Sign in to follow this  
Djshorty

The Water Method + Kundilini Yoga

Hey everyone,

For the past two months I've started practicing daily exercises. I'm following the book 'Relaxing into your being: the water method', as well as a yoga website that has free exercises. The yoga exercises involve pranayama breathing; I do this for about 20 minutes, and then I move into the internal breathing practices laid out in the water method. Is this safe to do? Can you be using both the fire method, and the water method at the same time?

I tend to ask a lot of questions, so forgive me if this is something that has been covered in the past.

Peacee

sure :)

why not?

i like to mix systems too, but i think once you start seeing real results, its best to pick one system that you like best and stick with it

I guess you're right, there should be no problem with mixing them, as I haven't encountered any yet. I just thought going from different extremes of methods one after another might potentially pose a problem. I'll stick with it unless someone tells me otherwise. I don't see energy or anything (I still wonder if thats possible, and I mean auras and stuff), but I do feel it more now.

Thanks

Peace

sure :)

why not?

i like to mix systems too, but i think once you start seeing real results, its best to pick one system that you like best and stick with it

Sign in to follow this