EasternInternalArts

Healer training program and Yigong seminar announcement:

1. Bodhi Light Retreat I - Healing Study Retreat (7 days, full day training)- Colorado, USA 
Dates: August 14th-20th, Sunday through Saturday, seven day retreat.
Retreat content: 
Bodhi Light Retreat I is the first of six retreats intended to train great potential healers. The retreat content will be focused on earth energy healing, with the methods that have been taught to me by my celestial masters. In this seven day retreat, we are not only going to learn some great healing methods, but also will test and experience the function and healing power from these methods. Through connecting us with Mother Earth and the universe we can enhance the knowledge of our own existence and benefit others. 
The retreat is only available to those who have attended at least one of Sifu Jenny Lamb's seminars, or retreats or have purchased and practiced from the Qigong for Self-Healing DVD, and want to take their study further. Registration is due by April 30. Retreat space is limited so it will be first come, first served. For additional information and to register, send a message to [email protected]

2. Yi gong seminar – Yigong level one and two: 13.5 hours. - Colorado, USA
Date: September 1, Friday evening 7:30-9:00pm lectures. September 2nd and 3rd , Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm 6 hours a day for two days teaching and training.
Cost: $550/per person, room and board are provided. 
Registration by May 31st. Anyone interested should contact Sifu Jenny Lamb at [email protected].

3. Survey: There are people asking for online Yigong classes. If there is enough interest I will consider it in the future. It will be 12 hours teaching in Saturday and Sunday for Yigong level one only. Cost: $250/per person. Anyone interested should contact Sifu Jenny Lamb at [email protected].

http://www.easterninternalarts.com/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EasternInternalArts/
Na Mo A Mi Tuo Fo 南無阿彌陀佛

• Like 4

I have done at least 30 different qigong and neigong methods during the past several years but only the Yigong method of Sifu Jenny Lamb has created such strong chi flow that spontaneous body movements of the limbs occurred. This experience ends all doubts about whether or not chi really exists. It is a wonderful feeling when it happens.

• Like 3

Tao stillness,

Have you attended any of Sifu Jenny Lamb´s healer training retreats?  If so, I´d be very interested in your impressions.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I have not attended any retreats. The Yigong method is part of Sifu Lamb's qigong dvd and is very easy to learn but the dvd does not explain what Yigong is really about or how or why it creates spontaneous movements. That is why I would like to take the online class to gain an understanding of this method and to take it deeper. It does not always result in movements. It is like doing meditation, you have to be well rested, not fatigued when you do the method.

• Like 2

I'm angry that I have travel plans around most of these seminars. I've been orbiting back and forth around your teachings. Maybe I will need to inquire about an online Yigong class. I might be able to squeeze in the Sept 1-3 session but that Monday I have to fly out to Central America!

Timing!