Sign in to follow this  
phore

Would like to borrow Richard Clear Tai Chi materials

Hello. 

I have been interested in Richard Clears Tai Chi materials lately.  If any one has any of these materials that they would be willing to lend me for a short time it would be greatly appreciated.  Please send me a pm or respond to this thread if you would be willing to lend me any of these materials. 

I would also be interested in other materials on the internal aspects of tai chi possibly by gary clyman, bruce franzits or wayson liao. 

Thank you.

Edited by phore
  • Like 1

Hello.

I have been interested in Richard Clears Tai Chi materials lately. If any one has any of these materials that they would be willing to lend me for a short time it would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a pm or respond to this thread if you would be willing to lend me any of these materials.

I would also be interested in other materials on the internal aspects of tai chi possibly by gary clyman, bruce franzits or wayson liao.

Thank you.

I spent some time several years ago conversing with Richard and I think he's the real deal. If I were interested in pursuing a real-world martial path now as I did thirty-something years ago, he would be one of those at the top of my short-list (doubly so because he is within driving distance for me).

I spent some time several years ago conversing with Richard and I think he's the real deal. If I were interested in pursuing a real-world martial path now as I did thirty-something years ago, he would be one of those at the top of my short-list (doubly so because he is within driving distance for me).

I have no personal experience with him, but his online videos are the most instructive and the only ones ive encountered that deal with the nei gong elements of training.  

His online tai chi course contains a lot of material.

Or his "The Yin and Yang of Tai Chi" package?

Inside are 3 videos:

- Absorbing & Projecting with Hua & Fa Jin

- Expanding & Contracting for Power

- The Light & Heavy of Tai Chi?

Sign in to follow this