do not need sex with a partner to raise the kundalini, or achieve enlightenment. I would argue it is less likely to accure, as have people like Robert Bruce and others, who have and can raise their kundalini. I have experimented with traditional eastern methods for many years as with western sexual methods, and conclude the western sexual methods (and eastern sexual practices) are BS mythology. We can get the same and more effective and efficient energetic results with emptiness meditation or pranayama. Sex is great, enjoy it in balance if you see fit, but it will not bring us enlightenment. Working with the sexual energy and its conservation and transmutation, I believe will.

In kind regards,

Adam.

you're really off, adam west.. on a lot of things. if you care enough i'll clarify but something inside me tells me you don't really care.

Edited by mantis

Hey guys,

I don't think this post or exploration of this thesis is lame; that is a bit harsh. I don't think there is any truth to it, but it need not be dismissed out right. It's not really new agey, it is a thesis put forward and argued for by western occultists of the OTO, the Ordo Templi Oriantis, if I remember correctly. They were popular in the 19th and 20th century; western occultists who practiced sex magic as a path to affecting the world and gnosis, or enlightenment - Crowley was part of it, a head of the Order one point, and it continues with his line of followers. I personally think the premise is flawed and false, but then so are most of the premises underlying most philosophies. It seems a little arrogant and dismissive on the intellectual plane to prima facie dismiss out right, these kinds of discussions - rather prejudicial and inconsistent in my view. As we can usually turn around the same reasoning and just as easily - and weakly - dismiss our own favorite position, thesis, cosmology, philosophy etc.

It is clear to me, very few, if any people throughout history have ever been enlightened through sexual practice. Yet, there is a high correlation between enlightenment and meditation - assuming we can say anyone has ever been or is enlightened. Evidently, we do not need sex with a partner to raise the kundalini, or achieve enlightenment. I would argue it is less likely to accure, as have people like Robert Bruce and others, who have and can raise their kundalini. I have experimented with traditional eastern methods for many years as with western sexual methods, and conclude the western sexual methods (and eastern sexual practices) are BS mythology. We can get the same and more effective and efficient energetic results with emptiness meditation or pranayama. Sex is great, enjoy it in balance if you see fit, but it will not bring us enlightenment. Working with the sexual energy and its conservation and transmutation, I believe will.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Thelema Press has nothing to do with the OTO. This is a whole different monster : ) OTO uses orgasm and ejaculation in ritual. This group avoids orgasm entirely. As for sex and enlightenment, well, to each his own.

exactly, taoist81. if you watch the videos you will see how the symbols of using sex as a catalyst for spiritual evolution are everywhere.

Hi Mantis,

Please do clarify your position. Most importantly to me, clarify the implication of certainty in your post.

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Thelema Press has nothing to do with the OTO. This is a whole different monster : ) OTO uses orgasm and ejaculation in ritual. This group avoids orgasm entirely. As for sex and enlightenment, well, to each his own.

I know, but isn't there is a historical link between them?

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hi Mantis,

I do not believe the symbolism is for sexuality per se, that is the lessor teaching. I believe the symbolism is for the union of binory polarities of the universe - from apparent duality to non-duality - unified consciousness, not unified sexual partners. Sex can result in unitary, non-dual states of consciousness, but it is not necessary to achieve them, nor is it the inner teaching being hinted at. Could be wrong though, but my research and experience suggests this. :)

In kind regards,

Adam.

i'm sorry but to be quite brutal you know nothing. that is all wrong.

Mantis, the previous text posted by SiliconValley came directly from the text Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati, a very well respected Indian Swami, who is possibly enlightened himself. His knowledge is consistent with, and a stream of one of the authentic Kundalini Tantric Yoga traditions of India. Naturally, that does not make it true or accurate by default, yet it would seem to have some compelling force of authority. Yet, clearly, it is simply one among many possible positions you could argue for. However, your statements are starting to look a little undefended and weak.

Please follow the link below if you would like more information on the text.

http://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Tantra-Swa...i/dp/8185787158

In kind regards,

Adam.

Oh yes, Mr Samael Aun Weor, your quite right, no historical link that I can see. Thanks for pointing that out!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Mantis,

The same is also true with teachings of great masters like Swami Shivananda, Vimalananda and others. Tantra is not a compilation of teachings but instead revealed word in the form of 64 'Tantras' which were revealed. And Swami Satyananda Saraswati's teachings are based directly on Tantra. Your argument seems pretty lame. Please explain why you think you are right, or if you think anything at all!

Edited by SiliconValley

mantis,

don't be so gullible :) trust those who have experienced kundalini.. mystics like the ancient indian gurus, Robert Bruce, Gopi Krishna, Swami Muktananda, etc. sex is only one way, not the only way.

i have that video it's pretty informative, its by samael aun woer, a gnostic. its an interesting take on myths and legends pertaining to mysticism. in the video he states that sex isn't the only way, pranayama is also mentioned.

the methods of kundalini awakening seems very accurate to me based on what i've studied. the indian gurus have studied the subject for thousands of years,

kundalini yoga isn't that different from some taoist practices. the microcosmic orbit essentially is pranayama. bringing the sexual energy (jing) up the spine to be converted to a more purified energy (chi, shen) essentially is what kundalini is. although its much deeper than that but on the surface thats what it is

Edited by mikaelz

This video was pretty accurate on a lot of things concerning how one can gain teachings

given they are virtuous and moral beings in character and mind.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin