jan1107

Lama Dorje Number Two

Hi everyone,

just found a nice clip about a Qi Gong teacher. Funny: his spiritual name seems to be also Lama Dorje (like the Master of the Kunlun - tradititon "Max") and he also seems to have practiced intensively buddhist studies, martial arts and qi gong on his path. He shows "Qi Gong powers" on the clip. As the master of the Kunlun tradition does on his homepage, too.

I hope you like to clip and that it has not been posted yet - of course I do not know if the stuff showed is "for real" but maybe it can give some inspirations to you. I personally like the path the person seemed to have taken: he seemed to first have studies external Martial Arts moving to internal Martial Arts and "Qi Power" moving to buddhist studies. Then combining it all. Very interesting mixture ...

Love and peace to all of you!

Here is the clip:

Edited by jan1107

Hi everyone,

just found a nice clip about a Qi Gong teacher. Funny: his spiritual name seems to be also Lama Dorje (like the Master of the Kunlun - tradititon "Max") and he also seems to have practiced intensively buddhist studies, martial arts and qi gong on his path. He shows "Qi Gong powers" on the clip. As the master of the Kunlun tradition does on his homepage, too.

I hope you like to clip and that it has not been posted yet - of course I do not know if the stuff showed is "for real" but maybe it can give some inspirations to you. I personally like the path the person seemed to have taken: he seemed to first have studies external Martial Arts moving to internal Martial Arts and "Qi Power" moving to buddhist studies. Then combining it all. Very interesting mixture ...

Love and peace to all of you!

Here is the clip:

There are many Lamas in Tibet named Dorje actually. lol I met several out here in China.

And there are so many types of cultivation that arise from Tibet because of the Shamanistic culture before Buddhism came in. When the two mixed together, there were open doors to spirit realms thrown open. Alot of sacrificial stuff, ghost cultivation, demon cultivation. Not all of it is "Positive". Then with Daoists mixing in, it was like a power house. But still, people then who cultivated these methods where not 100% following proper paths. Many turned demonic... :-)

I'm sure many of us think Buddhism is only bowing and reciting sutras and mantra and meditating. It goes much deeper than that. On our planet, there is only a small percentage of Buddhism available. That means its actually complete teaching is far more than what we see here on Earth. We only have about 20% of Buddhism. Daoism the same, not much of its completeness is presented to the world due to lack of virtue and moral, for those were the foundations in which Daoist teachings were actually passed on by.

One of the reasons Tibet had and has problems with China is due to their past ghost/demonic like cultivation, mixing it in with Buddhism and Daoism. Not all of it was proper, but some of it was, is.

Oh, and this guy Lama Dondrup Dorje of the Pathgate sect...lol He's been around for a while actually in the spotlight as well. A lot of authorities were spying on him for his cult-like following and display of powers in that manner. I'm sure he tells them to slam the feet on the floor,and jump high in order to dispel his energy when he transmits it.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

One of the reasons Tibet had and has problems with China is due to their past ghost/demonic like cultivation, mixing it in with Buddhism and Daoism. Not all of it was proper, but some of it was, is.

How does one distinguish between ghost/demonic like cultivation and proper cultivation? Can you be more specific?

Cultivation that is not proper usually involves indulging in emotions, sensations, states of mind, and attachments to visions, powers/abilities, and control. This involves with talking to ghosts, demons, using one's abilities on others against their will. The list can go on.

Proper cultivation is that which is in benefit for living beings, cultivating patience, compassion and wisdom. Develop wisdom and inturn developing abilities in the mind of assisting others on living a good and wholesome life. Proper cultivation is that which does not function to indulge in sensations, states, emotions and desires, visions, power/abilities. With proper cultivation, one develops true wisdom, and with true wisdom all powers and abilities also develop...in time, naturally.

A sign of proper cultivation is a foundation of patience, compassion and wisdom. A sign of improper, demonic cultivation is the signs of greed, anger and ignorant, arrogant behavior.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Ahhh very interesting

So is it acually possible for a being to exist who would use their "powers" if you will for completely selfish desires or in a very destructive manner?

I was always under the impression that it wasnt possible to acually wield strong powers if ones intent was not pure and that by being selfish/ greedy or angry you somehow short circuit any advanced powers

It sound like you are describing the light side of the force (jedi knights) and the dark side

Ahhh very interesting

So is it acually possible for a being to exist who would use their "powers" if you will for completely selfish desires or in a very destructive manner?

I was always under the impression that it wasnt possible to acually wield strong powers if ones intent was not pure and that by being selfish/ greedy or angry you somehow short circuit any advanced powers

It sound like you are describing the light side of the force (jedi knights) and the dark side

Beings do exist who use their powers for completely selfish desires.

As for developing abilities and the like, all one needs is to concentrate long and hard enough.

Concentration power is not easy to gain, but comes with practice. With that, anything can be developed, but only to an extent. Afterwards, one either stays where they are, or starts realizing that wisdom and compassion are the only thing that will take them further.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Like Visualisation is about your mind making a hologram of whatever you are focusing on and you can use that energy you have just created.

Its also like Om yoga meditation on how they focus on the Om symbol, breath, speech all one breath with focus on the 3rd eye. What you think you can most probably get once your mind has been cultivated!

this thread has gone to a very interesting direction. the question being answered and discussed here i had in my had for the last weeks. thank you very much for the many deep thinking replies so far. funny the way the universe sometimes answers questions ...

love jan.

this thread has gone to a very interesting direction. the question being answered and discussed here i had in my had for the last weeks. thank you very much for the many deep thinking replies so far. funny the way the universe sometimes answers questions ...

love jan.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Like Visualisation is about your mind making a hologram of whatever you are focusing on and you can use that energy you have just created.

Its also like Om yoga meditation on how they focus on the Om symbol, breath, speech all one breath with focus on the 3rd eye. What you think you can most probably get once your mind has been cultivated!

Hey

I am curious if this would be considered improper or wasteful practice -

Say for example you cultivate the image of money or a beautiful woman and they both manifest in your life -

Are you harming another being by doing this ? I mean is the money coming to you at the expense of others?

Is the woman who you bring to coming against her own free will because your intent is so strong or are you acually a manifestation of her intent as well and you are helping her or being a part in her reality just as much as she is in yours?

I am curious if this would be considered improper or wasteful practice ...
As long as it's in the form of a general request to the universe and doesn't involve specfic individuals I think its fine.

As long as it's in the form of a general request to the universe and doesn't involve specfic individuals I think its fine.

Sooo, if I visualize, let's say Keira Knightley for example, that would be wrong? :P

Sooo, if I visualize, let's say Keira Knightley for example, that would be wrong? :P
Depends on the visualisation and your hand positioning at the time. :)

Had to laugh at this. This is absolutely hilarious. This is none other than Peter Yeung who hails from Newcastle in England. He is a FAKE. He is a master of having his photograph taken with respected martial artists and spiritual leaders and then making up titles for himself. He also used to beat up his students in his Wing Chun class. A bully,liar and a cheat. Stay well clear!! :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Peace

Depends on the visualisation and your hand positioning at the time. :)

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::D

Had to laugh at this. This is absolutely hilarious. This is none other than Peter Yeung who hails from Newcastle in England. He is a FAKE. He is a master of having his photograph taken with respected martial artists and spiritual leaders and then making up titles for himself. He also used to beat up his students in his Wing Chun class. A bully,liar and a cheat. Stay well clear!! :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Peace

Heheh, thanks for the info.

Hey

I am curious if this would be considered improper or wasteful practice -

Say for example you cultivate the image of money or a beautiful woman and they both manifest in your life -

Are you harming another being by doing this ? I mean is the money coming to you at the expense of others?

Is the woman who you bring to coming against her own free will because your intent is so strong or are you acually a manifestation of her intent as well and you are helping her or being a part in her reality just as much as she is in yours?

If your concentration is strong, then you will receive what you intend, will for. THere is always enough, so no one will be losing money, and th women you attract will be resonating with you, so it isn't against her will. Likeness attracts, opposites oppose. If you will it, and concentrate long and hard, you are sure to receive it.

Peace, and Blessings,

Lin

Hey Lin -- what's the latest with Lama Dondrup Dorje of http://pathgate.org ??

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?4,11964

I actually find his explanation of positive ions from the air displacing negative ions in the earth, via the lower tan tien, which then rises back up to create a bubble --

a fascinating explanation.

There are many Lamas in Tibet named Dorje actually. lol I met several out here in China.

And there are so many types of cultivation that arise from Tibet because of the Shamanistic culture before Buddhism came in. When the two mixed together, there were open doors to spirit realms thrown open. Alot of sacrificial stuff, ghost cultivation, demon cultivation. Not all of it is "Positive". Then with Daoists mixing in, it was like a power house. But still, people then who cultivated these methods where not 100% following proper paths. Many turned demonic... :-)

I'm sure many of us think Buddhism is only bowing and reciting sutras and mantra and meditating. It goes much deeper than that. On our planet, there is only a small percentage of Buddhism available. That means its actually complete teaching is far more than what we see here on Earth. We only have about 20% of Buddhism. Daoism the same, not much of its completeness is presented to the world due to lack of virtue and moral, for those were the foundations in which Daoist teachings were actually passed on by.

Oh, and this guy Lama Dondrup Dorje of the Pathgate sect...lol He's been around for a while actually in the spotlight as well. A lot of authorities were spying on him for his cult-like following and display of powers in that manner. I'm sure he tells them to slam the feet on the floor,and jump high in order to dispel his energy when he transmits it.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Guest winpro07

same process used to bring down the thunder, like a dorje

Dorje is Tibetan for Vajra, which is Sanskrit for philosopher's stone, (wish-fulfilling jewel) diamond or thunderbolt.

Very good post. I know it is a bit late now, just missed it when you first wrote it.

When you start practicing Bagua and Vipassana then you realize about how deep the rabbit hole goes when cultivating the Buddhist and Taoist paths. I have seen in dreams the depth of Taoism and circle walking to the point of being in a higher astral plane where the practice was much higher than down here. I shared this dream with a very well-known IMA guy that happens to live in another continent (I live in Australia) even though we never met in real life and never discussed this topic either in public or using private messages.

Hey Lin -- what's the latest with Lama Dondrup Dorje of http://pathgate.org ??

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?4,11964

I actually find his explanation of positive ions from the air displacing negative ions in the earth, via the lower tan tien, which then rises back up to create a bubble --

a fascinating explanation.

I don't know, I don't follow his practice or any of his ideas. lol

Peace,

Lin

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Beings do exist who use their powers for completely selfish desires.

As for developing abilities and the like, all one needs is to concentrate long and hard enough.

Concentration power is not easy to gain, but comes with practice. With that, anything can be developed, but only to an extent. Afterwards, one either stays where they are, or starts realizing that wisdom and compassion are the only thing that will take them further.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Missed these when you posted.

Great posts! This is my experience as well.

Cultivation that is not proper usually involves indulging in emotions, sensations, states of mind, and attachments to visions, powers/abilities, and control. This involves with talking to ghosts, demons, using one's abilities on others against their will. The list can go on.

Proper cultivation is that which is in benefit for living beings, cultivating patience, compassion and wisdom. Develop wisdom and inturn developing abilities in the mind of assisting others on living a good and wholesome life. Proper cultivation is that which does not function to indulge in sensations, states, emotions and desires, visions, power/abilities. With proper cultivation, one develops true wisdom, and with true wisdom all powers and abilities also develop...in time, naturally.

A sign of proper cultivation is a foundation of patience, compassion and wisdom. A sign of improper, demonic cultivation is the signs of greed, anger and ignorant, arrogant behavior.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Nice, a true guide post.

Michael