Sign in to follow this  
Kubba

Protection from leeches

Hello, I have a question to people who know this topic from real life.

Sometimes I experience as if my energy being sucked by someone or that someone plugs into my field and drink it even while that person sleeps. I can't discuss it with this person sicne it is done unconsciously I guess.

Then I feel tired and cant work too long, need an extra nap etc.

Any insights?

I'd be thankfull.

Edited by Kubba

I would send out some loving, reassuring energy to that person before they latch on, and see what happens.

But that is just me :)

• Like 2

I would send out some loving, reassuring energy to that person before they latch on, and see what happens.

But that is just me :)

I don't want advices that require sharring my energy. Let sharring energy be the domain of mystics who died of immunological or digestive problems (out of empathy for others...) Edited by Kubba
  • Like 2

I don't want advices that require sharring my energy. Let sharring energy be the domain of mystics who died of immunological or digestive problems (out of empathy for others...)

That fear answers your OP. Fear is the obstruction that keeps the door open and let's the thieves in...

• Like 4

If you can, Elaborate please :). What do you mean by fear? Disagree to share my energy does not come from fear. Or do you mean something else?

Edited by Kubba

On elaboration, I thought you might enjoy this from the gospel of Thomas...

35. Jesus said, "One can't enter a strong person's house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house."

It is not about the sharing of energy with others, the fear I meant was with regards to the fear of "loss" of the energy in general. That you see it as "yours", and hence it can be stolen/leeched. Rather than focusing on the energy loss, consider what current subconscious issue/fear is tying your hands (or leaving the door open).

Edited by Jeff

Sometimes I experience as if my energy being sucked by someone or that someone plugs into my field and drink it even while that person sleeps. I can't discuss it with this person sicne it is done unconsciously I guess.

It happends usually when I have spaced out moments when my aura expands durring the day and I can't hold it close.

I tried just to set an intention to be protected but I'm not sure weather it works. I do yoga and quigong for around 1 hour a day plus at least 2 hours of meditation daily.

Any insights?

I'd be thankfull.

I think Jetsun's link above could be helpful as I was taught something similar and it works.  I have several times felt specific energy drains around people who were ill or dying for instance.  I think there are instances where people need this energy and I don't mind giving it.  But generally also there are also people who like to be energy dependent.  As you point out it is unconscious (mostly).  

• Like 1

On elaboration, I thought you might enjoy this from the gospel of Thomas...

35. Jesus said, "One can't enter a strong person's house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house."

It is not about the sharing of energy with others, the fear I meant was with regards to the fear of "loss" of the energy in general. That you see it as "yours", and hence it can be stolen/leeched. Rather than focusing on the energy loss, consider what current subconscious issue/fear is tying your hands (or leaving the door open).

The quote is wonderfull.

Its not that. I talked about protection. I can't deny that I have energy and ability to loose it. Many teachers will tell that you can't share it and need to protect it. You can call it this bodys energy to avoid saying my. You can say its not mine its Gods yet even God equiped this body with immunite system which kills microbs that tries to conquer it, as well as he equiped my tongue with language that uses word "I" and "my".

And I don't like to go into analysiss of what is my fear, I think whenever you try to find an issue in yourself you will sureley find it. I've heard David Spero talking about it - sometimes looking for an issue is an issue.

But thanks anyway it was post with merit - sureley I'm letting it happend somehow, maybe letting people to manipulate me slightly?. I'am not oposing what you have said, just psychoanalysis does not fit me and even puts me into inertia.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Glad you like the quote. And I am definitely not trying to suggest psychoanalysis. If you have read any of my posts, they are always about direct experiencial. But, issues and fears are the obstructions that create what your are experiencing. Specifically, it is something receptive at the heart. Like some issue/fear around love (or being loved) that is currently creating your "leakage".

Karen's earlier suggestion could definitely help as you would be creating a more transmission/energetic balance in your subconscious. Things like shielding can be a temporary fix, but such a shield gives strength to the underlying fear, and as you have seen, the shields value becomes limited.

Be one and flow with the Tao. Or, if you prefer Buddha, neither attach or avoid... :)

Edited by Jeff

Sometimes I experience as if my energy being sucked by someone or that someone plugs into my field and drink it even while that person sleeps.

How do you know that it's while they're asleep? Is it also while they're awake? What makes you think it's them?

Does this ever happen outside of communication with this person? Maybe you're prone to taking naps. Do you feel like the person does it even without communication with you? What is the work that you do?

Does this person effect you emotionally for some reason? Maybe it's emotions that are draining your energy rather than the person, which is kind of what the other posters have been pointing to. Having non-attachment to all things or being in a state of peace and free flow is a good protection against outside forces...so it's good to have times during the day when you're not thinking about having your energy stolen, which simply arouses fear internally. The fear, or whatever you want to call that feeling, drains the energy. During those times when you're free of such feelings, you can rest, and then there will be protection of your energy.

It happends usually when I have spaced out moments when my aura expands durring the day and I can't hold it close.

What are these spaced out moments? I've been taught that if you lose your awareness while awake, those are the times that spiritual things can affect you...but if you are awake and aware of what's going on, that is spiritual protection in itself. Awareness is like a fire that dark forces can't even be near.

Also, the spacing out and expanding reminds me of the hun soul...perhaps it's overactive, and that's what is draining your energy. When you're spacing out, what's on your mind?

I tried just to set an intention to be protected but I'm not sure weather it works.

I think sometimes it does, but if it doesn't then perhaps you are already spiritually protected, but the issue isn't spiritual. Could be emotional, or physical, in which case further exploration is needed to figure it out. You can ask for guidance in figuring it out, in addition to the protection.

How do you know that it's while they're asleep? Is it also while they're awake? What makes you think it's them?

Does this ever happen outside of communication with this person? Maybe you're prone to taking naps. Do you feel like the person does it even without communication with you? What is the work that you do?

Does this person effect you emotionally for some reason? Maybe it's emotions that are draining your energy rather than the person, which is kind of what the other posters have been pointing to. Having non-attachment to all things or being in a state of peace and free flow is a good protection against outside forces...so it's good to have times during the day when you're not thinking about having your energy stolen, which simply arouses fear internally. The fear, or whatever you want to call that feeling, drains the energy. During those times when you're free of such feelings, you can rest, and then there will be protection of your energy.

What are these spaced out moments? I've been taught that if you lose your awareness while awake, those are the times that spiritual things can affect you...but if you are awake and aware of what's going on, that is spiritual protection in itself. Awareness is like a fire that dark forces can't even be near.

Also, the spacing out and expanding reminds me of the hun soul...perhaps it's overactive, and that's what is draining your energy. When you're spacing out, what's on your mind?

I think sometimes it does, but if it doesn't then perhaps you are already spiritually protected, but the issue isn't spiritual. Could be emotional, or physical, in which case further exploration is needed to figure it out. You can ask for guidance in figuring it out, in addition to the protection.

I just noticed that when I meditate in the morning in a place where I have this person sleeping above my head I don't feel comfortable and immediateley I pick some dark stuff. I move to another place that is clean and immediateley I feel safe.

Yes, I'm affected emmotionaly sometimes by him. I've noticed that emotions were draining me so I kind of learned not to got angry no matter what.

Glad you like the quote. And I am definitely not trying to suggest psychoanalysis. If you have read any of my posts, they are always about direct experiencial. But, issues and fears are the obstructions that create what your are experiencing. Specifically, it is something receptive at the heart. Like some issue/fear around love (or being loved) that is currently creating your "leakage".

Karen's earlier suggestion could definitely help as you would be creating a more transmission/energetic balance in your subconscious. Things like shielding can be a temporary fix, but such a shield gives strength to the underlying fear, and as you have seen, the shields value becomes limited.

Be one and flow with the Tao. Or, if you prefer Buddha, neither attach or avoid... :)

I can't send anything to anyone and I won't do it. Everyone is responsible for their own stuff.

I daubt in any advices if you sugesst me any energy exchanges withouth seeing me, knowing my tendencies etc. since it can be dangerous for anyone who will follow it. I would rather seriously examine myself whenever I feel like helping someone through my energy.

So I take these kind of advices as someones ego trip.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Hallo Kubba, can you tell me more about the mystics that died because of immunologic and digestive problems? I cant really give a good advice on the energy sucking.I only noticed that it can help to be really aware in such moments and dissolve the blocades that are manifesting in the moment somebody is interfering with you wich is not possible during sleep...I also experienced that when you are more in a state of emptiness than high energy the people dont affect you.I think the point is seeing through this phenomena.But i did fall back and by the time am also affected.The right diet is a big deal for me.It could have to do something with the immunolic thing.Intense meditation made me going grain free and then on a raw food diet.I think it could be helpfull to you to go into nature as often as possible to refresh yourself.In your house it could help to burn incense before you sleep, maybe sage.Sorry for my bad english! Hope i this things can help you a little and i would be happy if you can tell me more of the ill mystics :)

Hallo Kubba, can you tell me more about the mystics that died because of immunologic and digestive problems? I cant really give a good advice on the energy sucking.I only noticed that it can help to be really aware in such moments and dissolve the blocades that are manifesting in the moment somebody is interfering with you wich is not possible during sleep...I also experienced that when you are more in a state of emptiness than high energy the people dont affect you.I think the point is seeing through this phenomena.But i did fall back and by the time am also affected.The right diet is a big deal for me.It could have to do something with the immunolic thing.Intense meditation made me going grain free and then on a raw food diet.I think it could be helpfull to you to go into nature as often as possible to refresh yourself.In your house it could help to burn incense before you sleep, maybe sage.Sorry for my bad english! Hope i this things can help you a little and i would be happy if you can tell me more of the ill mystics :)

Well, I just found one example, yet I was not looking too deeply. Seems there are more. I'll PM. I don't want to go further into that.

• Like 1

These 'leeches' are your teachers. 

They teach you about your limits and help you explore spiritual sanctity - strength and weaknesses, love and fear, and other dualistic notions we generally hold, and which gives meaning to our ideas of what freedom actually means. 

If it was me, i'd bow down to offer my gratefulness for lessons that are otherwise unfamiliar to the uninitiated. 

• Like 4

I just noticed that when I meditate in the morning in a place where I have this person sleeping above my head I don't feel comfortable and immediateley I pick some dark stuff. I move to another place that is clean and immediateley I feel safe.

Yes I think it would be best energetically to not have people above you when you meditate. It could also be that this person has some negativity which you're picking up on...but who doesn't. You found the solution, move to another place to meditate.

Yes, I'm affected emmotionaly sometimes by him. I've noticed that emotions were draining me so I kind of learned not to got angry no matter what.

Sometimes repressed anger can be a worse emotion than just plain old anger...it could be more draining, in comparison to just letting it go and expressing it, then being free of it.

Yes I think it would be best energetically to not have people above you when you meditate. It could also be that this person has some negativity which you're picking up on...but who doesn't. You found the solution, move to another place to meditate.

Sometimes repressed anger can be a worse emotion than just plain old anger...it could be more draining, in comparison to just letting it go and expressing it, then being free of it.

When I express my anger I got numb for some time and feel derstroyed. Everyone is different. Its funny how people find it easy to stop laughting and thats not problem but when it come to stop being angry they say its wrong And repression. This is emotion and this is emotion - whats the different?

But I totally agree that expressing yourself is a need

I don't want advices that require sharring my energy. Let sharring energy be the domain of mystics who died of immunological or digestive problems (out of empathy for others...)

I can't send anything to anyone and I won't do it. Everyone is responsible for their own stuff.

I daubt in any advices if you sugesst me any energy exchanges withouth seeing me, knowing my tendencies etc. since it can be dangerous for anyone who will follow it. I would rather seriously examine myself whenever I feel like helping someone through my energy.

So I take these kind of advices as someones ego trip.

Do you not recognize that there is an exchange of energy in every interaction you have with another? Even by you reading this post, you feel something. Think about what you are sending back, and you are sending back...

It is not with empathy or ego that I am sending you loving, reassuring energy, but because every sentient being is deserving of it for no reason other than that they are.

• Like 1

I tried just to set an intention to be protected but I'm not sure weather it works. I do yoga and quigong for around 1 hour a day plus at least 2 hours of meditation daily.

Any insights?

I'd be thankfull.

Throw some salt around .   Then get 'a blade' between you and their attachment  . 

Edited by Nungali

Throw some salt around .   Then get 'a blade' between you and their attachment  . 

A blade?  What a knife?  

You get tired and spaced out in the middle of the day, and the explanation is that someone is somehow telepathically sucking energy from you?

You don't think diet, workload, work environment, personal issues, climate, or any other real world factor, might be worth looking at first?

• Like 2

A blade?  What a knife?   

a blade or fingernail for  your 

Sucking_leech.jpg

variety 

and a 'magical blade'   (copper or iron )  for this variety 

sleep-paralysis-2-612x372.jpg

Clairvoyant_MaximusTrance.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this