Sign in to follow this  
Brian

And now for something...

Its only a matter of time before the right sort of cars turn up to give way to the pedestrians 

Wilber-at-Airport-by-Mike-600x450.jpg

silly-cars-funky-5_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

IMG_3090.jpg

• Like 2

Its only a matter of time before the right sort of cars turn up to give way to the pedestrians 

Wilber-at-Airport-by-Mike-600x450.jpg

silly-cars-funky-5_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

IMG_3090.jpg

Let's not forget this one! (I've actually got a photo of me and my son standing beside the Weinermobile when he was little...)

Wienermobile.jpg

• Like 1

To me the sign look like someone is doing front kick!

Jodan maigeri ?  Back heel should be on the ground  - bad form. 

We could excuse him if he is just about to become air born from the lead kick in the double kick in Chinto kata, that could also explain the semi-crouched position and also explain the lead foot position - not good for kicking  -  but in chinot the lead  first kick is aimed at the hat brim ....  not a bowler hat , one of these 

crossfire_382514_1%5B671621%5D.jpg

This knocks the hat up and back and the strap lifts the chin exposing the throat for the following 2nd part of the double kick (still airborne) with the big toe into base of the throat . 

But why one might be expected to meet a samurai coming the other way on that crossing .....     :unsure:

• Like 2

Let's not forget this one! (I've actually got a photo of me and my son standing beside the Weinermobile when he was little...)

Wienermobile.jpg

very stylish wheel spats ! 

• Like 1

Doctor bean makes me happy when I feel down.

?   little round beans  

valium1.jpg

Or did you mean  Dr Bean 

big__Bean-der-ultimative-Katastrophenfil

Then they have some  competition !

@ 7.04     :D  

Edited by Nungali

i didnt want to change the lighthearted nature of this thread

but i didnt want to start a new thread either

and this imo is different...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/-a-militia-of-toddlers---iowa-bill-to-let-children-use-handguns-divides-even-2nd-amendment-supporters-193721517.html

I started shooting much younger than that. An early lesson (maybe age 7?) involved my grandfather's double-barreled 12-gauge...

Learning both skill with and respect for weapons of various sorts -- rather valuable in my opinion.

I started shooting much younger than that. An early lesson (maybe age 7?) involved my grandfather's double-barreled 12-gauge...

And you got only one round off before your ass hit the ground.

And you got only one round off before your ass hit the ground.

Both rounds -- they (dad and granddad) had me pull both triggers together. They made sure the butt of the stock was behind me before that, though, so I wouldn't get hurt. That evening, my father gave me a single-shot .22, which I still have.

Learning both skill with and respect for weapons of various sorts -- rather valuable in my opinion.

i understand that, i just didnt realize they had laws about it

i understand that, i just didnt realize they had laws about it

Legislators legislate -- it's what they do.

Sign in to follow this