Sign in to follow this  
Wells

What do the Thogal visions really indicate?

impure perception becoming pure enlightened perception (natural perception) or like you said karmic vision becomes buddha vision

the senses becoming buddhafied ;)

• Like 2

There is no karma in taoism (besides in systems which are a mix of taoism, buddhism and others).

Not in the usual sense since karma is a concept borne from Hinduism, but it does place some (enough) emphasis on moral retribution (essentially the same thing), especially with respect to obeisance to one's ancestors, and also to the whole pantheon of heavenly & hell gods and deities, and Taoists in general take this with far greater literal seriousness than Buddhists, so its really not as laissez-faire as some would believe. At least in Buddhism the emphasis is directed towards personal moral & ethical responsibility without the added weight of being answerable to gods and demons should there be any faltering. 

• Like 1

there is karma, there is poisons like ignorance and delusion like being drunk you do different decisions while being more sober. As when the lust comes you will plan do some stuff what otherwise would have not done and viewed as stupid.

impure perception becoming pure enlightened perception (natural perception) or like you said karmic vision becomes buddha vision the senses becoming buddhafied ;)

..at some point we hear devas singing. But in my case its the songs i have listened on internet in past, suddenly i come aware of it, i think its when your internal purer substance reaches those realms or psychic points you can tap into those kind of experiences as long the energy is there.

Sign in to follow this