Sign in to follow this  
Taoist81

Question for Lama Dorje's students

A guy here in Houston is advertising a siminar on Tibetan Shamanism. His name is "Master Toledo" and he claims he will be teaching (and giving transmission in) what he was taught by his "Sifu Max". Does anyone know if this is connected with the Kunlun tradition? He is not advertising it if he is. Anyone?

Hahaha he is the guy selling the non-authorized Sifu Max DVD's. Mantra doesn't think too highly of him, and I think he and Max must have had a falling out. Not cool of him to be selling the DVD's without approval and profiting from it. It also sounds like maybe he is trying to cash in the buzz around Sifu Max.

Maybe he has real skill but had a fall out and the other team (Max) just not happy that he passed on so much information? It happens alot with most school and teachers, high level students leaving there teacher for reasons.

If he is selling information of Max then what he is selling must be the real deal cause the information has Max on the tapes!!!

I might order some as they are fairly cheap!

WYG :)

Maybe he has real skill but had a fall out and the other team (Max) just not happy that he passed on so much information? It happens alot with most school and teachers, high level students leaving there teacher for reasons.

If he is selling information of Max then what he is selling must be the real deal cause the information has Max on the tapes!!!

I might order some as they are fairly cheap!

WYG :)

Beware of the "Master." Max does not approve of what he is doing.

He has been selling Max's old tapes without permission and without giving him any royalties.

He also sells "chi-packed" audio tapes of all things.

"Listen to my chi!" WTF?

If you believe in such a thing, then by all means sign up with the man. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Good point Cat, Max has gone against tradition as well!!!

Chi Packed tapes i would never believe from anyone, but if he is selling MAX'S information then what max is saying on the tapes must be his methods???

If you receive a transmission or a healing from him...do yourself a favor and lay down on your bed until the energy settles. It is a HUGE amount of energy and you'll feel every single atom in your body vibrating.

Beware of the "Master." Max does not approve of what he is doing.

He has been selling Max's old tapes without permission and without giving him any royalties.

He also sells "chi-packed" audio tapes of all things.

"Listen to my chi!" WTF?

If you believe in such a thing, then by all means sign up with the man. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Just for the record, the only thing he was advertising in the ad was tibetan "healing" of some sort (the ad is not here right now). The "Chi packed tapes" do sound....different. It just seemed interesting that after hearing (and honestly not being all that interested in) all the buzz about this Max character, one of his supposed "student masters" was offering a class here in Houston (and for somewhere around $25 at that). More curiousity than anything. Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

Just for the record, the only thing he was advertising in the ad was tibetan "healing" of some sort (the ad is not here right now). The "Chi packed tapes" do sound....different. It just seemed interesting that after hearing (and honestly not being all that interested in) all the buzz about this Max character, one of his supposed "student masters" was offering a class here in Houston (and for somewhere around $25 at that). More curiousity than anything. Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

Keep the title "Master" in quotes when referring to Mr. Toledo.

I didn't say he was a rebel.

To each his own.

Sign in to follow this