Songtsan

Do you believe in the Akashic records?

Do you think/feel that every thought one has ever had is somehow recorded? It would be easy to do. Spirits seem to be able to see our most private thoughts and even to be more aware of our unconscious than we are....I imagine that they exist on a different time continuum than we do....I often get the feeling that I will be judged and weighed for every little action I have made in this lifetime....

Dunno about "judged" but I no longer find this basic concept far-fetched. Quite the contrary, actually...

• Like 3

I've talked to people who have said they've had access, but.. I'm still a bit skeptical, in the way of fantastic claims need solid evidence.  It seems like it'd be something that'd be a slam dunk to prove, ie ask me anything, I'll get you answer and it'll be correct.  But it doesn't seem to work that way.  (suppose Edgar Cayce was close) I've never seen such proofs.  So like much psychic phenomena its tricky slippery business that doesn't seem easily called upon on request.

• Like 1

Yes, but not in the way new agers describe it. Once accessed, it's sufficiently non-linear that I call into question who or what the information is really coming from. It's the same as claims of past life memories. How do you know it's your memory and not something from some kind of mass-consciousness?

Rupert Sheldrake has some interesting theories on morphic resonance that the scientific community has trashed him for. One thing he claims is a phenomenon is that if a member of a species learns a new skill, it becomes more easy for subsequent members of that species to learn the same skill. The reason is that the skill exists in a morphic field which all members of the species can access. He claims the same is true with mineral formation and the formation of new scientific elements.

I question everything. I've experienced things that could be called akashic phenomena, but I can't claim it has anything to do with me.

Another cool recent discovery is evidence for epigenetic memories through trauma survivors:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160328133534.htm

Actually I'm pretty surprised that story has not made bigger headlines.

• Like 1

The "secret" of this is in the realm of gasses.

-VonKrankenhaus

I like this, VK.
  • Like 1

Do you think/feel that every thought one has ever had is somehow recorded? It would be easy to do. Spirits seem to be able to see our most private thoughts and even to be more aware of our unconscious than we are...

Maybe because what you call 'spirits' are actually 'projected' parts of yourself , that might explain why they know your thoughts ?

.I imagine that they exist on a different time continuum than we do....I often get the feeling that I will be judged and weighed for every little action I have made in this lifetime....

Oh dear .....   you poor *******   . 

Sounds like a guilt trip !   

Get rid of that !

judgement.png

and turn it into 

adjustment_thoth_lg.jpg

I've talked to people who have said they've had access, but.. I'm still a bit skeptical, in the way of fantastic claims need solid evidence.  It seems like it'd be something that'd be a slam dunk to prove, ie ask me anything, I'll get you answer and it'll be correct.  But it doesn't seem to work that way.  (suppose Edgar Cayce was close) I've never seen such proofs.  So like much psychic phenomena its tricky slippery business that doesn't seem easily called upon on request.

If such things exist they should be able to be demonstarted.

Show me the money !  

A bit like the astral IMO - one doesnt get the exact picture, more of a 'representation of the facts'

and a representation based on what the person already knew, thought or wants to be true ,   mixed up with their imagination.

Also it appears that in this 'record' are the 'proofs' of all those things we cant prove otherwise that we want to exist   :)   ... handy that !  

Yes, but not in the way the new agers describe it.

Yes you are right...that energy sits somewhere in the spirit realm (Yin). Some people claim to have accessed it others never will. It's another siddhi amongst the many.

It's the same as claims of past life memories.

Past life recollection is another siddhi and one that can be manifested from a very young age (some children do have it but soon they loose it obviously as they grow up and the conditioned mind starts to settle in.)

I have developed a method for seeing into other peoples past lives as in seeing the faces of your former lives but it needs to be done in a face-to-face situation like glancing into a mirror. Last time I did it was with a female that was clearly a deva in her former life, highly sensitive and also quite intuitive and intelligent (Aries, earth rooster), so the exercise was easy to perform. It can be revealing since one might be able to pick up many lives continuously as in one after the other rapidly but only if the person you are facing belongs to the 'old soul' category (like that female Aries I met once). Some people claim to pick up some of their past existences by looking to themselves in a mirror for an extended amount of time. Others can recollect them via meditation and or dreams, which are the normal methods.

Past life recollection is another siddhi and one that can be manifested from a very young age (some children do have it but soon they loose it obviously as they grow up and the conditioned mind starts to settle in.) I have developed a method for seeing into other peoples past lives as in seeing the faces of your former lives but it needs to be done in a face-to-face situation like glancing into a mirror. Last time I did it was with a female that was clearly a deva in her former life, highly sensitive and also quite intuitive and intelligent (Aries, earth rooster), so the exercise was easy to perform. It can be revealing since one might be able to pick up many lives continuously as in one after the other rapidly but only if the person you are facing belongs to the 'old soul' category (like that female Aries I met once). Some people claim to pick up some of their past existences by looking to themselves in a mirror for an extended amount of time. Others can recollect them via meditation and or dreams, which are the normal methods.

Do you think you could look at someone's through their photo?

It depends on how evolved is the person. Sometimes yes, sometimes not, I mean you'll be able to pick up their most significant life in terms of spiritual cultivation. Someone who was a monk/nun or some sort of shaman in their past life would be quite visible in this one. But in any case a lot easier in real life, obviously.

• Like 1

The "secret" of this is in the realm of gasses.

-VonKrankenhaus

'spirits of air'?

Maybe because what you call 'spirits' are actually 'projected' parts of yourself , that might explain why they know your thoughts ?

I've often wondered, but they also seem to have information and abilities that I dont possess. Too many stories of people with spirit familiars who have siddhis because of their connection to them....I never rule anything out

Oh dear .....   you poor *******   . 

Sounds like a guilt trip !   

Yes and no. If it was true, I might make virtuous deeds more important in my day to day, vs being more self centered

I've often wondered, but they also seem to have information and abilities that I dont possess

Maybe ?  Or maybe 'you' have more abilities *  than 'you' realise ?

* 'extensions' , 'connections' ,  'levels', etc . 

'Negative',  'bad' or 'harmful' spirits claim such knowledge , but can be exposed ; the knowledge can be discovered to come from the persons forgotten past or attributed to the, sometimes amazing,  powers of the 'unconscious'. 

'Beneficial', 'good' or positive spirits  cannot be exposed like that, they either dont make the claims or reveal things in a different way - they may also be 'higher  parts' of yourself.

Empirical tests have revealed the 'false claims and trickery' of the 'demons' , but I dont think the truth of the predictions of one's 'angel' or 'daemon'   has been likewise  proven  ?

I may have missed it though ;

http://www.searchwithin.org/download/presence_spirits.pdf

Too many stories of people with spirit familiars who have siddhis because of their connection to them....I never rule anything out.

Stories are fun .  I haven't read one that convinced me it was not some higher aspect of the person ..... perhaps via Circuit VIII ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-circuit_model_of_consciousness#8._The_psychoatomic_or_quantum_non-local_circuit_.28Overmind.29

Yes and no. If it was true, I might make virtuous deeds more important in my day to day, vs being more self centered

Virtuous deed ?      Mhe .... 

Just do what   you  know needs to be done . 

• Like 1

Do you think you could look at someone's through their photo?

I saw through a photo and while he was performing Chopin's

on YT that the pianist Zimerman was Chopin in a past life. Music is a very 'Hun' art that in many instances transcends the ego and greatly nourishes the Shen. As you know the Hun generates the Shen which is the collective force of the 5E.

Some gifted musicians have been reborn as such due to being gandharvas in their former lives or the best singing birds like nightingales, canaries or robins. Prince Siddharta was a deva in his immediate last life, he was reborn as the son of a king, easy life to begin with, no stress, lots of merit and he was to become the last Buddha. Usually devas when reborn as humans have easy lives with riches rather than rugs (aristocrats, millionaires, etc.).

On the other hand, humans reborn from the hell planes, it's a totally different story and not a pleasant one; some still bear the marks on their former existence in their bodies, deformities and such. I have seen in meditation what happens to some of those beings in the hot hells and It's absolutely hard to believe that extreme suffering can go on for thousands of years until all karma is exhausted. 

Edited by Gerard

I dont think that things which are spiritual can be proven within a paradigm of what we accept as "evidence". If it could then our world would look much different, and we wouldnt reder to the spiritual as "spiritual".

"They" do exist - the imprint of the present is always accessible - it is all everywhere.

The access can be so complete that you are there feeling each breath and the preloaded judgements and the racial bodily proclicvities.

It can be seen in the simultaneous viewing of a building and the viewing of it being built and being destroyed by a fire and then being rebuilt and hearing the workman and the horses and then all of it being cleared for a highway and just a bit of the buildings in the areas standing - all while you eat a burger on a small table outside talking with a friend.

It can be seen in the eons of a stone face outcrop.

One can go "formally" to it - even ask permission to enter - but this is an illusion as it is not contained and is always accessible in all.

Some just have to go through the act - ritual is fine.

Belief is not required - you can experience it - as someone said - just another siddhi.

Edited by Spotless

"They" do exist - the imprint of the present is always accessible - it is all everywhere.

One can go "formally" to it - even ask permission to enter - but this is an illusion as it is not contained and is always accessible in all.

Some just have to go through the act - ritual is fine.

Belief is not required - you can experience it - as someone said - just another siddhi.

Fascinating, but give me more.  What are you seeing?  Is it book, is it computerlike file, telepathic knowing..?

Do you ask questions?  Look things up? 

and lastly, can you give an example of how you used it?

Thanks.

Fascinating, but give me more.  What are you seeing?  Is it book, is it computerlike file, telepathic knowing..?

Do you ask questions?  Look things up? 

and lastly, can you give an example of how you used it?

Thanks.

It was something I "went to" many years ago - I asked for my abilities to come to me - a sort of storehouse of tools and know how from past lives - they came in geometric forms and golden light / light of many kinds. From time to time I was "allowed" to have more.

I discovered filters above my head and many other things as these "things" were brought into the present. At the time I was practicing with my abilities and sometimes would bring gifts down from the Akashic records for others I was working with - it was their information, their memories, their tools.

i was never enticed to go into someone else's Akashic records - it would feel invasive to me even if they are only records - they are complete intimate records - perfect complete records - it just never interested me - perhaps also because I did not want to become lost in another reality.

Edgar Cayce:

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/spiritualGrowth.aspx?id=2078

Daskalos:

http://www.thewhale.us/chapters/

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:A VISION ACROSS TIME AND SPACE

The most accurate record for anything that has ever occurred in the universe is the Cosmic Consciousness or Akashic Records. This chapter recounts Daskalos’ reading of this cosmic archive that reveals the creation of the universe, the galaxies, the solar systems, and Earth. The chapter leads the reader up to the arrival of the human race on the planet. Every emotion, every thought and every action we have experienced in any lifetime is faithfully recorded in the Cosmic and Planetary Consciousness. This chapter discloses where these Akashic Records are located and how very advanced mystics, sages and yogis are able to access these records in order to know about all of their past incarnations in perfect detail.

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 1