MooNiNite

Ni wan - The Fourth Gate.

Ni wan - The Fourth Gate.

This is a gate at the top of the head that is connected to the centre of the brain, frequently referred to as 'The Original Cavity of the Spirit'.

Does anyone have any information/experience regarding this gate?

It is the pineal gland, the third eye, the optic nerve chiasm where you actually see the light during meditation. The light you see is not outside the body, not inside the body but there in the optic chiasm.

• Like 1

I had two experiences when the gate opened like in Stargate and saw another world on the other side. In my first experience I entered through the gate and had an OBE. I am still not decided if was real or just a hallucination produced by the brain, so I cannot say for sure what it is, but I believe somehow is related to the optic nerves and the visual cortex that is located on the back of the brain. And for sure other people before had similar experiences and called it "Spirit Gate".

StargateIrisAnimation.gif

• Like 3

I had two experiences when the gate opened like in Stargate and saw another world on the other side. In my first experience I entered through the gate and had an OBE. I am still not decided if was real or just a hallucination produced by the brain, so I cannot say for sure what it is, but I believe somehow is related to the optic nerves and the visual cortex that is located on the back of the brain. And for sure other people before had similar experiences and called it "Spirit Gate".

StargateIrisAnimation.gif

very interesting. my energy rises to the ni wan area and i will noticed almost clear blinding light but it is so brief and uncontrollable that i cant sustain it. Almost like rubbing against it or something. 

It would be interesting if the gate was opened and a person could control the experiences that you are referring to.

They often talk about sages being between thousands of worlds

The gates along the spine do not open and close. Once they are open the person can go beyond them whenever. 

Q is nei wan, 

nei_wan.jpg

T is the Red Pearl Resplendent, the Pearl rises, the 'desirable treasure’ - the sign of the Immortal over the head, which has become ' the House of the Rising Sun’ . The Macrocosm has opened. After uniting in himself all depths and polarities, man has become the universe: "the whole world is contained in one grain" (literally, a grain of millet seed, here referred to as 'the Pearl’). According to the Taoist view, this stage can be realized only by a man of sixty. In the middle of the Vital centre, the germ of the new immortal man gradually condenses until it is born, appearing over the crown of the head like the image of Buddha on the lotus blossom -the immortal genius hovering over its human counterpart. Crystallization has occurred in the Third Eye; in the midst of its light a new point of light has appeared and, suddenly, the seed pearl is present. The True Divine Primal Man (Humanus - the vehicle of divine essential nature) and Natural Man (Homo) have united their seed and all polarities have found their synthesis. The New Immortal Man has been conceived in the Vital centre.

The age over 60 thing is a little strange.

Edited by MooNiNite