Sign in to follow this  
Lois

On the territory of Iran found the tomb of the magician Jaromir

That looks like it could have been interesting .... if wasnt in a foreign language ,  had a sound track . words or any explanations and was not so blurry and badly shot . 

• Like 1

That looks like it could have been interesting .... if wasnt in a foreign language ,  had a sound track . words or any explanations and was not so blurry and badly shot . 

Fussy!

That looks like it could have been interesting .... if wasnt in a foreign language , had a sound track . words or any explanations and was not so blurry and badly shot .

It is much more flexible this way, though.

• Like 1

It is not clear in whose hands is the tomb. This magician Russian. His body is biologically active. The grave was found by chance. Some people go on with this magician telepathic contact. There is information that he had grown hair.

So what the heck is going on in that video? How long was that guy supposed to have been there and who is he?

• Like 1

Fussy!

Okay, I admit it,   I like to be fussy when it comes to suspended animation magicians in Russia .  

But that is because  I myself have a similar practice ....  during the preliminary period I practice extreme laziness - then work my way up !

Okay, I admit it,   I like to be fussy when it comes to suspended animation magicians in Russia .  

But that is because  I myself have a similar practice ....  during the preliminary period I practice extreme laziness - then work my way up !

I'm waiting for Suspended animation magicians in Russia 2 - I think it will be the best in the series, then there's Return of the suspended animation magicians in Russia - but that may be the weakest of the trilogy.

• Like 2

So what the heck is going on in that video? How long was that guy supposed to have been there and who is he?

About him very little information on the network. It is why it is called a magician.

Ahhh ... I see, and here I was thinking the guy practiced magic or something . 

There must be a lot of magicians  out there then  :blink:

Since little is known, it leaves it open to make it known !   

Its the preserved body of the ancient Pishdadian  magician    King Jamshid . ( the Jaromer  name is a misinterpretation).

Rumour ( the Vendidad)  has it that Jamshid was said to have had a magical seven-ringed cup,  which was filled with the elixir of immortality and allowed him to observe the universe.

(Is this in the treasure ? )

174L15223_7XMKL.jpg

130924171645-shahnameh-for-the-digital-a

Its the preserved body of the ancient Pishdadian  magician    King Jamshid . ( the Jaromer  name is a misinterpretation).

There are inscriptions in Russian. His name Jaromir

OH !  Is that Russian ? .... I thought your keyboard must have broken .  

What else do the inscriptions say ? 

Are you sure they didnt spell it wrong ? 

Edited by Nungali

"According to alleged data obtained from a fairly reliable source, this video shows the sarcophagus discovered and is in it the body of the ancient magician. All information supposedly obtained verbally  "

? ? ? 

" the original source of the photo and text has not yet been found "

"  .However, oddly enough, but this horse Buster was collected ... . So Rodamir continued on his way to recovery, and network troll apparently fell into suspended animation (or into hibernation, which is the same)."    :blink:

" have found artifacts that can completely change the existing presentation about the history, the culture and technology of our ancestors, the ancient Ruses and create conditions for the unification of all Slavs under the "one historical flag." 

... now it's becoming clearer ! 

" built 10-12 thousand years ago...  He is waiting to be awakened and ready to assist our civilization in addressing crucial issues in the run-up to the big upheavals of the earth. ...  One of Moscow's most famous mediums warned that if people with bad intentions will look at a sleeping man - they can die. Later it happened. Two out of three workers who entered the mausoleum, and that, apparently, had bad intentions, incomprehensible to people around way died on the spot, and the third is in a deep coma and raves, he says that they were attacked by a huge snake. .....   For the Russian language - the key to the mysteries of the universe. " 

on and on it goes ....

I  LOVE  this bit ;   " Magician Rodamir gives us examples of how the state of suspended animation, as well as artifacts that are associated with it. "  SO, although 12,000 years old the artifacts will test as quiet recent ..... as the  artifacts  are also in a state of suspended animation    :D

17.jpg

Limited uncheckable info, film with no commentary,  juxtaposed images  (hint hint  ... need we say anything ? ? ?   )

THis is a load of trash ... some guy dressed up , some trinkets and a story.  

.....  and all Slav's shall be reunited    (and meet in the secret chamber under the Bosnian 'pyramid' . )

Really  Lois  ......     really ? ? ? 

Really  Lois  ......     really ? ? ? 

The only thing that really - showing people very seriously. Such people are almost impossible to find. This is a very powerful fact.

Maybe he comes from Atlantis ? 

Why ruin an otherwise sober and logical thread with wild speculation??????

• Like 4

Sober ....    ?  

I think the local Vodka distillery sprung a leak . 

(Hmmm ....   could have something to do with the 'suspended animation'   ?

I don't want to cough *hoax* but there are a lot of signs pointing to it here. Unverifiable findings and wild agenda pushing speculation - just saying.

You guys are so skeptical. 

I don't think Jaromir's going to like what you've wrote.

Whats real ?  

That it is a real body , that it is a dead preserved body, that all the stupid story that goes with it is real ?

The stupid story that is trying to negate all the proof and evidence of history, archaeology, etc to make a new woo woo history  fro the earth and its peoples ... by offering up one example of this 'immortal' ...one case of  ( pathetically based ) ' hard proof' to negate all the other masses of hard proof that say the opposite.

This is a symptom of collective madness .... that whats what it is !  If one person went around touting these ideas, they would be considered a candidate for the 'holiday camp'  .....   not nowadays, its called 'occult' or 'new discoveries'

[ A bit like, in the old days if a guy with half his hair shaved off, unshaven and raving madly and abusing imaginary friends while he walks out into traffic would get taken for a visit to 'holiday camp' . Nowadays its just some hipster stockbroker on his bluetooth. ]  

Sign in to follow this