BlackTigerWhiteDragon

Looking for Gary Clyman DVDs - have waysun liao and BKF in return

Yeah, I've read those posts, which got me interested in him in fact. Like I said though, too expensive for my budget....

If you have not already seen gary Clyman in action then have a look at this.

If this is not enough to put you off then have a read through the stuff wells posted (link given in post 5 above). Should you still feel that he has something worthwhile to teach you then I am sure you will find some way to follow his "system"!

Edited by Chang

Yeah, I also felt from reading his stuff that he might be just a huckster. Thats also why I wouldnt spend money on his system....I'd be curious to see it though, but I am more interested in Spring Forest right now....

• Like 1

I'd go to Chicago if he'd do one of his treatments for free. I could maybe trade him some interesting stuff I have, but I would have to find money just for the trip

• Like 1

Dude, neigongratulations!

You just ascended to be my new #1 top candidate to test Gary's internal power (on video)!

You don't possibly live near Chicago...? t1437.gif

P.S.: You can even put on a bulletproof police vest, as Gary managed to produce visible and painful hematoma through such a vest (in other words: His neijin is more powerful than a speeding bullet!)!

Of course, as you are so sure that he is a fraud, you won't need such a vest... :ninja:

I am very looking forward to the video..... :lol:

P.P.S.: If you think that he has nothing worthwhile to offer, then you have no idea whatsoever what Taichi is all about.

Wallah,

You never disappoint.

I have simply posted one of Gary Clyman's video's and direct the enquirer to some of your posts so that he may make up his own mind.

For myself.  I have no doubts regarding Master Clyman just as i have no doubts regarding you.

• Like 1

Greetings!

I am looking to sell some of my Gary Clyman Courses. Or trade them for "Mind Light Nei Kung" and / or "Black Diamond Nei Kung".

I have the following courses / books:

1) Tidal Wave Chi Kung

Digitized. I purchased it directly from Master CLyman

I do have the email I received after purchasing to confirm that.

If you so desire, I can show a screenshot of it.

You can also check to see his website to see that he also sells a digitized version of it.

2) Chi Kung Bible 

I do have the PDF version of it. Directly from Master Clyman

3) Nei Kung Bible

I got this when I invested in his "5 Element Nei Kung" course ( I am  not looking to sell those DVDs - sorry).

4) Linkage exercises - Simplify your life 

Digitized version. Directly from Master Clyman.

You can check his website to see that he sells  a digitized version of it. 

Master Clyman teaches you how to care for your joints, tendons and ligaments in this course that make up  your Tai Chi body.

Approx. 1 hour long. Rare and valuable exercises.

I can sell these individually. I would consider a better deal if you would buy two or more courses. 

If not, I am looking to trade these for "Mind Light Nei Kung" and / or "Black Diamond Nei Kung".

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blessings

Edited by alleniverson
Grammar mistakes