shazlor

Good Morning

Hello there Dao Bums,

Here is my introductory post, I have lurked the boards for a while and need to do this apparently, so I can download the .pdf attachments that caught my eye lol.

About me - I am 26, male and live in Australia. I got sucked into the spirituality game several years ago by stumbling upon an online group and followed the practices with some results. Since then I have been working upon myself in the spiral fashion, retreading the same ground/self/issues/etc with a higher perspective and experience each time. In my studies Taoism caught my eye, mainly due to the symbolic cyphers... I love riddles... and for the past two years I know without knowing da Dao is where 'it' is at... I forgot the rest, especially the 'plz steal and harness my chi' guru worship egregores and focus on this arena. Steadily amassing a daoist library searching for gold elixir nuggets and to corroborate personal experiences in meditation, and collecting practical methods. Atm I am experimenting with energetic shapeshifting and dream working- where I am taught most of my lessons, the hardest part is actually getting out of bed to write them down before they slip away.

Cheers, I continue to look forward to lurking, with download privileges plz mods, roflmao,

Shannon.

• Like 5

Hello Shazlor, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Shannon,

Well, you are in good luck as I am able to do magic this morning and approve your membership.

Personally, I have a hard time getting out of bed every morning.

Best Wishes with your journey.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 2

Hello there Dao Bums,

Here is my introductory post, I have lurked the boards for a while and need to do this apparently, so I can download the .pdf attachments that caught my eye lol.

About me - I am 26, male and live in Australia. I got sucked into the spirituality game several years ago by stumbling upon an online group and followed the practices with some results. Since then I have been working upon myself in the spiral fashion, retreading the same ground/self/issues/etc with a higher perspective and experience each time. In my studies Taoism caught my eye, mainly due to the symbolic cyphers... I love riddles... and for the past two years I know without knowing da Dao is where 'it' is at... I forgot the rest, especially the 'plz steal and harness my chi' guru worship egregores and focus on this arena. Steadily amassing a daoist library searching for gold elixir nuggets and to corroborate personal experiences in meditation, and collecting practical methods. Atm I am experimenting with energetic shapeshifting and dream working- where I am taught most of my lessons, the hardest part is actually getting out of bed to write them down before they slip away.

Cheers, I continue to look forward to lurking, with download privileges plz mods, roflmao,

Shannon.

always liked that name... Shannon... Welcome :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome guys I will continue my lurkz and pop-in with a comment time to time, I am always checking the "Miscellaneous Daoist Texts" subforum for updates. I have seen several people use the saying 'panning for gold' , and it is true, this forum has some real gold pointers and connect the dots I have found tremendously helpful. 

P.S

"always liked that name... Shannon..."

Ancient little wisze one, River of wiszdom.. etc etc... I TRY /usually/ to live up to it, lolz.

Funny story - In highschool it was misprinted as Sharon under my headshot in the yearbook my final year, I know it is a unisex name, but come on, really... Luckily, I played sports B)  !

Edited by shazlor
  • Like 2