Sign in to follow this  
CummingsJD

Lenormand Reading

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in free Lenormand readings. Its closely related to Tarot, which is why I added it to this sub forum. 

I need practice, as I am a beginner. The initial readings will be simple card combinations (3-5 card spreads).

Lenormand works with questions, instead of just general fortune telling. So if you would like a reading please ask a specific question and I will preform the reading based off that.

Reminder: This is just a post to see if there is interest. If there is I will move on from there. I just want to get a rough idea of this. Thanks everyone. 

• Like 1

Sure I'd like a general reading, how things are and where there going in my life.

Edited by OldChi

Okay, here is the situation:

I have a bunch of furniture in a store-house roughly 100 miles from where I am living now. The rent is several hundred dollars every month. Having them delivered to my house poses certain problems, but I don't want to get rid of them either.

My question is how I should proceed.

I see that my post crossed with another member's. Hopefully you can attend to both requests.

Okay, here is the situation:

I have a bunch of furniture in a store-house roughly 100 miles from where I am living now. The rent is several hundred dollars every month. Having them delivered to my house poses certain problems, but I don't want to get rid of them either.

My question is how I should proceed.

I see that my post crossed with another members's. Hopefully you can attend to both requests.

I can reply to both requests. I will do these reading either tonight, or tomorrow as work just poured in. Being a Transcriptionist means that my work hours are all over he place and come in at any time. I will post the card, and their common themes, as well as the over all story they tell that in congruence with your questions. Thanks again

• Like 2

I can reply to both requests. I will do these reading either tonight, or tomorrow as work just poured in. Being a Transcriptionist means that my work hours are all over he place and come in at any time. I will post the card, and their common themes, as well as the over all story they tell that in congruence with your questions. Thanks again

I'm looking forward to the reading. Thanks. :)

Hello

For tonight's reading I did a three card spread for OldChi's question of "Where are things going in my life".

Now before I proceed with the reading, I am going to explain the Lenormand system for this spread. The first card drawn is the subject, and the second and third are the details. The cards were drawn as follows:

17 Stork

8 Coffin

21 Mountain

The order that cards are drawn in Lenormand is very important. The subject is the Stork. This card symbolizes change. The other cards are what is changing. The coffin is an end, or transformation. The mountain card is a blockage by a person or a situation. A change will happen, and it will be the end of a blockage. I am not sure what type of blockage, and I can do another 3 card spread to find out more if you choose.

I hope you find this helpful, or at the least, entertaining. This is my first actual reading not on a family member or my girlfriend.

Thank you.  

P.S. I will do Mr. Sternbach's readings tomorrow

• Like 3

Hello Everyone, I have just finished Michael's reading. This turned out to be a multi layered reading, with two different selection of cards. The first selection was a general overview of the situation, while the second card reading was what should be done with this information. The first spread was 5 cards. 

27 Letter

15 Bear

35 Anchor

10 Sickle

18 Dog

Now the letter is the bills that are weighing on your mind. They are the first card, so they are the heaviest in your decision process. The rest of the card of the first spread revolve around this.

The bear represents an authority or motherly figure. I assume perhaps some of this furniture has been passed to you from a relative or someone of value in your life. That may be why you are so strung up about this. 

The anchor is the choice to set port and wait it out, and wait for a time when you can collect the items from storage. 

The Sickle is the desire to "cut the anchor" and make a decision. You want something to be done, and you want it quickly. The bills are piling up and the furniture is important and weighing on your mind.

The dog is a loyal friend or family member. I'm not sure what this has to do with the story. But there is another loyal friend connected to this situation. During the next spread I payed special attention to this to get more information.

the next question is "what actions should be taken"

The next spread was as follows:

3 Boat

12 Birds

28 Man

The Boat is transportation of the items. The next two cards explain how this should be done.

The birds are a meeting of close friends or family, perhaps the loyal dog. Perhaps you need to ask a friend/family for help transporting these things. This person has a connection to the items or situation already.

The man card simply means this person is a male. This means a male friend, brother, cousin ect. They should get their vehicle and help you with this situation. This male, again, has a connection with either the furniture or perhaps the storage place itself. 

I hope this was helpful, or at the very least, entertaining. 

This was my first time with a multi-layered spread. I quite enjoyed it.

Thank you for allowing me to do this. 

James D Cummings

Edited by CummingsJD
  • Like 2

If anyone else would like a reading, or Michael and OldChi want an additional reading on this or more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I really appreciate the experience.  

Hi James,

This is just to quickly let you know that you did great. Thanks a lot. A detailed commentary will follow shortly (as soon as I have the time for it) - and a follow-up question as well.

Best regards,

Michael

Hello Everyone, I have just finished Michael's reading. This turned out to be a multi layered reading, with two different selection of cards. The first selection was a general overview of the situation, while the second card reading was what should be done with this information. The first spread was 5 cards. 

27 Letter

15 Bear

35 Anchor

10 Sickle

18 Dog

Now the letter is the bills that are weighing on your mind. They are the first card, so they are the heaviest in your decision process. The rest of the card of the first spread revolve around this.

Exactly. As I said, to keep the furniture in storage causes high costs, but to have them delivered here requires a nice amount of money too (payable all at once).

The bear represents an authority or motherly figure. I assume perhaps some of this furniture has been passed to you from a relative or

someone of value in your life. That may be why you are so strung up about this.

A lot of the furniture is presents from my parents-in-law in Japan, especially from the mother.. They were/are of both emotional and practical value to my wife and me.

The anchor is the choice to set port and wait it out, and wait for a time when you can collect the items from storage. 

Yes. The items were deposited when we moved without having a place to permanently move to yet. They got "stuck" because of lack of finances to have them transported to the new place.

The Sickle is the desire to "cut the anchor" and make a decision. You want something to be done, and you want it quickly. The bills are piling up and the furniture is important and weighing on your mind.

Right.

The dog is a loyal friend or family member. I'm not sure what this has to do with the story. But there is another loyal friend connected to this situation. During the next spread I payed special attention to this to get more information.

I think my mother - who is always cooperative in this and other situations, within her possibilities - could be meant by this.

the next question is "what actions should be taken"

The next spread was as follows:

3 Boat

12 Birds

28 Man

The Boat is transportation of the items. The next two cards explain how this should be done.

That sounds great!

The birds are a meeting of close friends or family, perhaps the loyal dog. Perhaps you need to ask a friend/family for help transporting these things. This person has a connection to the items or situation already.

My mother has always been able to communicate well with my parents-in-law. Probably this means that my wife and I should get together with her to make another request to my parents-in-law.

The man card simply means this person is a male. This means a male friend, brother, cousin ect. They should get their vehicle and help you with this situation. This male, again, has a connection with either the furniture or perhaps the storage place itself. 

This is probably a reference to my parents-in-law again (especially the father this time, it seems), who had helped us acquire the furniture and move it to the store house - but not further, even though I repeatedly asked them for their support.

I hope this was helpful, or at the very least, entertaining. 

It sounds encouraging!

This was my first time with a multi-layered spread. I quite enjoyed it.

Thank you for allowing me to do this. 

Thank you! Well done.

If I am "fleshing it out" right, then this reading already showed how to proceed. Do you agree?

• Like 1

If you have time for one more, I´ll throw my question in.  

The situation:  My partner has serious mental health difficulties and I´m constantly trying to coach him with various practices and suggestions for his wellbeing (and, consequently, my wellbeing!)-- sleeping right, being social with people, chi gung, etc.

The question:  Can such health coaching efforts on my part bring him out of his delusional thinking, or am I ultimately incapable of changing his brain chemistry and perhaps better off not trying?

Thanks! 

I have time, I apologies for not responding sooner. I will get to these reading over the weekend. And to others, i am more than willing to read for more questions this is super helpful to my practice. Thanks.

• Like 1

This reading is for Michael, 

I asked "how you should go about asking your parents-in-law" 

I did a five card spread 

23 Mice 

17 Stork

5 Tree

29 Woman

30 Lily

Remind your parents in law that Taking away, or causing you to lose something valuable to you, the furniture(mice)

Losing this furniture causes a significant change(stork)

Losing this furniture is like losing the Family Lineage/ Family History(tree)

I think this should be done with the help of a woman, your mother. As you said before she has been able to effectively communicate (woman)

Because both parties seem to trust your mother.(lily)

(i will do more of a reading after I get to the others, consider this "part one"

• Like 2

My next Spread was for Liminal_luke

I asked "Should he continue his health coaching, and is it effective"

The cards I drew were as follows

10 Scythe

6 clouds

24 Heart

15 Bear

9 Bouquet

The scythe means to quickly end or to cut things off, I assume this means the health coaching, and with the other cards, perhaps suggests targeting the problem?(scythe)

There is a lot of confusion in your partner, this confusion has been put there by a person in his life. (clouds)

This is found in his heart (heart)

And is caused by an authority figure in his life, could possibly be mother (bear)

And in perhaps in knowing this, a surprise or good luck will come your way (bouquet)

I hope this is useful, and if you want me to do more reading into this and/or have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. 

• Like 1

Thanks CummingsJD,

Very interesting, and instructive, reading.  I agree, reluctantly, that cutting off the health coaching is for the best.  It hasn´t been effective so far, and there´s not a lot of reason to think that would magically change in the future.  He is indeed clouded and his mom could well be part of that.  Not sure how it all results in a bouquet for me except that maybe it will be a relief to concentrate my energies on myself.

Thanks again.  I think you were spot-on.

Liminal Luke

Sign in to follow this