Sign in to follow this  
3bob

observed habits/obsession's

Starting a string for listing observed habits/obsession's : our own or those of others

1.  Buy and store enough household cleaning supplies and somehow your house will be clean.

2.  Buy enough in depth books on enlightenment (that you will never have time to read) and somehow you will become enlightened...

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

3. Read enough about nutrition and exercise and somehow you will become stronger and healthier and lose weight and....

• Like 1

My most recurrent and annoying is probably... think about enlightenment hard enough and finally 'figure the puzzle out'.

Followed closely by 'the world would be so much better if we just ___________, or didn't ___________'.

• Like 1

switch back and forth between cable tv companies each time your contract expires (so you can get the next great deal) and expect them to quit finding ways to sneak in new charges on your bill..

when hearing a point being made then automatically computing a counter point to it..

loading the dishwasher the correct way which your spouse does agree with

Edited by 3bob

pulling into someone's following distance behind another car to help prove your immortality

doing crossword puzzle's as if they are the important thing in the world.......

reading kundalini topics so you can blast off into space

Edited by 3bob

1)Giving yourself the freedom to take sedatives while traveling in local Indian busses (to ease the pain...)

2)developing a strange new found interest in traveling with local indian busses and explore more of India

Internet forums.

People saying borrow instead of lend.

"Can you borrow me that ?

Look of startled incomprehension.

" I can lend it to you. "

"Well, if that's the best you can do, don't bother"

"OK"

"Meany"

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

sounds interesting RT just don't drink the water unless you can boil it during transit

sounds interesting RT just don't drink the water unless you can boil it during transit

Or drink bottled water...and pick a reliable brand.

One I've observed is -

Speed up just as someone ahead of you turns on the indicator to switch to your lane. Or better still as they get half way into your lane...

If I had a dollar for everytime idiots do that to me, I'd be pretty rich by now...

Sign in to follow this