thelerner

Chakras, how do you consider them.

I'm more an orbit guy then chakra.  I think the locations are important, I'll spend some time there but don't have any particular visualizations, feelings or in-depth theories about them.

Just wanted to give people a place to write down there thoughts and practices on chakras.  

How much are they stressed in your system?
How do you see them?

Is open and closed an absolute or in degrees?

How do they interact with the Micro cosmic orbit?

• Like 1

Hey I,m no mechanic,still I like driving,don,t think to much about how the car goes,just happy it goes,trusting that all will be well.

Similar to the chakra thing,don,t really now how it all works,trust that it will all work as it should when it is supposed to and that all will be well.

From my understanding, all chakras are points in the body that allow life-energy (ether) to flow through us. The 7 we typically work with are the major flows, which in turn regulate the lesser vortices. They can be worked on both physically and mentally, by removing resistance through posture and clarity. Essentially, if you get them all running smoothly, you'll have a better experience of being here.

I'm more an orbit guy then chakra.  I think the locations are important, I'll spend some time there but don't have any particular visualizations, feelings or in-depth theories about them.

Just wanted to give people a place to write down there thoughts and practices on chakras.  

How much are they stressed in your system?

How do you see them?

Is open and closed an absolute or in degrees?

How do they interact with the Micro cosmic orbit?

Hi thelearner,

Within the Primordial Heart system I will do my best to answer your questions.

1: How much are they stressed in your system?

The most important is the heart chakra. If the heart is not open then the transmissions based practices that we do won't be felt. Part of the experience is to open or to put cracks in the local mind. So having an open heart is very important.

Beyond that I have found that people tend to grasp at what level they are, how many chakras do they have open. Yes going light is about having all 7 chakras open but we tend to talk less about the chakras and more about letting go.

2: How do you see them?

Everyone is different but I don't see them. I feel them within myself and I can feel what others are feeling within myself.

3: Is open and closed an absolute or in degrees?

Most are closed, then they start to open as in one would start to be able to experience a thing. There is always more depth, the opening of the chakras are really endless.

4: How do they interact with the Micro cosmic orbit?

I have no experience with MCO, sorry.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 1