Sign in to follow this  
niki

The numerology of today's date and the significance of Easter

I always reduce the the date to get a daily number. 3 - 27 - 2016 reduces to 3 - 9 - 9 and then further down to 3 - 3 - 3. Today's number is 3.

It's speculated that Christ died at the age of 33 around 33 A.D. He was resurrected on day 3 after his death.

But ... but .....   what if I am using a different calendar  ? 

And scholars say jesus was born 3 AD ....  

and he died  Friday afternoon and was resurrected by Sunday morning.

...   however ... I did notice 3 easter Bunnies on my front lawn at dawn  .  

;) 

• Like 1

But ... but ..... what if I am using a different calendar ?

And scholars say jesus was born 3 AD ....

and he died Friday afternoon and was resurrected by Sunday morning.

... however ... I did notice 3 easter Bunnies on my front lawn at dawn .

;)

Yeah you're right. I had this nagging feeling the whole time I was typing that. The content isn't really applicable to many people and it's too over generalized. I should of typed a disclaimer. Also the dates and historical aspects aren't factual or even close to accurate... more like opinions and biased theories.

Still VERY significant to me at the time. However maybe something not worthy of sharing. This is actually an issue I've been dealing with my whole life that Buddhism and Taoism are helping me overcome. Right thought, Right speech, Right action.

I appreciate your feedback.

Edited by niki

Yes ... it had a big significance for niki in that story.  

Especially the  principles of right thought speech and action ....  now there is a GREAT   three of a kind  that story led to    !   :) 

(Reminded me of the other one ;  right time, right place, right people . )

Nikki ,  aside from dates, additions, ages, etc ....    What do you   think the energy of the number  three is ?  I'd be interested to hear your own take on it by itself without the associations of dates and events . 

Three, 33 or more specifically 333 is my means of communication with my Higher Self. For me, three is the most important number. My father was a 3 life path and my sister is a 3 life path. 333 appeared to me. It showed me how to get back home.

Sign in to follow this