Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Thunder Breathing, Fire Breathing, Rainbow Breathing

ref: da liu taichichuan & meditation :

will qoute

also there are a number of practitioners on this forum who have/had rainbow vision expereinces. Possibly some will recipricate.

I think Max has in his book Thunder Breathing method??

Mantra,

If you read this do you know when this or if this method will get taught out?

WYG

I don't think it's in the book, but that Phillip Toledo guy who is selling the unapproved DVD's has a Thunder Breathing DVD of Max. In one of the DVD's I bought he also discusses central channel breathing which he said is more powerful than the thunder breathing. In short it's visualizing/feeling yourself breathing in through the top of the head. He claims that this will eventually cause the crown and even the skull to open up.

• Like 1

I don't think it's in the book, but that Phillip Toledo guy who is selling the unapproved DVD's has a Thunder Breathing DVD of Max. In one of the DVD's I bought he also discusses central channel breathing which he said is more powerful than the thunder breathing. In short it's visualizing/feeling yourself breathing in through the top of the head. He claims that this will eventually cause the crown and even the skull to open up.

Oolong Rabbit,

Would you recommend any of these DVD? are they good for practise?

Oolong Rabbit,

Would you recommend any of these DVD? are they good for practise?

I have 2 DVD's: Kong Jing and Sacred Hand Forms: Mantras and Meanings. The first half of the Kong Jing video describe his Tibetan Experience which I posted at length about a few weeks back on one of the kunlun threads. The second hour looks like a pretty basic standing meditation. Max walks around and seems to emit some chi to the practicioners. Guessing he is clearing blockages or something.

Sacred Hand Forms: Mantras and Meanings is Max giving a lecture to some students. It's kind of all over the place, but some interesting tidbits of information. The video quality is not the greatest, but it doesn't matter much since it's mostly theory.

If you're into Max and Kunlun I guess it's worth it, but they aren't really instructional videos in the classical sense. More like something some practioners videotaped to use as a study guide for material they already had a basic understanding of.

Sign in to follow this