Junko

The origin of mankind

Emotions....it's a cold world after all which we are Living in.We can try to do better but do care about each other's emotion.Believe me this is very important for mankind to communicate each other always.It doesn't have to be perfect but if you want to be good human, imagin being good always.

• Like 1

Emotions....it's a cold world after all which we are Living in.We can try to do better but do care about each other's emotion.Believe me this is very important for mankind to communicate each other always.It doesn't have to be perfect but if you want to be good human, imagin being good always.

Ah!, emotions.  They always get in the way of the truth.  They are what cause nearly all the arguments not only here but around the world, everywhere.  Emotions are rooted in our ego. 

The world is a wonderful place.  I wouldn't wish to live anywhere else.  It are the ego-centered people who make it cold some places around the world.  But not all.  There are many places where people care for each other and do their best to help each other.

I cannot see another person's emotions.  I have no idea what any one of the other members of this forum become emotionally offended by or are positively inspired by. 

I have never been accused of being Politically Correct and likely never will be.  I speak the truth as I understand it.  I have never claimed to have the only "right view".  And I speak my opinions often.  These are based on my understandings.

We are instructed by Taoism to reduce our ego and control our emotions.  This is what many of us need to do.

What is good?  Being Politically Correct and speaking bullshit or being honest and speaking what you believe to be the truth?

The downfall of mankind began when the first lie was told and telling the lie benefited the liar.

Isn't it time for some truth?

....   Mike told me how once but I forgot and not good yet.

keep trying ... and try to remember the instructions .... 

frisbee_fail3.gif

Here in my thread, I am not writing about politic and about the truth.

MAybe not, but your thread is in a Daoist forum ...

you are bound to run into one eventually ... believe me, they can be ' troublesome ' .       ^_^

Just thought I would pop my head up to see if there is anymore action here 

Gif_e6a0a5_5438217.gif

....  nope !  

• Like 1

Its a fun thread  .... maybe if all side issues are exhausted,  I could try with my origin of mankind   theory again ?   ;)

• Like 1

Thank you again! Origin of mankind, after all we are finding out about why we are here and for what!

• Like 1

Its a fun thread  .... maybe if all side issues are exhausted,  I could try with my origin of mankind   theory again ?   ;)

I don't have any popcorn... but I prefer beer anyways...

now... let's have at that theory!

I know the relative origin of the mankind of my son...

Well, lets hope you really do !     smileys-whistling-823718.gif

Thats part of my point about 'mankind' ;  is one person's origin the same as the origin of mankind ?

I believe the answer needs to be a collective one .

(still got some more bumps to iron out ) 

I don't have any popcorn... but I prefer beer anyways...

now... let's have at that theory!

When the hall has been purged of hecklers .....    

Still looks like some more kinks to iron out yet   :D

( I am trying a RAW / AC  'reversal' *  instead of dealing with it at the end , I wonder if I can eliminate it before I start ?  (On an internet forum ? Perhaps not !  :D  ) 

*  at the end of a talk ;  " Since no one listened to what I said anyway, I will now open the floor to questions about the things you were thinking about while I was speaking ." 

(First question was ; "What about Jesus ?  You dont say nothing about Jesus in that ! "

A; " j Jesus ? I hold the poor fellow totally innocent of the religion that was foisted upon him posthumously .  Next  question ? .... " )

• Like 2

It's pity, but reality is this man called'Jesus'is dead for a long time by now.I believe he might have done good job but I've been wondering still why he got in a situation that he had to die? Let's think about it...why still today millions of people think of Jesus as if he is around watching mankind from somewhere and praying for him as if he is a god. Personally speaking I am daoist and how I understand about a god is very different from many people.

• Like 1

Origin of mankind got splited. I am sure something like this must had happened. Mankind must had splited somehow...!

Edited by Junko
  • Like 3

It's pity, but reality is this man called'Jesus'is dead for a long time by now.I believe he might have done good job but I've been wondering still why he got in a situation that he had to die? Let's think about it...why still today millions of people think of Jesus as if he is around watching mankind from somewhere and praying for him as if he is a god. Personally speaking I am daoist and how I understand about a god is very different from many people.

As I passed more through my individuation towards more mature thinking, I could not believe that my peers and parents were actually serious about their religion and religious views (Catholics).

At one stage, I was;  "Come on, you cant be serious, when I get a little older you will tell me the truth about this won't you , like you did about Santa Claus .  "

" No," they said,  "it is true and we do believe all of that ."

Little Nungali  was      :blink:     .... serious  ?   Nah ... you cant be serious about that ... WTF is going on ? ? ?     :huh:

• Like 1

Origin of mankind got splited. I am sure something like this must had happened. Mankind must had splited somehow...!

What does 'the origin of mankind got splitted'  ( was split ?   )  , how did the origin split ? 

Yes, technology have got involved somehow until today...but when I ask this question to myself why we are here.....it must be that we want to enjoy our life truly by the body and soul.

Edited by Junko
  • Like 2

So ask yourself if You are going the right way...You won't achieve much you know that very well, blaming of life and trying to get everything for yourself doesn't work it's all over now and we must not forget about modern time we have today.It is a time to meditate and train ourselves.

Edited by Junko
  • Like 1

Yes, technology have got involved somehow until today...but when I ask this question to myself why we are here.....it must be that we want to enjoy our life truly by the body and soul.

I concur . Thats why I like Zoroastrianism. Many religions have the reason for life to ; worship God, fear God, obey his laws, etc.

In Zoroastrianism the purpose f life is to lead a good life, to enjoy it and grow to your fullest potential. 

Could you tell me more about Zoroastrianism? For example, where does it come from? Do they have their own god?

It originated in Central Asia, in the old Aryan 'Empire' - now Uzbekistan  Afghanistan, Tajikistan . Pamir Mountains , western entrance / exit  to the main 'silk route' . 

I recommend this source , start here - just brief one page

http://heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/index.htm

and for more go to 

http://heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/overview/index.htm

Edited by Nungali

Thank-you very much for the link.It seem there are many different kind of religions on this planet.That could mean there are many different kind of mankinds?

There is one race of humans.  While we display many characteristics, we are one race.

afterthought edit:  and we share one breath... perhaps the origin of man is breath

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1