Hy. My name is Liberius. I'm interested in Qi.

I practice Qigong, music, wrestling, chess.

I exercise regularly, eat a clean diet, pay attention to politics.

heavily Interested in business. 

I often read posts from this website so I figure I would start an account.

Should be fun.

• Like 3

Hello Liberius Ultorus, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi LIberius,

Sounds like you are on a pretty functional path.

Yes, start an account:  Done.

Join in the discussions:  Still to be seen.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 2

well, I've never had any formal schools. I started working with Qi at a very young age even though I didn't know what It was. 
I've done some healing and some shamanistic traveling and mind reading without knowing what i was doing. Now I am learning basic Qigong, I've been doing it for a year or so. I'd be interested in learning from anyone who wants to teach me. 
I have read Tao Te Ching, Art of War, Havamal, Upanishads, Pali Canon... a bunch of good books.
Really interested in Qigong technique. 

• Like 2

Welcome to TTB. You'll find many different forms of Qigong talked about on the forum. 

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2016 at 10:13 PM, StormHealer said:

Welcome to TTB. You'll find many different forms of Qigong talked about on the forum. 

Thanks. I just got back on recently. Can you point me toward some good reads?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liberius Ultorus said:

Thanks. I just got back on recently. Can you point me toward some good reads?

Probably.

• Like 1