Sign in to follow this  
sean

TaoBums Handbook

How about this? If you're in the mood to chat live and there are a couple of bodies online. PM everyone. Just say Chat now? Then wait a few minutes in

LIVE CHAT and see if you get any bites.

Its worked for me. Its fun, live conversation is where its at.

Peace

Michael

Hi Sean,

Why don't you put up a little flag that says, 'Support Taobum culture, click an advertiser or two'. If it was small and within an interesting graphic I don't anyone would mind.

If clicking a few advertisers puts some change in your pocket it should be encouraged.

Michael

This breaks the Terms of Service of Google Adsense. Advertisers have to pay for those clicks and so if they are only motivated by a desire to support me it can screw them. At some member's request I'm going to include other donation options lower than $25. For Google ads though, the best thing everyone can do is be 100% honest and only click on ads when they are drawn to further investigate a product.

Thanks for thinking of me though Michael. :)

It worked for me. I didn't realize you didn't need a Paypal account to use it. It will take any card.

Michael

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thetaobums.com Port 80

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thetaobums.com Port 80

What are you clicking on to get this error?

I was going to PM this, but thought I'd say it out loud.

The board has really been rocking. Great threads, impressive conversations, a sense of community, controversy handled with mutual respect. Learning, humor, philosophy, connectedness, its all here.

Heavy hitters(increasingly) and dabblers (like myself) sharing on the electronic format you thought up, midwived and raised.

Kudo and Namaste

Michael

Sign in to follow this