Volture

Kundalini Syndrome please help me.

Hello Everyone . Ive joined this forum in hopes of finding help for my constant head pressure. I believe I have kundalini syndrome, have the constant kriyas or spasms that jerk parts of my body a little , electric sparks along my spine sometimes, lip quivers and change of heart beat, it beats harder and kindof shakes my body, my pupils seem to be more dialated and take in more light than usual. Headlights are brighter and nature looks more colorful and nicer. I also had a lot of floaters on onset. This happened all after my parents caught me high on LSD 6 months ago. and it was kind of an emotional tramuatic event for me. After all this ive been more aware of energy flowing through me. at first i was very detatched from reality, but that has gone away quicklyBut im just scared about the head pressure. It has made me significantly less focused,mentally debalitating and results in me being tired all day everyday :[ please help.  

See a Chinese Medicine practitioner for your physical issues.

Also, you could try something...create a safe space where you're fully relaxed, then try to think back to the moment of trauma and just let the mind recall it naturally (may take some time, and the being in a relaxed safe and comfortable space is very important for the mind to release it to the surface)...then watch that moment and feel those things when it arises, but feel that you're the witness of them and that they aren't you. They're like clouds passing in the sky, and vanishing. Take full breaths, and with the breaths those traumas will be processed and let go of. Even the mind recalling them is a way of letting them go...the breaths are intention to release them aren't even really necessary. Then, go on with your life and pay attention to new things...it's not necessary to keep thinking of your trauma, because once it's processed it's no longer your trauma. If you find yourself being drawn back into the traumatic moment, just breathe and let it go, or focus on something else and move on.

The root of all your problems seems to be that really intense emotional moment - everything started after that. So clearing that trauma will be the key to resolving everything else (I think). If there are various therapists that work with emotions, perhaps they have different modalities that could help you clear the traumatic moment by indirect means. Some Chinese Medicine practitioners have such tools, but definitely not all of them.

A couple of things to consider in your situation...dealing with parents can be an incredibly deep and powerful thing. No other people on the earth are as closely connected to you as they are...you were created from parts of them, and lived inside of your mom for months. Also, being on mind altering drugs is similarly incredibly deep and powerful. It totally makes sense that you'd have such a jarring experience. Maybe talking to your parents more about this with a counselor would help. I suspect Tibetan Buddhist practice would also help, since that causes the mind to be released, and when the mind is released it's able to process things...similar to the John Hopkins University psilocybin studies, where they use a small dose that causes various parts of the brain to reconnect, which results in insights and improvements in the participant's lives. Tibetan Buddhist practice causes the rigid mind to be released, and then the brain has a chance to reconnect. It also creates that safe relaxed space I was talking about, where the mind can then send up to the surface things that it's dealt with. When the conscious mind just witnesses it as unique, rather than feeling like the self is attacked and therefore repressing it, those things are resolved.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

Are you taking any meds currently?

No I am not taking any medication.I was taking some supplements but have stopped. I was taking magnesium, zinc, and fishoil. they really didnt  do much to help the head pressure.

See a Chinese Medicine practitioner for your physical issues.

Also, you could try something...create a safe space where you're fully relaxed, then try to think back to the moment of trauma and just let the mind recall it naturally (may take some time, and the being in a relaxed safe and comfortable space is very important for the mind to release it to the surface)...then watch that moment and feel those things when it arises, but feel that you're the witness of them and that they aren't you. They're like clouds passing in the sky, and vanishing. Take full breaths, and with the breaths those traumas will be processed and let go of. Even the mind recalling them is a way of letting them go...the breaths are intention to release them aren't even really necessary. Then, go on with your life and pay attention to new things...it's not necessary to keep thinking of your trauma, because once it's processed it's no longer your trauma. If you find yourself being drawn back into the traumatic moment, just breathe and let it go, or focus on something else and move on.

The root of all your problems seems to be that really intense emotional moment - everything started after that. So clearing that trauma will be the key to resolving everything else (I think). If there are various therapists that work with emotions, perhaps they have different modalities that could help you clear the traumatic moment by indirect means. Some Chinese Medicine practitioners have such tools, but definitely not all of them.

A couple of things to consider in your situation...dealing with parents can be an incredibly deep and powerful thing. No other people on the earth are as closely connected to you as they are...you were created from parts of them, and lived inside of your mom for months. Also, being on mind altering drugs is similarly incredibly deep and powerful. It totally makes sense that you'd have such a jarring experience. Maybe talking to your parents more about this with a counselor would help. I suspect Tibetan Buddhist practice would also help, since that causes the mind to be released, and when the mind is released it's able to process things...similar to the John Hopkins University psilocybin studies, where they use a small dose that causes various parts of the brain to reconnect, which results in insights and improvements in the participant's lives. Tibetan Buddhist practice causes the rigid mind to be released, and then the brain has a chance to reconnect. It also creates that safe relaxed space I was talking about, where the mind can then send up to the surface things that it's dealt with. When the conscious mind just witnesses it as unique, rather than feeling like the self is attacked and therefore repressing it, those things are resolved.

Thank you for reaching out to me. I will apply this and see how it works out. My parents are very strict and think lsd is demonic (...lol..) so im not sure how well talking about it with them will be.

Also I was told to add some more information when I first posted. The symptoms for the most part go down while im in a conversation or socializing. During this time ive been at home unemployed, mostly freaking out about my vision changes and these new sensations. I finally start a new job monday and im kinda gonna have to go through hell if i cant find any kind of relief for this. Also I guess I just wanted some effective head pressure reduction techniques. 

This is honestly such a bad situation, feels like im going insane. Waking up to this everyday is so terrible just want some relief. 

I dont have any background in meditation. sometimes i get sinus popping, feels like something is bring released there, and if i were to guess id say my throat and heart chakras may be blocked.

• Like 1

You should take calcium and potassium and continue taking magnesium and fish oil, that's why you have spasms and heart arrhythmia.

Migraines are because of the liver-gall bladder, contrary to what people recommend I think you should eat more protein and fats (avocado, olive oil, eggs, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt, fat meat, organs like liver and heart, bone broth). 

• Like 1

Please do grounding work in order to channel all the energy to earth.

Good luck :)

• Like 1

I wish you good luck.  Not to put you on a spot but recently we have this little discussion about the use of drugs and psychedelic drugs in our cultivation.  Well, can anyone explain to me what went wrong with the OP's use of LSD here???  Anyone???  Don't go all quiet on me... :)   

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 2

Some good advice so far -

Just a note:

In breathing and in your endeavors to remedy the situation - do not try to overcome the sensations by rising above them - this will simply increase your vibration and at this point it is the crux of the symptoms.

Imagine a cool blue sun of energy above your head and then bring it down your spine and imagine that it is cooling down the kundalini. Not sub doing it - simply cooling it down.

The entire approach of overcoming the problem and regaining control is an approach that does not work - rather - work in several layer:

Remove all stimulants from your diet for a time - coffee, caffeine, alcohol, white and beige foods (as much as possible).

Don't eat fast foods.

Don't engage in mind looping with your parents - it is simply ramming a square peg into a round hole.

The advice given early on regarding looking at the event is good - it will dissipate the event.

Currently your adrenals are activated in conjunction with your kundalini on this compression that bottled up during the event - remove the physical intake of those things which support the jamming, don't parlay on the subject with your parents and others, look upon the event with no judgement - simply view it, remove from your viewing any thoughts that you or your parents should have acted differently - simply view it with no conclusions and all of this will dissipate and in the end you will be wiser (if you do not come to any judgements about it).

You have the great good fortune to see that you have very powerful energy forces within you - and that the world is far different than you have been taught - all of your answers will come from within - none of them will come from a book or a teacher - not one.

But some things can point you in better directions than others - fear and contraction is never helpful - however patience and "not doing" can take some time to understand their value - they have great value.

Any yoga will be helpful - for a time I would suggest that it not be kundalini oriented - it is in this type you are most apt to find poor teachers who have no real understanding of what they think they are teaching. A standard class with meditation at a YMCA is probably something you will find in your area - and by the way - let us know where you live and often someone here can be quite helpful with suggestions.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

LSD is one of the most powerful psychedelics out there, assuming what you took was genuine. There are a lot of research chemicals out there now being peddled as LSD, and their side effects are extremely diverse. A woman came into my practice 2 years ago with transient numbness of her arms following an LSD experience, but her dealer admitted to her some time later that he actually sold her an RC. These RCs were invented to study the effects of agonism on various receptors in the brain. Apparently the one she took regulated the peripheral nerves of the arm -- scary!

Regardless, there are energetic potentials when taking these substances. They may reconnect or unlock parts of your consciousness by force that normally take years of sequential practice to master. I don't think you did anything wrong, everyone has their path in this life. Sometimes that includes entheogens. That said... you need to take care.

It can take 6 months to a year to physically recover from a high powered, intense LSD experience. If the experience was also traumatic, then that has lasting implications.

I can't tell you what's happening in your energy field and I don't have a model to recommend to you. What I do suggest is making your life about grounding. Make a go-to list of things that help keep you in this present moment. Here are some of mine:

- making / eating foods I enjoy

- walks in nature, spending time with trees

- physical exercise, like swimming, running, weightlifting, martial arts, qi gong / taiji, etc.

- walking bare foot on the earth, especially beaches

- spending time with friends

- receiving healings from others

- dancing (unless dancing triggers spiritual events for you)

- the colours maroon or red, worn as clothing or in the environment

Add some of your own.

Keep the list handy and be sure to do some stuff from it every day.

If you go get acupuncture, ask them if they'd consider needling DU-16 (Fengfu), DU-11 (Shendao), BL-57 (Chensan) right and then left, and KI-1 (Yongquan) right then left. Do them in that order, using light gauge needles. Only lightly tap in the needles, do not do deep needling. That's what I would do, to affect the fine energy body and bring it back down.

The practitioner should stand at the feet with their palms over the soles of your feet while grounding themselves.

Edited by Orion
  • Like 2

This sounds like it could also be a condition with the nerves or somehow related. The movements you describe dont sound like traditional kundalini kriyas, they sound more medical in nature. One way you could find out is to purposefully practice kriya yoga by completely relaxing your efferent nervous system and allowing any spontaneous movements to occur and noting their type and nature. Kriyas caused by kundalini are usually more intelligent in nature, not some random twitching...that sounds more like tardive dyskinesia or somesuch. Wouldnt hurt to visit your primary physician and having a complete blood panel, check thyroid, liver, kidney function...that'd be a start....

• Like 1

This sounds like it could also be a condition with the nerves or somehow related. The movements you describe dont sound like traditional kundalini kriyas, they sound more medical in nature. One way you could find out is to purposefully practice kriya yoga by completely relaxing your efferent nervous system and allowing any spontaneous movements to occur and noting their type and nature. Kriyas caused by kundalini are usually more intelligent in nature, not some random twitching...that sounds more like tardive dyskinesia or somesuch. Wouldnt hurt to visit your primary physician and having a complete blood panel, check thyroid, liver, kidney function...that'd be a start....

I read somewhere ..., if those spontaneous movements occur during the practices, then it is ok, but if you get them when you do not do the practices, then it may be a cause medical condition ...         

Edited by Jox

Hello Everyone . Ive joined this forum in hopes of finding help for my constant head pressure. I believe I have kundalini syndrome, have the constant kriyas or spasms that jerk parts of my body a little , electric sparks along my spine sometimes, lip quivers and change of heart beat, it beats harder and kindof shakes my body, my pupils seem to be more dialated and take in more light than usual. Headlights are brighter and nature looks more colorful and nicer. I also had a lot of floaters on onset. This happened all after my parents caught me high on LSD 6 months ago. and it was kind of an emotional tramuatic event for me. After all this ive been more aware of energy flowing through me. at first i was very detatched from reality, but that has gone away quicklyBut im just scared about the head pressure. It has made me significantly less focused,mentally debalitating and results in me being tired all day everyday :[ please help.  

You should focus on sinking qi, dissolving and grounding.

Sinking qi:

- Stand with your spine straight and chin slightly tucked in so your neck is straight

- Put your awareness at the top of your head and feel the qi dissolving down inside your head

- It often helps to feel the qi like water trickling down inside your body

- Go all the way down from your head, through your neck, torso, hips and legs into to your feet and a few inches below your feet

- Go slowly, it should take a few minutes to get from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet

- Do this several time a day

I would stay away from anything which brings energy upwards , including the Microcosmic Orbit.

Also check out these threads:

- http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/40402-kundalini-help-please/

- http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/40162-kundalini-cannabis-and-cocaine-help/

No I am not taking any medication.I was taking some supplements but have stopped. I was taking magnesium, zinc, and fishoil. they really didnt do much to help the head pressure.

Most negative K stuff is rooted in lack of trust. Gotta surrender and recognize she's smarter than you. If you surrender itll be more like Guan Yin than the Kali thrashing. Keep taking the mag, zinc, and fish oil. Those are helping too.

Learn chi Kung...