Sign in to follow this  
Kubba

Protection from leeches

You get tired and spaced out in the middle of the day, and the explanation is that someone is somehow telepathically sucking energy from you?

You don't think diet, workload, work environment, personal issues, climate, or any other real world factor, might be worth looking at first?

Sure .  But I am not talking about that .  I am thinking more like, after all that was done  and the young lady in question had been to docs. psyche, had meds, to no avail.    

Waking up in the middle of the night, and thinking 'Oh no, not again ! ' and desperately trying to prove to yourself you are asleep but cant wake yourself up.... then a demonic version of yourself comes into your bedroom, and starts ripping parts off you, and eating them, and you can feel that,  

And then your mum finally wakes you up because you are screaming   .... isnt just a matter of  what you suggest .... although 'personal issues' might come a bit closer. 

In the case of a 'real' leech salt and blade work fine too !  That's not an 'over reaction'  either . 

The magical blade also represents the balanced mind.  

Or this could be used too 

91.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Hello, I have a question to people who know this topic from real life.

Sometimes I experience as if my energy being sucked by someone or that someone plugs into my field and drink it even while that person sleeps. I can't discuss it with this person sicne it is done unconsciously I guess.

Then I feel tired and cant work too long, need an extra nap etc.

It happends usually when I have spaced out moments when my aura expands durring the day and I can't hold it close.

I tried just to set an intention to be protected but I'm not sure weather it works. I do yoga and quigong for around 1 hour a day plus at least 2 hours of meditation daily.

Any insights?

I'd be thankfull.

Kuji in is a powerfull tool if you would like to use. Incorporate it into your daily meditation, a mantra is not mandatory. Climb up to the final mudra by starting from the first one and do them in order. The last mudra combines all the energies of the previous ones and forms a shield. Call that shield when necessary after you have some proffeciency.

Warning: its a two way path which can push you into deep hell as well if you are not "clean" at heart, or had a drug issue in the past.

Edited by cihan

Sure . But I am not talking about that . I am thinking more like, after all that was done and the young lady in question had been to docs. psyche, had meds, to no avail.

Waking up in the middle of the night, and thinking 'Oh no, not again ! ' and desperately trying to prove to yourself you are asleep but cant wake yourself up.... then a demonic version of yourself comes into your bedroom, and starts ripping parts off you, and eating them, and you can feel that,

And then your mum finally wakes you up because you are screaming .... isnt just a matter of what you suggest .... although 'personal issues' might come a bit closer.

In the case of a 'real' leech salt and blade work fine too ! That's not an 'over reaction' either .

The magical blade also represents the balanced mind.

Or this could be used too

91.jpg

That's hillarious :).

Can I use himalayas pink salt? (Joking)

Do you not recognize that there is an exchange of energy in every interaction you have with another? Even by you reading this post, you feel something. Think about what you are sending back, and you are sending back...

It is not with empathy or ego that I am sending you loving, reassuring energy, but because every sentient being is deserving of it for no reason other than that they are.

That's sweet Karen. Sorry for my sting but I need to filter somehow people who are really helpful from keybord gurus.

• Like 1

You get tired and spaced out in the middle of the day, and the explanation is that someone is somehow telepathically sucking energy from you?

You don't think diet, workload, work environment, personal issues, climate, or any other real world factor, might be worth looking at first?

That's possible too, yet recently nothing in this area has changed (in negative way) besides a new home and a new locator thats why my conclusion. Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

when one is in a battle they don't pause or hesitate  and say to themselves, "someday I will look back and be thankful for this" for that only comes after they win the battle or at least mitigate the effects and move on.

• Like 1

That's sweet Karen. Sorry for my sting but I need to filter somehow people who are really helpful from keybord gurus.

There is no sting, Kubba. 

:wub:

• Like 1

Hello, I have a question to people who know this topic from real life.

Sometimes I experience as if my energy being sucked by someone or that someone plugs into my field and drink it even while that person sleeps. I can't discuss it with this person sicne it is done unconsciously I guess.

Then I feel tired and cant work too long, need an extra nap etc.

It happends usually when I have spaced out moments when my aura expands durring the day and I can't hold it close.

I tried just to set an intention to be protected but I'm not sure weather it works. I do yoga and quigong for around 1 hour a day plus at least 2 hours of meditation daily.

Any insights?

I'd be thankfull.

My only insight is that it is invaluable to look into the one who feels they are losing energy...

Look long and deep.

That is also where you may find an uninterruptible source of energy, always fresh and clear.

• Like 5

That's hillarious :).

Can I use himalayas pink salt? (Joking)

Then you must be totally unfamiliar with Tibetan Buddhism, Western Magic and what goes on in  serious case psyche wards .

I can assure you ... it was not 'hilarious' for the family involved ,  some hysteria perhaps. but no hilarity. 

Then you must be totally unfamiliar with Tibetan Buddhism, Western Magic and what goes on in serious case psyche wards ..

As if everyone needs to be familliar with it.

Right !  

and   'as if''   everyone needs to know about your 'expanding aura in the day ' .  :closedeyes:

Right !

and 'as if'' everyone needs to know about your 'expanding aura in the day ' . :closedeyes:

That's a good pointer, thank you

Here is another ..... it could apply to both of us ?  -  Matthew 7:6 .   

Well, one does not need to come to this forum and endulge in posting.

Have a nice day

Sign in to follow this