Wells

books of rainbow body Dzogchen masters

It's nice to see genuine connection and an appreciation for the value and rarity of these teachings expressed here.

When we make that sort of connection, it is such an amazing thing, and one gets a sense of how fortunate we are.

This life is incredibly rare and precious and what we do with it makes all the difference.

It makes me sad to hear so much negative commentary about those who came before us and made it possible for us to receive these precious teachings.

_/\_

• Like 1

I had that version of the chöying dzö - a friend of mine gave it to me after I received the tri-lung from one of my lamas, a year later I gave it to ramgiri a direct disciple of neem karoli baba for reasons still not known to me :)

its a beautiful version, in fact so beautiful that I always just put it on my shrine and never used it for reflection, I always ended up using a horribly bound version where the tibetan was on facing pages

one of the greatest works of longchenpa for sure

Edited by RigdzinTrinley
  • Like 1

Very Cool rainbow body exp 

http://www.guanghuanmizong.info/rainbow-body-esoteric-practice/

“I felt myself become lightweight, and felt myself covered by light. I became transparent, and saw red, white, purple and golden light, dazzling and splendid. There was a red lotus emitting bright light and I felt the energy channeling down inside of me. I was completely mesmerized in the wonderful and serene divinity of Rainbow Body. All my worries, attachment and ignorance were gone through this incredible empowerment of Rainbow Light Supreme Dharma. My wisdom blossomed, and my understanding of Buddhist teaching was elevated to a much higher level…I’m so grateful that Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi taught us this supreme Dharama!”

• Like 1