SenChiroro

Introduction

A little about me, I had a so called 'premature kundalini awakening' leading to alot of discomfort in my physical self. In search of the solution, i ran upon this forum, which im quickly able to pick up a skill or 2, alot of expert down here which i can relate my problem to. I read about mantak chia awakening tao and max kunlun books before and has a huge interest in this area. 

• Like 4

Hello SenChiroro, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi SenChiroro,

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Yes, you will find many here to speak with. 

Marblehead

• Like 1

Hi SenChiroro - lots of kundalini active folks here.  I had a spontaneous awakening about 10 years ago as a result of an auto accident.  Those things never seem to happen when we expect them, but in a cosmic sense, they're right on time.  What I've found is that as you feel the different chakras being affected by 'stuck' energy, there is something representative of that chakra, some inner work, that needs to be focused on.  But that's just me -  others here would argue that kundalini is nothing more than a qi imbalance.

So take what you want and leave the rest.  Trust your own insight, you know your own body.  I've found that my particular interpretation has worked very well for me, and now it's flowing in a balanced way (other than it being stuck in my crown chakra about a month ago).  But a member here helped me get that flowing by introducing visualizations.

Personally, I think the kundalini awakening is a big part of increasing our ultimate Awareness, our presence in the Now, our relationship to the Universe in general.  The oneness of all life.  Stay grounded, and lay down on the grass from time to time to let The Mother put you into balance.  This is a simple thing to do to balance out the K-energy when it gets too hot or sits in one particular place where it's driving you nuts.  Please don't hesitate to PM me if you want to discuss this further; my perspective is along shamanic lines, perhaps your background is more Buddhist or Yogi;, or start a thread, maybe in General Discussion - or hit the Search Forums button for previous threads on K-energy.  You'll get a million different descriptions of experiences, a million different pieces of advice.  Know thyself and stay true to same.

Love to you, and best wishes,

Manitou

• Like 2