Sign in to follow this  
EmeraldHead

Hi! Nice to meet you all

Hi there everyone.

I first started my journey into the 'the other side' of the world as we know it, by having some exepriences with a few spirits a few years ago (less than 10 :) ). Since then everything kind of stopped and I have researched all kinds of things. Found out about psychokinesis and been part of many communities about that. But most of these communities usually consists of a bunch of wanker or teenagers who want to learn how to make a rasengan so they can hit their teacher and bunk school...hmmm. I have tried to tell many of them that psychokinesis or any mind powers tax a lot on the system, I mean in terms of energy, jing and chi especially. 

It took me a few years to understand just what the heck is the deal with all this 'hidden' topics away from society but I got through it eventually. My goal now is to become stronger. I want to find serious dedicated practioners that can help me or we can togheter move forwards and become stronger. I believe humans are gods, but godhood is nothing other than enlightement or closeness to human perfection. The potential is within each of us. But if one can't even stay celibate for a week, the path is not for them...

Well I'm in my 20s and I'm dedicated full time towards becoming financially free and to the path, wherever that may take me. Hopefully I can find some insight into the true taoist practices here, as the "master" of youtube mantak chia isn't very advanced lol

Nice to meet you all again, Arramu :)

• Like 2

Hello Arramu, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Arramu,

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

I'm not too sure I want to get too close to you - you might want to bend my arm.

Although I do hold to the concept that you are talking about, energy work, I'm no into it as much as you apparently are.

There are a number of members here who do energy work who, I'm sure, you will be able to have good discussions with.

I didn't get financially free until I was in my late 50s.  Best wishes at getting there sooner than I did.

Marblehead

• Like 2

Hello brother! I am new here as well and all I can say is you sound like a good addition to this group.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this