Sign in to follow this  
Sahaj Nath

still wandering the catacombs

being here has been an interesting experience for me. i had never been part of an active on-line forum before.

but i think it's time for me to leave. just wanted to say goodbye.

i know that i can be very critical (i almost became a professor and a lawyer. what can i say?), but i hope that most of you are able to see that my criticism is not just mean-spiritedness, but actual questioning and evaluating.

i've enjoyed most of my encounters and engagements here, and i think i'm coming away from here with a few new and valuable insights.

i need go deeper into the abyss of myself for a while, and hanging around here has become a habitual distraction from my personal work. no one to blame but myself for that one.

i will remain in touch with Lin Sifu as he and i develop our respective centers in new york and california.

i hope i brought more insight and rigor to the discussions than i did strife.

you all take care.

even you, mantra.

to all of you authentic cultivators:

i'll see you where you dream. B)

Thank you Hundun. I enjoyed your sharing here. Do come back and contribute some sense to the calm madness that is taobums. I gleaned from your words many times. Thank you.

hanging around here has become a habitual distraction.

Sometimes one must stand alone. Blessings on your endeavors.

Spectrum

Dont worry Hundun i feel the same way, im about to do the same ive wasted enough time here and met some nice fellas but its biting into my time.

regards

WYG

being here has been an interesting experience for me. i had never been part of an active on-line forum before.

but i think it's time for me to leave. just wanted to say goodbye.

i know that i can be very critical (i almost became a professor and a lawyer. what can i say?), but i hope that most of you are able to see that my criticism is not just mean-spiritedness, but actual questioning and evaluating.

i've enjoyed most of my encounters and engagements here, and i think i'm coming away from here with a few new and valuable insights.

i need go deeper into the abyss of myself for a while, and hanging around here has become a habitual distraction from my personal work. no one to blame but myself for that one.

i will remain in touch with Lin Sifu as he and i develop our respective centers in new york and california.

you all take care.

even you, mantra.

to all of you authentic cultivators:

i'll see you where you dream. B)

Hundun,

You will be missed, but I understand your reasons! Please pop in every now again. Hopefully I will meet you in February.

*bows*

Hi Hundun.

here's my take on this forum thing.

You never know who might contribute or what you might read. It may or may not be of interest, so i just

have a look at whats being discussed.

I open the site, have a look - sometimes for a minute, sometimes longer, even sometimes post someting if i feel moved.

Other than that, i don't take it too seriously.

Any thing that annoys us on this forum, is just reflecting something in ourselves, anything that delights us on this forum is a reflectin of a similar inner delight.

Whether you post again, or even read this forum again, i wish you all the best in your sincere efforts to awaken to that state which your soul has always known.

Peace brother.

Any thing that annoys us on this forum, is just reflecting something in ourselves, anything that delights us on this forum is a reflectin of a similar inner delight.

Nicely put Mat. Hundun, I hope you stop back - but either way, I wish you well.

Hundun

Thanks for the honest posts.

I really appreciate that.

It's always good to see the whole picture.

I guess as my man said "Hello I must be going"

If I'm ever back in Sacramento I'll look you up.

I enjoyed your posts man, hope to see you around again.

Uhh... ok, damn ... I have to get this off my chest. Not to sound critical but I never understand the whole "I'm leaving" thing that happens on forums from time to time. I guess I just don't see a forum as a place like an apartment that you somehow physically dwell in until you decide one day to leave. It's just a web page that is two clicks away if you are drawn to it ... you browse a few posts, say some words if something comes up and then leave. I go through phases where I won't go to or post on a certain forum, including this one, for weeks, months, years even. But the "I'm leaving" thing is just foreign to me, it seems so dramatic and formal. Not to mention the fact that I've heard Cameron write that he is taking off a month or "the rest of the year" at least a thousand times over the course of his three years here, and I think his record is taking a full 24 hours off I'll have to check my logs. :lol: Same with other members who "leave", you see their names down below, they still login once a month but now just lurk. Maybe its a certain embarrassment created in that now they feel compelled to say "Uhh, Ok everyone, I'm BACK now!" before replying to a post?

Anyway, not trying to sound critical, I am probably just more casual with how I spend my time on the internet. To each his own, you will be missed Hundun, stop back anytime.

Sean

You never know who might contribute or what you might read. It may or may not be of interest, so i just

have a look at whats being discussed.

Nicely put.

I always enjoyed a bit of Chaos B) Shame to see you go.

Don't worry, be happy and have a good journey.

ok Hundun. nice to meet you.

I agree with Sean.

feel free to come back when you feel disentangled enough. there are nice book, film and what have you recommendations to find here, and maybe even a kindred spirit or two.

Sign in to follow this