Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

Dream or spirit event ?

I am familiar with multi-dimensional dream time experience
but would love any opinions on this event that happened last night.

I had trouble sleeping and drifted off about 5 am
where I found myself in a dark space, barely lit and smoky.
The souls here were lost and full of hopelessness and despair.
A male tried to have sexual contact with me then a woman appeared who had died from cancer. She had been an attractice woman when she was alive but now her bones showed where once there had been flesh and where the cancer had been was black tendrills coming in and out of her body , it almost looked like a giger painting. It was as if She still seemed to think she was that attractice living lady.

A dog was wandering round with its skin looking like dried hide and parts of its bones showing. The poor thing held one of its dead pups in its mouth.

Various other characters wandered in and out of the space.
They were not malevolent at all but total lost souls.
I got the feeling that these are the type of souls that feed off people drinking and engaging in sexual activities.

It got too much for me so I said that I was leaving and woke myself up. When I woke up I could feel energy all round me and knew I had to try and help and bring some light in.
I am not to familiar with this kind of technique so did the best I could in my own way. I could feel shifts in the energy as I did this.

Once I felt I had done all I could the presence of 2 light beings appeared in my mind, one a female to my left and the other a male to my right who I had actually encountered only a few days before. They radiated purity and light and without words made me feel like I had done right and this was what we should be doing to help. The difference in energy was amazing but It broke my heart and I could not help cry tears of sorrow for all these lost souls.

A brief description of these beings would be , very pure , gold and white , white skin , blond hair , very beautiful, almost greek in dress with white robes and maybe gold adorments, sitting on thrones. They appear very big in stature at either side of me.

So , was this an actual experience or am I just having very lucid dreams ? It puzzles me as I have had dreamtime experiences before that I know for sure were not dreams but multi-dimensional experiences and contact with the light beings have always been when I am awake.

• Like 1

It's not so easy to know. I've had 100% realistic lucid dreams where I'm walking around the house, and the only sign that it's not an OBE is that a few things were out of place.

Honestly I don't think it makes any difference. An experience is an experience.

Vivid dream.

Hi Jeff , can you explain why so certain it was a dream ?

the 2 beings were when I was awake.

Because you are currently translating energy that you are sensing around you in your mind.  Also, transmitting it now too.  You are pretty easy to feel/sense.

• Like 1

Because you are currently translating energy that you are sensing around you in your mind.  Also, transmitting it now too.  You are pretty easy to feel/sense.

intriguing , can you elaborate more ?

Relates to your current opening level, so will pm.  Can bring it back here if you want...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this