Sign in to follow this  
lino

I am first lifetime. I need whatever info you could give.

I found out some things. I am truly 42 or 40 year old. 40 years according to memory devices programs that white haired angels have. 42 years old by the birth certificate. I have zero memory of Chicago and Puerto Rico. My birth certificate states Chicago.

After death, I am going to Black Tara's lands underground. I figured out certain things. They might have an integration/reception program. I figured out that people take very advanced aircraft underground. I'm going to ask at the underground entrance where Black Tara's lands are.

Dying is too expensive on what is bodyweight. I was told that I only have 24 percent of mass after dying. I had to get preparation with a heavy duty gym. It might take 15 years to work up to a rebirth body in the afterlife body. I want to stay out of rebirth. I figured out it was a dosage at a bodyweight. It is an injection.

I figured out that I could reduced everything to one particular attack. I figured out it would be just the collagen reducing shot. I figured out what thin lips are. I lost almost all of the vertical ceases on my lips.

Schizophrenia is a death ritual. People put invisible communications on the head and they talk to you.

I figured out certain things. Having to move because these new angels are attacking people is an issue. Having to move very often on the surface of the planet is not something that I like.

I figured out it can't hurt to explore underground. I figured out asking people underground if they take in new people won't hurt

just avoid spiritual practices for a while and remember to drink water and breathe deep bro :lol:

[deep inhale AND deep exhale]

• Like 1

anything that you think might be helpful.

Be kind to yourself and those whom you encounter.

Eat a healthy diet of green leafy vegetables, drink more water than you think you need, and sleep more than you think you should for a few days.

Keep a journal. Read it weekly; reflect on it. 

Take your shoes off and walk around outside.

Plant some flowers or a few seasonal vegetables; get some dirt under your fingernails.

Sunshine is good for the soul.

• Like 3

anything that you think might be helpful.

Hi Lino,

We all listen voices or thoughts in our heads,sometimes in our hearts.

These are not hallucinations.

Our voices sometimes paint a gloomy picture and urge us to be cautious.

We become anxious and overly cautious,some become 'doomsday preppers'.

Learn to harmonise with the present moment of today.

Become your own observer,learn to relax the ever busy mind.

Kar3n has offered a very good suggestion to get involved in gardening.

There are many benefits in gardening,more than just picking and eating the fruits.

Moving house,is very stressful times,commiserations.

Sign in to follow this