Wun Yuen Gong

History of KunLun?

Hi Guys,

This question is for the people practising Kunlun of MAX!!!

Does anyone know of how Max learnt this information, where he learnt it, who was his teacher/s for Kunlun?

If Kunlun supose to give you re-enlightenment why does he have alot more different systems that he teaches, isnt enlightenment enough?

What Kunlun branch does he belong to and can we trace it back to find more information about his lineage as this can help with students level of understanding how, why it may have been created?

WYG

The universe had something to do with that.

Also...I am going to go out on a limb that Chinamen were involved in some way.

TYPICAL!!! :rolleyes:

As a student of his doesnt he give you a history of his arts, and who , where and when he learnt it or did he make it up which is ok cause it still works. Sometimes all these secrets means people are hidding there truths thats all!!

:D

There...were....Chinamen..involved...in...that...

Also...Heaven and Earth was involved.

In addition...Max likes Cocoa Puffs.

There...were....Chinamen..involved...in...that...

Also...Heaven and Earth was involved.

In addition...Max likes Cocoa Puffs.

sometimes i love you, cam.

:lol:

:rolleyes: I guess the KunLun has done something for you, made you into a bigger TOOL! :lol:

Honestly Cameron, why answer being a complete dickhead? If you dont know then just say it or dont answer!!

But looking at all your post you seem to not of learnt much of anything but feel some energy, your mind and heart is still weak my friend.

The following is a history of your chosen mystical art/martial art/esoteric meditation technique:

This art is the original teaching of the Buddha/Lao Tzu/Zhang San Feng/Moses. It is far more powerful than your usual Zen/Tai Chi/Karate/prayer which has been watered down over time. It has been passed/transmitted/handed down from master to pupil for decades/centuries/millenia. You are quite fortunate to have found this school/dojo/lineage. All other arts/sciences/techniques have stemmed form this one.

Hope it satisfied! :lol:

:rolleyes: I guess the KunLun has done something for you, made you into a bigger TOOL! :lol:

Honestly Cameron, why answer being a complete dickhead? If you dont know then just say it or dont answer!!

But looking at all your post you seem to not of learnt much of anything but feel some energy, your mind and heart is still weak my friend.

It's his childlike nature. I think it's great! Come on, you gotta have a sense of humor! :P

Let's face it...now that Dakini has said my behavior is ok it will only get worse!!!

I sat with some nice ladies today...so nice to sit with woman.

This art is the original teaching of the Buddha/Lao Tzu/Zhang San Feng/Moses. It is far more powerful than your usual Zen/Tai Chi/Karate/prayer which has been watered down over time. It has been passed/transmitted/handed down from master to pupil for decades/centuries/millenia. You are quite fortunate to have found this school/dojo/lineage. All other arts/sciences/techniques have stemmed form this one.

that's a pretty bold thing to say. is there any proof to back that up?

Child like, Hmmmm I guess im at the wrong forum isnt there an age limit for these things?? :P

Sorry..this is the TAOIST forum. They called Lao Tzu "The Old Child".

You are probably looking for the tightass overly dogmatic full of himself pompous ass forum.

Sorry I don't have the link :lol:

You are probably looking for the tightass overly dogmatic full of himself pompous ass forum.

Sorry I don't have the link :lol:

I do: here

LOL You dont have to destroy the whole thread cause you have no idea what the answers was for the questions i asked!!! :rolleyes:

Its ok to have fun and be dickhead from time to time but every post you do if full of it maybe go and blow MAX some more and get a gut full of kunlun? :lol:

ADMIN better off deleting this thread altogether now!!! hahahahahahah

LMFAO Lao Tzu the old child like you know idiot!! Read some more books....... :rolleyes: