SunWukong72

The Book Jim Mentions on His Book

Greetings. As I have not found a more appropriate place to ask this question, I created this topic just for that. What I wish to know is what book is Jim McMillan refering to when he mentions he's been reading about some of the effects meditation can have on our body. If I recall correctly, there's also a part where he says the author of that particular book does some kind of work which requires the chi to circulate the body, going from the bottom of our pelvis to the top of our head, or something of the sorts. If someone can help me with that, I will me most grateful.

• Like 1

MCO or any type of orbit practice is strictly incompatible with mopai, do not attempt to combine them.  Do one or the other, not both.

Edited by dayzhaze
  • Like 1

MCO or any type of orbit practice is strictly not compatible with mopai, do not attempt to combine them.  Do one or the other, not both.

Matters not. I just wish to know what book he's refering to. Do you know it?

Matters not. I just wish to know what book he's refering to. Do you know it?

It doesn't matter to you, but it does to me.  I will not assist you on your folly.  If you want to learn something that is actually real, be careful what nonsense you fill your head with. A common theme among spiritual seekers is this desire to learn every system, and mush them together into something new and better.  In reality all these "teachers" never accomplished anything, teach made up nonsense that does nothing at all, and aren't worthy of being called teachers in the first place.   What most spiritual seekers do is take all this misinformation these various "teachers" spew out, and mush together a Frankenstein monster of a practice.

Edited by dayzhaze

I looked for Irony memes, but nothing could quite fit the magnitude required here.

that dead horse is nothing but dust by this point, though

• Like 2

I looked for Irony memes, but nothing could quite fit the magnitude required here.

that dead horse is nothing but dust by this point, though

Had a boss who liked to say (often) that there's no dead horse too dead to beat.
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter to you, but it does to me.  I will not assist you on your folly.  If you want to learn something that is actually real, be careful what nonsense you fill your head with. A common theme among spiritual seekers is this desire to learn every system, and mush them together into something new and better.  In reality all these "teachers" never accomplished anything, teach made up nonsense that does nothing at all, and aren't worthy of being called teachers in the first place.   What most spiritual seekers do is take all this misinformation these various "teachers" spew out, and mush together a Frankenstein monster of a practice.

Thank you for your concern with my well being, sir. However, if you're not willing to answer my question, then leave. I do not need your advices. Please do not post on this topic again.

Edit: Just to clarify your doubts: I am aware that mixing systems is not a good idea. Jim said it himself. I want this specific book for another reason that I'll won't discuss as this topic is intended for another single, simple purpose. Let's not discuss matters not related to the question here, okay? If there's anything that you would like to say to me, I'll be happy to have a private conversation with you, sir. Just not here.

Edited by SunWukong72
  • Like 1

Thank you for your concern with my well being, sir. However, if you're not willing to answer my question, then leave. I do not need your advices. Please do not post on this topic again.

Edit: Just to clarify your doubts: I am aware that mixing systems is not a good idea. Jim said it himself. I want this specific book for another reason that I'll won't discuss as this topic is intended for another single, simple purpose. Let's not discuss matters not related to the question here, okay? If there's anything that you would like to say to me, I'll be happy to have a private conversation with you, sir. Just not here.

Ok.

Edited by dayzhaze
  • Like 2

Physician, heal thyself.

Physician, heal thyself.

If you can't assist me, then please, do not post here. Otherwise, others will join and I'll never get my question answered. Thank you...

Edited by SunWukong72
  • Like 2

Jim did briefly experiment with MCO but had great difficulty bringing his energy back down again so advised against it.

I remember him referencing the book but cant remember a specific name. Sorry.

• Like 1

Jim did briefly experiment with MCO but had great difficulty bringing his energy back down again so advised against it.

I remember him referencing the book but cant remember a specific name. Sorry.

Hey. Another member already helped me in private with the information I was seeking. But thanks anyway, friend.

Hey. Another member already helped me in private with the information I was seeking. But thanks anyway, friend.

Not a problem :)  im glad you found your info.

• Like 1