Sign in to follow this  
sean

Articles Section

Anyone who wants to write an article, feel free. Just post in this Contributed Articles forum like you normally would. However your post won't show up until it is reviewed and approved.

{edit: they now appear, no approval required}

Edited by Mal
udpated

We are currently invigorating the forum and tidying up a few areas.

The contributed articles section is basically envisaged as a low traffic space where people can find information (ie an article)

The main forum has so many threads that a post where the author puts a lot of time, effort, and research into creating ... can quickly flow down the pages and just get lost... such a waste :( So please try keeping the number of separate threads in contributed articles to a minimum so as not to re-create the main forums high "thread count" :D

But if you do have a lovingly crafted piece of work that you feel could be helpful to others on their path. Share it here as a contributed article.

Unpinned as article section has been removed by owner.

where did all the articles go?

dang i knew i shoulda c&p a few of those and kept for my personal use.

where did all the articles go?

dang i knew i shoulda c&p a few of those and kept for my personal use.

Articles collapsed into General.

FYI: Taoist Magic collapsed into Taoist.

• Like 1

The articles where much better off in there own section, there was some serious gems in there especially dawgs articles that are now extremely hard to find.

The articles where much better off in there own section, there was some serious gems in there especially dawgs articles that are now extremely hard to find.

I agree but it's too late. We now have to deal with the new conditions.

Sign in to follow this