Consept

Hey everyone

Hey how's it going everyone. I've lurked on the site before but now decided to sign up and get involved. I'm not a buddhist as such but very interested in the ideas, as well as all different concepts. So yeah thanks for having me

• Like 2

Hello Consept, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Yeah, this is a nice lurkable place.  Great variety of subject matter discussed.

May you enjoy your time here.  And please feel free to join in any discussion that is of interest to you.

Some Buddhists here, but certainly a bolt for each nut of every persuasion.  You'll find lots to interest you, I'm sure.  Best wishes, and I look forward to your participation.

Manitou

• Like 1