O2BHappy

Thanks!

Hi Dao Bums!  

Thanks for having me.  

And thanks for being a community hosting like minded evolving souls who share such inspiring personal efforts and spiritual info.

Many of my internet searches for self improvement and  spiritual direction have ended here over the last few years.  So I am a bit ashamed for not becoming a member sooner just so I could express my gratitude to you all.

• Like 3

Hello O2BHappy, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi O2BHappy,

What a lovely name.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Well, you have graduated from just listening to being able to respond and speak your understanding.  That's good.  Congratulations!

Yes, self improvement is important.  I mean, if we don't do it, who would?

There are lots of spiritualists here so you should find it easy finding others to talk with.

Have fun!

Marblehead

• Like 2

Hi 02BHappy - 

I woke up this morning with that silly little song on my mind.  "Don't worry.  Be Happy".  How very simplistic it is, yet how profound. There really is nothing to worry about.

Best wishes to you, and enjoy your time here.

Manitou

• Like 2

Hi Manitou!  

Yes that's the cycle in my life.   Worry, worry, worry...okay just be happy.  

Its like the "Groundhog Day" movie.

But I'm hopeful because the cycle is getting shorter as I get older.

Thanks for the welcome Manitou. :D

• Like 1