Sign in to follow this  
Mudryah

DNA evidence proves first people of china "black"

What I find interesting is the surprise with which this kind of information is greeted.

If we go back far enough, every so-called "race", every culture, originated with black people out of Africa. Why must we be surprised to "discover" that the first people in China, or anywhere else, might have looked more like modern-day Africans?

From the article:

“If you get to the stage where you can persuade people on the evidence, that it’s solid, that we are all African, that color is superficial, that stages of development of culture are all interactive, then I think we have a chance of a world that will respond better to global challenges.”

Evidence refuting a race-based classification of humankind has been available for a long time now. Only a superbly prejudiced or uneducated imbecile still believes that there are anything more than a few small, mostly superficial, differences between any of the so-called "races".

It is a testament to the ongoing ignorance and arrogance of humans that in the face of all the scientific evidence, most still seem to believe that "race" is a valid concept.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC515312/

"When individuals are sampled homogeneously from around the globe, the pattern seen is one of gradients of allele frequencies that extend over the entire world, rather than discrete clusters. Therefore, there is no reason to assume that major genetic discontinuities exist between different continents or “races.”"

• Like 3

I try to chuckle at all this talk of various races of humans, if I don't I tend to drop into sadness over it and that is a waste of energy in my experience any longer.  Save energy for what you love, not what you fear.

There is one race of humans.

Differentiation of race is little more to me than the expression of fear based insecurity usually due to a lack of experience and parroting of conditioned information/thought forms from culture and family.

post-103196-0-30600400-1454600470_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

If we go back far enough, every so-called "race", every culture, originated with black people out of Africa.  

Go back far enough, we were all like this purple sock like thingy found at the bottom of deep ocean.

600x338xThis-Species-of-Deep-Sea-Worm-Is

Found to be near the base of the tree of life and likely  our earliest common ancestor.

Mystery of deep-sea 'purple sock' solved

Edited by shanlung
  • Like 2

not to forget... everything on and in our planet is reconstituted supernova stardust...

edit:  I typed that as if using what I imagine to be Brian's voice... echo... echo... echo...

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

We, personally relive much of our species evolution in the first few months after conception. 

Go back far enough, we were all like this purple sock like thingy found at the bottom of deep ocean.

We were bacteria too long time ago.....!

And stardust...

Well... quite..

Sign in to follow this