Sign in to follow this  
Guest sykkelpump

What is kunlun

Guest sykkelpump

What is kunlun ashttp://www.thetaobums.com/style_images/3/folder_rte_images/email.gif I Am drunk ,but it seems like somebody want to make as much momey as possible before this is revealed as a hoax.And II like hunduns comments about it

Im getting my popcorn ready wait till i get back!!! :D

Cameron will have something stupid to say he should be lurking around and will destroy this thread as quick as it was put up. :P

hahaha just being an old daoist child cam u know the deal????

where is this board going?

drunk people making threads, people bickering.

le sigh

:huh:

Yes, it is very sad that when you put a thread up and ask a question it gets destroyed by someone wanting to have fun and joke around and no one will want to post cause of them.

Some people are very interested in what is happening around the world of chi kung and meditation practise, thats why i come here to read, experience, give my thoughts, share, and also learn.

Maybe have anoth sections for B.S talk so people can do as much as they want there?

where is this board going?

drunk people making threads, people bickering

The bickering on this board has always bothered me. The goofing around I can live with. Everyone comes here for different reasons. I would rather deal with someone with a fun, playful attitude than someone who is so sure that they are right about everything that they can't consider other points of view. JMHO.

Cyberfights are just a part of the process but fortunately a balance is always found. And every so often a separate forum will be established. We'll have to see if Kunlun is one of those occasions like was the case with this site splitting from Winn's, or the great sex machine of taobum past, Ron Jeremy, starting his own forum.

Sign in to follow this