Sign in to follow this  
Mishka

A welcoming of trust

Hello and welcome to my first post. I have just stubled along this post as I was waiting on something at work. Now I have time and made an account I thought how wounderful there are no chances. I do not know why I am here but I can tell you why I am here now. Let me intoduce myself to you. I am Christopher or you can reference me by a spiritual monicker "Mishka". I am 25 years on this world and after going thru what I thought to be a tramatic childhood I see now as the required catalyst for my growth. My attention began to find this "esoteric knowledge" two years ago. Since then I have studied the fundamental elements of Alchemy, the dynamic interaction of Reiki, Sage teachings of spiritual leaders from this age, and other types of things which all point us to the same place. This place within me feels that I can find someone here who can help me better understand what "I am" is? I know many things that I am not. But the unchanging fabic of presence that the mind works in is still an illusion and I feel this to be true. But I guess the only question I could have for a community like this is...What are your thoughts of me? I am never prepared for questions and answers but it is a game we all love to play. Lets talk :) thank you.

• Like 2

Hello Mishka, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Christopher,

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Ah!  Another new member interested in alchemy and energy work.  You will find a few here you can speak with about these interests of yours.

My thoughts of you?  Too early to form an opinion.  We'll see as time goes by.

Best wishes with your search.

Marblehead

• Like 1

"What are your thoughts of me?"

Sound like a bullshit question to begin with and that you should take your head out of your booty and focus on training. That's just my first impression. Welcome to TTB.

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 2

Sound like a bullshit question to begin with and that you should take your head out of your booty and focus on training. That's just my first impression. Welcome to TTB.

Seems a little hard on a new member. :)

Christopher - I will play your game. Comments here in the thread or pm?

Best,

Jeff

• Like 3

Seems a little hard on a new member. :)

Christopher - I will play your game. Comments here in the thread or pm?

Best,

Jeff

Was not meant to be hard, just honest.

• Like 2

Hmm. I am sorry you feel this way. But I do not belive any inquiry to be wrong or foolish.

• Like 1

Seems a little hard on a new member. :)Christopher - I will play your game. Comments here in the thread or pm?Best,Jeff

For transparency I ask all communication be public. Good question. Thank you.

• Like 1

"I am" is what we are beyond illusion of mind and body.

Welcome to the bums.

• Like 2

For transparency I ask all communication be public. Good question. Thank you.

Sure. You currently have chakras 1-5 open to various levels (7 chakra framework) and you are actively transmitting at the throat. In general, you are more naturally lean toward transmitting than recieving. In Taoist terms more "fire".

Best,

Jeff

• Like 2

Sure. You currently have chakras 1-5 open to various levels (7 chakra framework) and you are actively transmitting at the throat. In general, you are more naturally lean toward transmitting than recieving. In Taoist terms more "fire". Best, Jeff

I get 5 is half or so open...  some obstructions exist.

Sure. You currently have chakras 1-5 open to various levels (7 chakra framework) and you are actively transmitting at the throat. In general, you are more naturally lean toward transmitting than recieving. In Taoist terms more "fire".Best,Jeff

Thank you. Most of my life was non verbal and passive, always talking with no voice. I have since had closure with the "That me is not me now" perspective. And although other members have pointed out how it may seem so odd that the first thing I ask people is to make assumptions about me. I can absolutely understand why you would say all chakras are not firing right but why do you say that 5 is so loud?

• Like 2

Sure. You currently have chakras 1-5 open to various levels (7 chakra framework) and you are actively transmitting at the throat. In general, you are more naturally lean toward transmitting than recieving. In Taoist terms more "fire".Best,Jeff

Thank you. Most of my life was non verbal and passive, always talking with no voice. I have since had closure with the "That me is not me now" perspective. And although other members have pointed out how it may seem so odd that the first thing I ask people is to make assumptions about me. I can absolutely understand why you would say all chakras are not firing right but why do you say that 5 is so loud?

"I am" is what we are beyond illusion of mind and body.

Welcome to the bums.

I am happy to be here and I agree! But I only agree because it is a belief-like idea for me and not a experience knowing for me. I feel that since I am so dynamic so often I fit the criteria to be as no thing as well. The shape of an idea...lol. What does salt taste like? :P

• Like 2

I get 5 is half or so open... some obstructions exist.

Thank you brother. If at all possible can I identify these(obstructions) with a tao or similiar teaching or lessons? I wish to collect knowledge of all types. But I do understand the need for the natural process to happen.

• Like 1

I did not mean to imply that your 5th chakra is "so loud". As I said, it is "transmitting", but not really yet "recieving". Or you could also say that I would agree with Dawei's 5th half open description. Your interpretation of my saying that it was so loud is a good example of it at a conscious mind level. :)

• Like 2

I did not mean to imply that your 5th chakra is "so loud". As I said, it is "transmitting", but not really yet "recieving". Or you could also say that I would agree with Dawei's 5th half open description. Your interpretation of my saying that it was so loud is a good example of it at a conscious mind level. :)

Hmm. Ok so this I understand. Like a half kinked hose. And you are correct, I did make an assumption about what you said that was not accurate. I am sorry. Just trying to comprehend how you got to that decision.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this