Sign in to follow this  
Ludmila Kniga

unconditional love

"unconditional love" is backed up by great power and wisdom, otherwise it could not reach through time, space, body, mind, heart and soul with its healing touch...  (edit: along with and including the ability to suspend and or bsorb enough karma to do so)

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2

Thank you all very much. I am happy to such high assessment and your attention. And I am sincerely glad to that there are still people who see light appreciate it and able to accept. This picture is the synthesis of the six previous work. All of them are exposed on my site http://knowledge-thought.com/;These are two beginnings of the Source. It is ten-center universe.

Edited by Ludmila Kniga

"unconditional love" is backed up by great power and wisdom, otherwise it could not reach through time, space, body, mind, heart and soul with its healing touch...  (edit: along with and including the ability to suspend and or bsorb enough karma to do so)

I didn't expect anything much different from that from you 3bob (as a number of others might easily have said as well).

Although I do not hold to the concept it is nice to see others speak to it.  It's a good concept and helpful for many.

• Like 1

MH,  since you "reserve the right to change your mind and to be wrong" only time will tell and in the meantime nobody is getting younger...

• Like 1

MH,  since you "reserve the right to change your mind and to be wrong" only time will tell and in the meantime nobody is getting younger...

Yep.  Maybe one day a miracle will happen and I will realize that I have been wrong all these years, change my mind about unconditional and become an unconditional lover.

Oh!  Have I mentioned I don't believe in miracles?

belief or not - is not a requirement - besides since when are beggars all that choosey?  

• Like 1

Well, we need a bit of clarification:  I am not a beggar.  Never have been.

But right you are:  Belief is not necessary for anything that exists.  But then, doubt should be shed upon any belief that is not supported by existence.

Edited by Marblehead

we're all beggars in a sense when it comes to trying to find or know certain meanings that we are having trouble with or can't find or don't know...

• Like 1

My attempt to understand the concept of unconditional love -

To the extent that my mind and ego treat my Self with contempt is synonymous with the extent to which my mind and ego treat others with contempt, and vice versa.

The extent to which my mind and ego are able to accept the role and authority of my Self is the extent to which my mind and ego can accept the value of others Selves unconditionally.

• Like 1

good point Bindi, although I'd add that mind and ego can only go so far since they are based on conditions, conditions which can be reduced but not unconditionally.  (which is of the power of Spirit)

The power of the Spirit as the extra element needed to bring ego and mind into right relation with Self, but then can mind and ego not work to be brought into right relation with Spirit initially?

Edited by Bindi

"mind" as clear and calm does not get in the way and thus is brought into its natural place and alignment, whereas ego will always be  holding out for itself in some way or another and at best can only go so far in the process. Ego's never attain enlightenment.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

I consider ego to be educable, as long as ego accepts that ultimately it must focus on Self and not on mind or its own gain. This would still be perceived as death of the ego by the ego.

• Like 1

Unconditional Love is a choice that requires only the whole hearted appreciation of this one moment.

To not be in complete and perfect Love with all that may have once been, is now, or could become is to fear. This is needless uncompassionate behavior towards oneself.

If you find peace inside yourself, peace with all things outside yourself is complimentary, as one inherently experiences there own state of being exclusively.

No sensory phenomena or potential sensory phenomena is worthy of trading your peace in mind.

If one mindfully appreciates all phenomena and all sources of phenomena with a resolute choice to Love for just this one moment, it instantly becomes it's own best reward. The alternative is to choose to suffer fearing what is or may be.

When a being chooses to be unconditionally grateful and appreciative of all phenomena, this is the mechanism in which unlimited kindness is shown to oneself.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 4

Unconditional Love is a choice that requires only the whole hearted appreciation of this one moment. To not be in complete and perfect Love with all that may have once been, is now, or could become is to fear. This is needless uncompassionate behavior towards oneself. If you find peace inside yourself, peace with all things outside yourself is complimentary, as one inherently experiences there own state of being exclusively.No sensory phenomena or potential sensory phenomena is worthy of trading your peace in mind. If one mindfully appreciates all phenomena and all sources of phenomena with a resolute choice to Love for just this one moment, it instantly becomes it's own best reward. The alternative is to choose to suffer fearing what is or may be.When a being chooses to be unconditionally grateful and appreciative of all phenomena, this is the mechanism in which unlimited kindness is shown to oneself.Unlimited Love,-Bud

Very nice, Bud. Thank you.

• Like 1

I agree, well put Bud.

I think unconditional love is mostly misunderstood.  This is reflected in common suggestions that a relationship should be based on unconditional love.  But a relationship can't be based on unconditional love, because a love that is directed towards anything is by its nature conditional.  It is conditional simply because the identity of the receiver itself is a condition.

Rather, unconditional love is our natural state of being.  It is simply awareness.  Non-discriminating awareness is unconditional (infinite) love.

This is why sages such as Ramana Maharishi state that ultimately there is no difference between Self-Inquiry and Bhakti.

Edited by RyanO
  • Like 2

I wanted to add that conditional love is not "bad" and is a necessary and even virtuous thing in this realm of duality.  One would benefit from being immersed in non dual unconditional love while paradoxically playing the game of duality.  

Relationships where both parties do this would naturally be more harmonious than attachment based relationships, so in that sense the advice for relationships is true, just often misunderstood. 

• Like 1

Changing of genetics depends on the change of vibrations of your mental activity and the angle of view on the world depends on a way of thinking, awareness of yourself as well as of the body and the mind + Energy. These changes directly eliminate the influence of temporary area, connect your mind, Eternity we get rid of the fear of the transition to the peace. We appreciate this life and love that we explored. We know that we are here we are back home as guests. The main thing that we have not lost our landmark in our temporary life and returned to the place and the source from where we came from.

• Like 1

I do not understand the difference between love and unconditional love.

Maybe it's the same thing and if we conditionally love someone we can say we like them instead.

Sign in to follow this