Sign in to follow this  
mantis

the elixir in a bottle?

http://www.whitepowdergold.com/

these people are claiming to sell "the philosophers stone" or as us taoists call it "the elixir." what is your take on this?

That may have some value but that is not the philosopher's stone. The key to the philosopher's stone and a lot of other mysteries is the red and white fly agaric mushroom: amanita muscaria. It is also probably where the watered down ritual of "eating the body of christ" comes from. In fact that key unlocks a lot of doors. I highly recommend Clark Heinrich's book Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy It will blow you away.

The key to the philosopher's stone and a lot of other mysteries is the red and white fly agaric mushroom: amanita muscaria.

I have some stories to tell about eatting those 20 years ago. :huh: Not worth it though.

I definitely have some thoughts and experiences with white powder gold, Ormus, what have you.

What is your take Agharta? Does the stuff really work? How do you know what you are getting? I can remember reading an article by David Hudson about 10 years ago when I was university about his mono-atomic elements, but never got much into it. The stuff seems to have really taken off.

I personally know some very well-respected producers of white powder gold. I'd be happy to direct you to them.

We are most likely at the very,very, very beginning of several hundred years' worth of research on these Ormus elements. I think they may end up playing a pivotal role in ascension, one way or another, whatever ascension is. They certainly can stop the aging process, allow levitation, psychic powers, etc. but most of the power of these Ormus forms of these elements is imparted by the alchemist. The method is somewhat important, but the skill and intention of the alchemist, as well as the astrological conditions under which the Ormus is made, are also very important. I am experimenting with growing plants with large amounts of Ormus.

There is a lot of research to be done, decades' worth, at least, unless the more advanced races decide to help some people out. I know I wouldn't mind a little help.

Not worth it though.

The Amanita Muscaria or mushrooms in general?

Psilocybe cubensis the "Golden Teacher" calls to me as something to try one day.

The key to the philosopher's stone and a lot of other mysteries is the red and white fly agaric mushroom: amanita muscaria. It is also probably where the watered down ritual of "eating the body of christ" comes from.

Here's an insiders joke:

klick .... klick .... klick .... klick .... klick ... klick ... klick ... klick ... klick .. klick .. klick .. klick .. klick .. klick .. klick, klick, klick, klick, klick klick klick klickklickklickklickklickklickklickklickKLICKKLICKKLICKKLICKKLICKKLICKKLICK

;)

I have some stories to tell about eatting those 20 years ago. :huh: Not worth it though.

Oh come on Max, you have to tell us something at least. :)

That may have some value but that is not the philosopher's stone. The key to the philosopher's stone and a lot of other mysteries is the red and white fly agaric mushroom: amanita muscaria. It is also probably where the watered down ritual of "eating the body of christ" comes from. In fact that key unlocks a lot of doors. I highly recommend Clark Heinrich's book Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy It will blow you away.

If you read the book Shroom: a cultural history of the magic mushroom, I'm afraid you'll find that most of the "mushroom as foundation of religion, culture etc" legends are, to say the least, undocumented.

I've used white powder gold. It purifies the body but not the mind. This can mean that you have more energy to fuel your madness. It won't do anything that meditation should, but can be useful.

Sign in to follow this