Sign in to follow this  
mYTHmAKER

Anyone had a similiar experience?

Sometimes while sitting in a chair or reclining I feel expanded

as though I won't be able to fit through the doorway when I get up

or I wll hit the ceiling with my head.

While sitting or standing I can reach out across the room and pick up a large object in the palm of my hand

if I chose to do so.

While sitting or standing I can reach out across the room and pick up a large object in the palm of my hand

if I chose to do so.

Did you actually try to pick something and succeed? Did the expansion 'actually' happen physically?

Edited by SiliconValley

Did you actually try to pick something and succeed? Did the expansion 'actually' happen physically?

It is more a state of awareness. I don't even try to physically reach across the room.

Yes, i can feel my own chi outside my body with or without meditation or chi kung you just connect and its there. Its like my body is outside my body and when i sit and do my internal form in my mind i feel a if my chi inside and out is moving as if my body has been doing the form physcially.

Plus i have out of body experiences and have had some visions that has given me information i could never have gotten anywhere else which im writting a book about. Ive taught this information and students have healed there bodies within a week after they have there injuries for 10yrs constantly seeing doctor, physio's,chiro's to fix them up.

It also contains spontanious movements and meditaions similar to kun lun but uses the body differently!

great that you are feeling the expantion of your chi!!!

WYG

Ive been doing and teaching chinese martial arts for over 20yrs, ive been fortunate to have some excellent Masters. But the true master is yourself and my knowledge of late has come in spirit forms through visions and meditations.

regards

WYG

I had a big head energy experience comparable to this a few times after doing an exercise from Robert Masters NEUROSPEAK. Except it kicks in when you stand up & walk about.

The head suddenly feels vast, almost presurised,expanding & conratcting with the breath. My relationship to gravity changed, I felt like my body & spine was being pulled upwards & supported by me head. My body became a relaxed rope kind of trailing along underneath my "Head-Blimp", but not in a passive way.

No wider range of felt chi though,it was focused around the head,a sphere of intense awareness pulsing in & out of the skull.

All VEERRY cool & smooth :D

Regards,Cloud :)

thanks for mentioning this. I've had similar sensations for a long time now, it happens both sitting, standing and walking and sometimes surroundings seem brighter. I feel just tall, or expanded like filling the room. Wondered if it was connected to the qigong or meditation practise.

I had a big head energy experience comparable to this a few times after doing an exercise from Robert Masters NEUROSPEAK. Except it kicks in when you stand up & walk about.

The head suddenly feels vast, almost presurised,expanding & conratcting with the breath. My relationship to gravity changed, I felt like my body & spine was being pulled upwards & supported by me head. My body became a relaxed rope kind of trailing along underneath my "Head-Blimp", but not in a passive way.

No wider range of felt chi though,it was focused around the head,a sphere of intense awareness pulsing in & out of the skull.

All VEERRY cool & smooth :D

Regards,Cloud :)

that's similar to how I felt doing yang's embryonic breathing, just natural abdominal breathing with attention on physical body mechanics to help keep extraneous thoughts out. over sessions, first head, then body, then expending to a quasi-sphere, then breath felt as if it disappeared, then I noticed metabolic changes (increased) then some of that profound stillness came with some very long breaths (~35, 40 sec). I'm starting to get close to that level of practice I used to have, I enjoy it :)

if I chose to do so.

According to Master Nan's and William Bodri's writings...you are making marvelous progress.

Sign in to follow this