Sign in to follow this  
Aporia

Mandatory Post

I'm pretty much here to learn how to punch through walls and push around objects. I saw this one guy lift up a bottle with his mind...that would be fun

Hi and welcome

Does this guy have a name? a web page ? etc :)

I wouldnt mind checking him out

I'm pretty much here to learn how to punch through walls and push around objects. I saw this one guy lift up a bottle with his mind...that would be fun

LoL!

i think i like you already!

welcome!

:lol:

cuts to the chase!

Welcome to taobums!

Criss angel is da MAN!!

Lei Shan Dao masters got nothing on him

Edited by truth

He's a da man, he's the magician man. First rule of Magic; One mans magic is another mans engineering.

Thats not to say he's not brilliant and mutlifaceted, but he playing a different game then the top chigung masters. An illusionist has a wide variety of tricks and tools use. He's supposed to fool us, that what we pay magicians for. He's even willing to show us the tricks. Did you see the Houdini style escape from a prison cell.

Without him showing how it was done, you'd could be obliged to think he charmed a lock or teleported through a door. Magicians spend 10's of hours, sometimes hundreds of hours on single tricks. But remember-Magic Rule #2 is Remember a trick is a trick :)

Michael

He's a da man, he's the magician man. First rule of Magic; One mans magic is another mans engineering.

Thats not to say he's not brilliant and mutlifaceted, but he playing a different game then the top chigung masters. An illusionist has a wide variety of tricks and tools use. He's supposed to fool us, that what we pay magicians for. He's even willing to show us the tricks. Did you see the Houdini style escape from a prison cell.

Without him showing how it was done, you'd could be obliged to think he charmed a lock or teleported through a door. Magicians spend 10's of hours, sometimes hundreds of hours on single tricks. But remember-Magic Rule #2 is Remember a trick is a trick :)

Michael

Huh, I finally understand the coyote metaphor

Sign in to follow this