Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Top 5 best names for Tao

What are everyones favorite names for Tao?

My #1 from now on is going to be "The Big Wu".

Especially after Sifu Max told Craig that the highest level of Taoist cultivation(accomplished through combining Kunlun One with Red Phoenix) is to become a "Wu Dragon".

Just makes sense a Wu Dragon would fly around in "The Big Wu".

Top 5,

1.The Big Wu

2. Space

3. Reality

4. The Tao

5. The All

That's beauitful Max.

Revised Top 5,

1. The Big Wu

2. My Penis(May be switched to My Vagina or even Yoni or whatever for the ladies)

3. The Tao

4. The All

5. Six Flags(or Disneyworld..or Disneyland.)

1. daooooh. expletive used by homer simpson, actually pronounced Tao.

2. Tao

3. Huh? exclamation used by those reaching sudden enlightenment without knowing it.

4. WTF? Another exclamation used by those using Kan and Li method who are contemplating the koan of the merging of male and female energy.

5. wuji wuji koo. Sound used by adults to interact with children/infants who are actually much closer to the Tao and therefore know what this phrase really means.

Craig

I know its nice to be a child at heart and all... :rolleyes: it serves about as much purpose as asking what's the top 5 names for asscheek? :)

I know its nice to be a child at heart and all... :rolleyes: it serves about as much purpose as asking what's the top 5 names for asscheek? :)

I think Smile could put together a good Top 5 list for that.

1. Two pigs in a blanket

2. Back boobs

3. Junk

4. Junk in the trunk

5. Third hand

Sign in to follow this