dwai

That which cannot be spoken - words separate, silence unites

Yesterday it happened and even now the words don't mean much and seem shallow and bereft of life itself.

The paradox of paradoxes...the falling apart of the "i" and the uncovering of "I".

That which dissolves all opposites by being them simultaneously. As I expand empty i become nothing. As I contract I become everything and then finally I become "me"...and then further, me becomes nothing. At the same time...

yet that which remains constant is "I". I am that, I am, I!

Words separate...silence unites.

• Like 8

The system of reality in relation to I

I is all there is. But yet, the infinite things are projections of I on I. So how then does the universal laws (Dharma) manifest?

Some projections are more condensed than others. The more condensed projections manifest as matter and material reality. The less condensed ones manifest as spiritual reality. They are non-different. But they appear to be so.

Since opposites ultimately have no meaning, to characterize anything as "good" or "bad" is really also an illusion. So what makes something more ascended than something else? it is the level of condensation. 

I in my human state, am limited as a result of my condensation. More dense I am, less I remember that which I am - I.

I in my spiritual/energetic/conscious state am less limited as I am not as condensed. So I remember more of that which I am - I.

So while all appearances, exist simultaneously, like in slightly overlapping dimensions of manifestation, they are all I. But the less the degree of condensation, the closer to I the appearance is. That is why, a highly spiritual being is more exalted than an ordinary being. But that is also illusion.

This is apparent when "i" drops and "I" remain. And disappears as "i" starts to condense into existence again.

• Like 2

Plenty of solitude is a vital for my wellbeing. Not just any solitude, but solitude within a supportive environment. My favourite dwelling place is natural wilderness. Here 'silence' expands into an ineffable vastness beyond words. 

But for a basic introduction to the subject of solitude, here's an article I read a few days ago.....

Is there a place for solitude anymore?

Solitude is often mistaken for loneliness or isolation, but it's really just a desire to spend time alone.

Sara Maitland is a lover of silence and solitude who has written extensively on the subject. For an in depth exploration I highly recommend her book....

A Book of Silence

"In her late forties, after a noisy upbringing as one of six children and adulthood as a vocal feminist and mother, Sara Maitland found herself living alone in the country and, to her surprise, falling in love with silence. In this fascinating, intelligent, and beautifully written book, Maitland describes how she set out to explore this new love, spending periods of silence in the Sinai desert, the Scottish hills, and a remote cottage on the Isle of Skye. Maitland delves deep into the rich cultural history of silence, exploring its significance in fairy tale and myth, its importance to the Western and Eastern religious traditions, and its use in psychoanalysis and artistic expression. Her story culminates in her building a hermitage on an isolated moor in Galloway, and as she guides readers through experiences of silence in this new home, she evokes a sense of peace that includes the reader in its intimate tranquility."

• Like 4

E MA HO!

Words just don't capture it but when you see what you are, all the true words that others have been written to describe it make perfect sense. Are you feeling that dwai? From your perspective others are now transparent because there is no 'other.' I sense it is something that will put everything else into context for you and inform your perspective for the rest of your days.

Namaste brother

_/\_

• Like 2

E MA HO!

Words just don't capture it but when you see what you are, all the true words that others have been written to describe it make perfect sense. Are you feeling that dwai? From your perspective others are now transparent because there is no 'other.' I sense it is something that will put everything else into context for you and inform your perspective for the rest of your days.

Namaste brother

_/\_

Yes indeed! No other...haha Nisargadatta Maharaj's words about Wisdom and Love, simultaneously is. It's hard to articulate...indeed. Masters said it literally, and yet we search for metaphors and allegories and hidden meanings. All hidden because we refuse to see it in plain sight...

_/\_ namaste to you too brother :)

• Like 2

Masters said it literally, and yet we search for metaphors and allegories and hidden meanings. All hidden because we refuse to see it in plain sight...

If it was so mundane you could simply read some lines and understand the essence of the effect, it wouldn't be worth seeking. 

Your Love is only limited by your own choice in limitations.  Your Wisdom is only limited by your own delusions of knowing-things. 

When a being is done fearing the illusion of something outside itself, an unbreakable peace comes from Loving all things equally as oneself.   Some choices are instantly there own best reward. 

Unlimited Love to you Brother!  Enjoy a whole-hearted celebration of this one fleeting moment!  It's been patiently there waiting for your appreciation.  All the best things in life are free.

-Bud

• Like 2